ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Media Center>Magic: The Gathering
Buck 11:29 PM 07-25-2012
So I've been getting back into this. I know we have some current and former players here so use this thread to discuss or Buy/Sell/Trade cards.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:47 PM 09-15-2012
THERE IS ONLY ONE CCG

[Reply]
Saulbadguy 12:56 PM 09-15-2012
I still have some star wars ccg cards
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:00 PM 09-15-2012
The prices Death Star II boxes sell at on Ebay are ridiculous.
[Reply]
Buck 01:17 PM 09-15-2012
Playtested for a half hour and Lotleth Troll is going bye-bye.

Bringing in 4x Blood Artist
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 01:17 PM 09-15-2012
Is there a market for swccg cards? I left MTG for swccg before getting out. I still have boxes of the cards and multiples of all the rares, black border mains,etc. Up to about dagobah set. Just sitting in an attic.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Rausch 01:20 PM 09-15-2012
I'm just amazed there's a thread for this.

And to think there are still people afraid to admit to having teh seggs with other men.

I mean, other than Buck...
[Reply]
Buck 01:33 PM 09-15-2012
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I'm just amazed there's a thread for this.

And to think there are still people afraid to admit to having teh seggs with other men.

I mean, other than Buck...
How is this any different from having interest in Comic Books? What about it makes me want to have sex w/ men?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:35 PM 09-15-2012
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Is there a market for swccg cards? I left MTG for swccg before getting out. I still have boxes of the cards and multiples of all the rares, black border mains,etc. Up to about dagobah set. Just sitting in an attic.
Posted via Mobile Device
Black Border Premiere and anything from Endor, Reflections, Death Star II and prequel sets sell well.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 03:46 PM 09-15-2012
Not sure of those but I have full sets+ of premiere (black border) a lot of white as well, a new hope, hoth, dagobah. Probably 2-3 of each main character as well.
Where's the best place to try and sell them?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:22 PM 09-15-2012
Don't know shit about this, but the headline suggested that those participating here might be interested.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/revis...up-nerd,84662/
[Reply]
beach tribe 10:33 PM 09-15-2012
Is that the game all the nerds were playing back in HS when I was banging cheerleaders?:-)
[Reply]
beach tribe 10:36 PM 09-15-2012
Originally Posted by Buck:
How is this any different from having interest in Comic Books? What about it makes me want to have sex w/ men?
Seriously.
Most of the people I knew who played weren't having sex with anyone.

This my first attempt at Trolling.
How am I doing?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:38 PM 09-15-2012
Not sure of those but I have full sets+ of premiere (black border) a lot of white as well, a new hope, hoth, dagobah. Probably 2-3 of each main character as well.
Where's the best place to try and sell them?
Posted via Mobile Device
ebay
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 10:55 PM 09-15-2012
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Is that the game all the nerds were playing back in HS when I was banging cheerleaders?:-)
Negative, this is the game the kids were playing when you were still wearing your step-mom's pantyhose and fantasizing about your first sexual encounter, while licking the semen-crusted stains on her panties.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
beach tribe 12:25 AM 09-16-2012
Negative, this is the game the kids were playing when you were still wearing your step-mom's pantyhose and fantasizing about your first sexual encounter, while licking the semen-crusted stains on her panties.
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm 32. I take it you are one of the virgins I was talking about.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up