ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 57
« First < 404647484950 51525354 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 03:22 PM 03-07-2014
Damn, why did I click on this thread?
It's like ripping a scab off a healing wound.
The producers should be castrated and hung by the neck.
[Reply]
frankotank 03:32 PM 03-07-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
For all that is holy and good, frank... Stop watching it now while you still can!
can't do it captain....I DOON'T HAVE THE POWERLL!

I am aware that many say the ending is horrible. I am wondering this though.....
so Dexters hot wife is riding him topless in season 3 with her hot lil itty bitty titties. nice! then she shows up in season four with BIGGUNS! I'm like YES! get to ****ing Dex! but never, not one damn time did she show them brand new puppies off. THAT PISSED ME OFF!!!
I'm wondering if the ending will be more frustrating than that was?

I'ma wrap it up this weekend. man....you guys got me wondering.....it better not be the freak from The Following that does him in.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:10 PM 03-07-2014
Originally Posted by frankotank:
can't do it captain....I DOON'T HAVE THE POWERLL!

I am aware that many say the ending is horrible. I am wondering this though.....
so Dexters hot wife is riding him topless in season 3 with her hot lil itty bitty titties. nice! then she shows up in season four with BIGGUNS! I'm like YES! get to ****ing Dex! but never, not one damn time did she show them brand new puppies off. THAT PISSED ME OFF!!!
I'm wondering if the ending will be more frustrating than that was?
Personally, I liked the itty bitties, partly because a lot of Rita had this innocence, this girl next door quality that I really liked. And in season 4, she got kinda slutty. Her appeal went down for me.

Originally Posted by frankotank:
I'ma wrap it up this weekend. man....you guys got me wondering.....it better not be the freak from The Following that does him in.
I'm serious... the ending is the worst series ending I've ever seen. That's not hyperbolic. Ever.

Please, frank. We haven't always gotten along, but I'm trying to steer you right, man. Stop watching. Just pretend at the end of season 7 that Deb shot Dex instead of Laguerta. Or at the end of season 4, that Dex quit to take care of Harrison. Just don't finish season 8.
[Reply]
SLAG 04:14 PM 03-07-2014
Personally, I liked the itty bitties, partly because a lot of Rita had this innocence, this girl next door quality that I really liked. And in season 4, she got kinda slutty. Her appeal went down for me.

I'm serious... the ending is the worst series ending I've ever seen. That's not hyperbolic. Ever.

Please, frank. We haven't always gotten along, but I'm trying to steer you right, man. Stop watching. Just pretend at the end of season 7 that Deb shot Dex instead of Laguerta. Or at the end of season 4, that Dex quit to take care of Harrison. Just don't finish season 8.
Frank
I can not agree with FMB enough

Please for the love of all that is Holy or not Holy DO NOT FINISH IT -

MAKE UP ANY ENDING IN YOUR MIND!

IT WILL BE BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL ENDING!
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:39 PM 03-07-2014

Way to blow it for him. :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:26 PM 03-07-2014
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Way to blow it for him. :-)
He's watching season 8. He's already seen that part.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:23 PM 03-07-2014
Originally Posted by SLAG:
Frank

This!

And I agree, Every time this gets bumped I get more pissed off.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:55 PM 03-08-2014
Originally Posted by SLAG:
Frank

NO way.

He must see it, so he can understand it. It really resets the curve on the good/bad TV show finale. He'll appreciate every TV show finale he's ever seen after watching it.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 11:02 PM 03-08-2014
Just pretend at the end of season 7 that Deb shot Dex instead of Laguerta. Or at the end of season 4, that Dex quit to take care of Harrison. Just don't finish season 8.
Either one of those endings would have been fantastic.
[Reply]
frankotank 11:25 AM 03-12-2014
Image: Not Safe for Work

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF****!

MOTHER****ING FRANKEN****!

Holy filet-o-**** with a ****ing large side of ****!

that was just unbelievable.
any of these lame ass endings would have been better (albeit STILL LAME!) that that pile of crap.

- Dexter drives his boat into the hurricane. THE END (as bad as that is.....that LAST shot of the entire show just wasted it.....just made it 1000 times more lame....they shoulda just stopped the whole damn thing as he drove into the storm)

- Dexter goes to the bottom with Deb. fade out on Dex & Deb laying at the bottom with all the other bodies. THE END

THIS is what I thought it would be as soon as he headed out to sea....and yes....it's still lame....but not as lame as that bullshit they came up with.

- Dexter drives his boat into the hurricane. Hannah see the news. Last scene there's a knock on a door. Grandma &/or Grandpa open the door and Hannah and Harrison are standing there. fade out. (because REALLY! Hannah's going to raise him???)

:-)

PS - I didn't REALLY believe I would ever actually wish I hadn't seen that. but I kinda do wish I hadn't seen it. no knowing is better than the reality.
[Reply]
frankotank 11:29 AM 03-12-2014
if you ever wondered how many times Deb dropped the F bomb...

)

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:35 AM 03-12-2014
Told you. Should have listened.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:36 AM 03-12-2014
Told you. Should have listened.
I stopped after season 6.
[Reply]
Wildcat2005 11:41 AM 03-12-2014
Dexter turned into a turdpile after season 4

Seasons 1-4 were good though

I will just choose to remember those and pretend season 5-8(or however many there were) didn't exist

freaking lumberjack....my god its like a 4 year old wrote that
[Reply]
frankotank 11:41 AM 03-12-2014
seriously....going down with Deb woulda been better. still lame....but....better. unreal.

industries folks got together.....they had meetingS....multiple ones....about how to end this show. I guarantee they did. and THAT was what they came up with!
[Reply]
Page 50 of 57
« First < 404647484950 51525354 > Last »
Up