ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 146
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
DRM08 12:46 AM 02-02-2023
When Spags took down the undefeated 2007 Patriots, it happened in Arizona’s stadium. Obviously the KC defense and offense both played very well in Arizona’s stadium to begin this season. Let’s hope those good Arizona vibes from the past can help the KC players & coaches in the upcoming game.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:53 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Spags is going to draw and quarter this overrated ****.

Tie a rope to each of his limbs and attach the other ends to Jones, Dunlap, Saunders and Clark.
Yeah Clayster!!!!
[Reply]
New World Order 02:12 AM 02-02-2023
We’re not losing to Jalen fucking Hurts!!!!!
[Reply]
cmd227 08:07 AM 02-02-2023
Andy Reid was the man here. He brought us back from some darker times back into the light. He still has his stamp on this current team with BG, Fletcher, Kelce and Lane. Andy was a master at times and befuddling at others.
Stubborness to run the ball and clock management were his achilles heel. Andy also struggled in the big games, going 1-4 in NFCCGs, favored in all but one. We were happy for the success he has had in KC with finally winning a SB. Back here we are hoping his old familiar ways come to the forefront. Go Birds!
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:23 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by cmd227:
Andy Reid was the man here. He brought us back from some darker times back into the light. He still has his stamp on this current team with BG, Fletcher, Kelce and Lane. Andy was a master at times and befuddling at others.
Stubborness to run the ball and clock management were his achilles heel. Andy also struggled in the big games, going 1-4 in NFCCGs, favored in all but one. We were happy for the success he has had in KC with finally winning a SB. Back here we are hoping his old familiar ways come to the forefront. Go Birds!
Yeah despite some generally good natured fan smack talk, it's hard for there to be any bad blood here. Both cities love and respect Andy. Each has a Kelce and they are super close. Sirianni used to be a coach here, etc. Should be a great matchup.

Andy has improved in the big games here (3-2 AFCCG and 1-1 SB). He still hates to run but his clock management has not really been an issue the last 5 years because honestly, Mahomes is so ****ing good it doesn't matter how much time he has left on the clock. Do you know in the history of the NFL, there are a bunch of non Mahomes QBs historically that are tied for second place with 1 time in situations where they get the ball in a playoff game with under a minute left and their team tied/trailing and they lead a drive to tie or win?

Mahomes has done it 3 times in 5 seasons.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:33 AM 02-02-2023
Spags is going to draw and quarter this overrated ****.

Tie a rope to each of his limbs and attach the other ends to Jones, Dunlap, Saunders and Clark.
This man had Tom Brady and Joe Burrow in HELL. No chance he doesn’t have something ready for Jalen Hurts ass
[Reply]
cmd227 08:35 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Yeah despite some generally good natured fan smack talk, it's hard for there to be any bad blood here. Both cities love and respect Andy. Each has a Kelce and they are super close. Sirianni used to be a coach here, etc. Should be a great matchup.

Andy has improved in the big games here (3-2 AFCCG and 1-1 SB). He still hates to run but his clock management has not really been an issue the last 5 years because honestly, Mahomes is so ****ing good it doesn't matter how much time he has left on the clock. Do you know in the history of the NFL, there are a bunch of non Mahomes QBs historically that are tied for second place with 1 time in situations where they get the ball in a playoff game with under a minute left and their team tied/trailing and they lead a drive to tie or win?

Mahomes has done it 3 times in 5 seasons.

No bad blood here. To lose a SB stinks but at least it would be to one of our own.

Mahomes is like no other QB that has come before him. The baseball influence has served him quite well. The escapability and arm IQ are Marvel like. I'd be lying if I said he doesn't scare me in this game.

So what did the Colts due defensively this year to hold the KC O in check?
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:38 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This man had Tom Brady and Joe Burrow in HELL. No chance he doesn’t have something ready for Jalen Hurts ass
Not really worried about the defense. Spags has those guys locked in. They will give up 20-23 points, which is exactly what they are built to do. Mahomes, if given time, will do work. I don't care if his WR's are dudes from CP. This is a Veach full circle game. We lost the Bucs SB due to not having an offensive line. Veach made it his mission to reload and rebuild that unit. If they can hold up against the Eagles pass rush, we are winning the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:45 AM 02-02-2023

Not much, actually. That was a weird outlier game. Kelce dropped a TD that he catches 99.9 out of a hundred times, our back up kicker (Butker was hurt) missed an easy FG and then we ran a fake FG that didn't work. Mahomes wasn't particularly good that day. It was the epitome of what you will see and hear a lot of if you pay attention to fans and media who cover the Chiefs. Most of the time, when the Chiefs lose, it's more about what they don't do versus what the other team does do. I don't mean that in the general sense that in every loss you can point to a few things you could've done differently, I mean that most of the Chiefs losses are pretty full of mistakes that they don't usually make. If you add the 4 points from the Kelce drop, plus the missed FG plus add 3 for the FG we would've had if Butker had been in, we score 26 points that day vs the Colts.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:48 AM 02-02-2023
No bad blood here. To lose a SB stinks but at least it would be to one of our own.

Mahomes is like no other QB that has come before him. The baseball influence has served him quite well. The escapability and arm IQ are Marvel like. I'd be lying if I said he doesn't scare me in this game.

Not sure it’s as much what the Colts did as it was the Chiefs playing down to an opponent. They are notorious for that which is why they have a lot of close games against bottom feeders.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 08:57 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Not sure it’s as much what the Colts did as it was the Chiefs playing down to an opponent. They are notorious for that which is why they have a lot of close games against bottom feeders.
We also had this twat throw a flag on Chris Jones after his game ending 4th down sack, giving the Colts a new set of downs. For what reason? CJ said something to Matt Ryan. Seriously, that was the reason. FTR this is the same douchenozzle ref that chased down Bosa and then flagged him for something HE said. This power-tripping ****tard flags for language. What a fucking Karen.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:03 AM 02-02-2023

Mahomes missed Scantling on a wide open bomb, Kelce dropped a easy TD, missed chip shot FG then passed on 1 to fail a fake FG. 20 points left off the board just on those plays
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:04 AM 02-02-2023
I find it a little surprising how little the Eagles throw to their running backs.

Gainwell and Sanders only combined for about 250 yards on 43 catches for the year.

There’s really very literal mystery about where they want to throw the ball.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 09:04 AM 02-02-2023
Spags is going to draw and quarter this overrated fuck.

Wouldn't that draw a flag for holding though?
[Reply]
cmd227 09:05 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Not much, actually. That was a weird outlier game. Kelce dropped a TD that he catches 99.9 out of a hundred times, our back up kicker (Butker was hurt) missed an easy FG and then we ran a fake FG that didn't work. Mahomes wasn't particularly good that day. It was the epitome of what you will see and hear a lot of if you pay attention to fans and media who cover the Chiefs. Most of the time, when the Chiefs lose, it's more about what they don't do versus what the other team does do. I don't mean that in the general sense that in every loss you can point to a few things you could've done differently, I mean that most of the Chiefs losses are pretty full of mistakes that they don't usually make. If you add the 4 points from the Kelce drop, plus the missed FG plus add 3 for the FG we would've had if Butker had been in, we score 26 points that day vs the Colts.
Thanks for the feedback. This game cannot get here fast enough. I feel Jalen is going to be the X factor. I am really not sure which Jalen is going to be there and if the enormity of this game is going to overly hype him. Also, since the shoulder, the deep ball is a bit off which had been tops in the league this year. Go Birds!
[Reply]
Page 56 of 146
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106 > Last »
Up