ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 152
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:06 PM 09-27-2020
Carr doesn't have the goods. He's a bone head. Gruden is the most overrated bum ever.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:16 PM 09-27-2020
It's over.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:18 PM 09-27-2020
Sean is stupid. Tick tick tick.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:23 PM 09-27-2020
That's a bad Raider team. Yet Romo sucked them off good at the start
[Reply]
Eureka 10:34 PM 09-27-2020
Their 2-1. They lost to a decent team.

Carr folded Up like a drunk chick on Prom night. Raiders need a better QB.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:46 PM 09-27-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Their 2-1. They lost to a decent team.

Carr folded Up like a drunk chick on Prom night. Raiders need a better QB.
They lost to a decent team?

They lost to a team that is going to have a top 5 pick next April.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 10:51 PM 09-27-2020
Where's that raidersnumber1 idiot at? Seems like he only ever shows up to talk trash when his team isn't actually on the field embarrassing themselves. Weird how that works.
[Reply]
Funkstown 10:52 PM 09-27-2020
LOLOLOL they got rolled on after all that talk about superbowl dreams.
[Reply]
NWTF 11:15 PM 09-27-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Pats a bottom 5 team? I cant see them finishing worse than 9-7. They arent SB contenders, but they are still better then 2/3 of the league.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:17 PM 09-27-2020
Defenses are figuring out Cam pretty fast.
[Reply]
Eureka 11:18 PM 09-27-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

I was saying they lost to the Patriots. The patriots are a decent team. They barely lost to a good Seattle team.

Must be a misunderstanding. I’m sure you don’t think the Patriots are picking in the top 5 next year?
[Reply]
JD10367 12:05 AM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
He's better than I expected him to be before the season started, but he's no Brady in terms of his accuracy or velocity. But you guys have to remember to grade on a curve now in the AFC. You have Mahomes. Everyone is below that. Burrow might be special someday but he's a rook. Fitz and Tanny are showing strong in their senior years but there's a reason they've been passed around. Allen is an enigma in Buffalo--looks great one minute, looks like a bonehead rookie another. Cam will be just good enough to win games, if the rest of the team doesn't fuck up. I'm encouraged by their play so far this season, and think they're perfectly capable of winning the AFC East (and then losing in the playoffs).

Originally Posted by Eureka:
I was saying they lost to the Patriots. The patriots are a decent team. They barely lost to a good Seattle team.

Must be a misunderstanding. I’m sure you don’t think the Patriots are picking in the top 5 next year?
IMO it wasn't just that they lost to the Patriots; they let the Patriots assfuck them. When you rush for 250 yards against a team, you're imposing your will. If you can't stop the run in this league, you're fucked. Raiders have some nice shiny pieces but I don't think they'll ever put a complete team together with Carr at the helm. Like a lot of QBs in the NFL, he's just good enough to look good but just bad enough to never be great (like Matt Ryan).
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:54 AM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
That’s because he’s easy to read.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:55 AM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
He's better than I expected him to be before the season started, but he's no Brady in terms of his accuracy or velocity. But you guys have to remember to grade on a curve now in the AFC. You have Mahomes. Everyone is below that. Burrow might be special someday but he's a rook. Fitz and Tanny are showing strong in their senior years but there's a reason they've been passed around. Allen is an enigma in Buffalo--looks great one minute, looks like a bonehead rookie another. Cam will be just good enough to win games, if the rest of the team doesn't fuck up. I'm encouraged by their play so far this season, and think they're perfectly capable of winning the AFC East (and then losing in the playoffs).

IMO it wasn't just that they lost to the Patriots; they let the Patriots assfuck them. When you rush for 250 yards against a team, you're imposing your will. If you can't stop the run in this league, you're fucked. Raiders have some nice shiny pieces but I don't think they'll ever put a complete team together with Carr at the helm. Like a lot of QBs in the NFL, he's just good enough to look good but just bad enough to never be great (like Matt Ryan).
Fair.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:47 AM 09-28-2020
I just posted this on their reddit page...

Does that make me a big meany head?
[Reply]
Page 42 of 152
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Up