ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 112 of 188
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:31 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
That's not how that works at all.

70mg Edible at once? You're gonna get the spins and your ass will be napping early.
I've had a 1000mg Kordova bar from Cali - THAT knocked me on my ass.

300-500 is a decent dose for me to feel it.

I wouldn't bat an eye at 70mg.

I'm not bragging, either. It's reality.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:38 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I've had a 1000mg Kordova bar from Cali - THAT knocked me on my ass.

300-500 is a decent dose for me to feel it.

I wouldn't bat an eye at 70mg.

I'm not bragging, either. It's reality.
I've never in my life seen anyone eat that much.

If it's the cheap, non-legal shit (which everything above 100MG is) then it's poor quality and rarely the dosage they say it is. The process is entirely different, as those are usually made by spraying a THC solution over the product, opposed to actually baking the edibles with THC in it.

50MG will give me the spins sometimes if it's the cheap shit. Sometimes not.

If it's the legal shit, usually 30MG is enough to give me a nice high.

300-500 MG? You can't even legally buy that in CA and most trap house edibles (the cheap shit) max out around 600MG for a biggo bag of gummies.

Im not saying you're lying....but 500MG at once just doesn't add up if what you ate was a legit 500MG.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:40 PM 09-16-2021
Ever see those edibles that are allegedly made from original candy such as nerd rope, M&M's etc?

Ugghhh.... don't ever eat that shit.

Again, they take a product like Nerd Rope, spray some TCH solution over it and then call it a 200mg edible. I ate one of those once and felt NOTHING.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:45 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by :
But, given what data we do have on cannabis edibles and the average response, most people can’t handle 500mg THC. And by “can’t handle,” we mean they lose their shit so bad that they end up in the ER (though they’re usually fine after it wears off, mental and emotional trauma notwithstanding).
https://merryjane.com/culture/what-h...hat-even-legal

Maybe Rabble has a crazy high tolerance. Some people do. That DOES happen. But from personal experience, most don't. If you're new to edibles, stick to less than 50MG to see how you react. Give it an hour or so too before you up your dosage.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:02 PM 09-16-2021
Ever see those edibles that are allegedly made from original candy such as nerd rope, M&M's etc?

Ugghhh.... don't ever eat that shit.

Again, they take a product like Nerd Rope, spray some TCH solution over it and then call it a 200mg edible. I ate one of those once and felt NOTHING.
Yeah those are worthless.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:03 PM 09-16-2021
https://merryjane.com/culture/what-h...hat-even-legal

Maybe Rabble has a crazy high tolerance. Some people do. That DOES happen. But from personal experience, most don't. If you're new to edibles, stick to less than 50MG to see how you react. Give it an hour or so too before you up your dosage.

It is always best to go in small increments until you find out what your levels are, what works best for you.

I always tell people, "you can always take more...but if you take too much, you're fucked."
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:09 PM 09-16-2021
I've never in my life seen anyone eat that much.

If it's the cheap, non-legal shit (which everything above 100MG is) then it's poor quality and rarely the dosage they say it is. The process is entirely different, as those are usually made by spraying a THC solution over the product, opposed to actually baking the edibles with THC in it.

50MG will give me the spins sometimes if it's the cheap shit. Sometimes not.

If it's the legal shit, usually 30MG is enough to give me a nice high.

300-500 MG? You can't even legally buy that in CA and most trap house edibles (the cheap shit) max out around 600MG for a biggo bag of gummies.

Im not saying you're lying....but 500MG at once just doesn't add up if what you ate was a legit 500MG.
It was one of these :

http://https://www.iheartjane.com/pr...ack-bar-1000mg

My buddy brought it back from Cali and said I could have it if I ate the whole thing in one sitting.

I was so ****ed up, my knees were weak and shakey, and I was hallucinating, not like seeing shit but getting visuals and tracers. I collapsed in the Lazy Boy in the living room and didn't move for HOURS.

It was as real as it gets, it would probably be uncomfortable for most people and there's really no point in being THAT high. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, but it did happen.

We either get edibles from the dispensaries now (those Keef 200mg drinks are pretty baller) or my caretaker makes them. I prefer the homemade ones. Cheaper and more potent. Efficient.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 09:29 PM 09-16-2021
I eat two 50s from time to time. One in the morning one in the late afternoon.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:34 PM 09-16-2021
We carry 1400mg edibles and have 90 year old little old ladies tossing back 100mg at a time.

Everyone processes it differently.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 09:36 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
We carry 1400mg edibles and have 90 year old little old ladies tossing back 100mg at a time.

Them little old ladies have been daily smokers since 66 and still keep a 8x9 cake pan under the couch.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:39 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
Them little old ladies have been daily smokers since 66 and still keep a 8x9 cake pan under the couch.
While that's true, smoking tolerance bears no relation to an edible tolerance.

It would be more relative to say those lil old ladies have been tossing back percocet and zanny bars for 40 years.

Also true.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:43 AM 09-28-2021
I infused some butter with distillate a couple days ago and made a batch of sugar cookies today. It's my first time making edibles, so I'm not sure what to expect as far as potency is concerned. I ate one about a half hour ago so if my history with edibles holds true, I should be feeling the effects in another hour or so. If this works out, the plan is to stop smoking and just eat one of these when the mood hits.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:28 PM 11-25-2021
Cheese, poison, Sherbbreath, Uncut Gems, Blueberry Skunk, Cement Shoes

A few different kinds of wax

I don't even know what kind of cartridges these are.

This cute little 18 year old I hang out with makes these super potent edibles...
[Reply]
BadGuy 11-29-2021, 04:26 AM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
CoMoChief 06:19 AM 11-29-2021
My mom had surgery a week ago and the recovery stage hasn't been so smooth. She's in some bit of pain and the cocktail of opioid pain meds prescribed to her actually prevent her from being able to fall asleep, and are also making her feel depressed, may also be due to lack of sleep. Point is, they're almost doing more harm than good.

She wanted to wean off the meds. I let her use my old vape pen and got her a couple strong indica strain cartridges (Nothern Lights and Purple Urkle, THC in high 80's).

I show her how to use the pen, she takes a 1st monster hit because she didn't stop inhaling, she didn't think she was inhaling anything before it was too late. :-)

By the time I went to go take a piss and got her dog's leash to take him for a night walk, she was passed out on the couch.

She texts me the next morning and couldn't believe how quickly that knocked her out, said she got roughly 9hrs of un-interrupted deep sleep, 1st night of good sleep since surgery.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:21 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:

:-)

I ate a full 100mg strawberry shortcake square for a flight back home from LA.

Never again...That was by far the most high I've ever been outside of smoking in a gas mask once. First time I actually became paranoid when consuming marijuana. I was freaking out about freaking out because I didn't know what was happening to me lol.

I was still really ****ed up by the time I got home and had to sleep in my car in the economy lot at KCI until the next morning.
[Reply]
Page 112 of 188
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162 > Last »
Up