ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 38
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dental experiences with O.City
kstater 12:02 PM 04-23-2020
The movie The Dentist is one of my all time favorites. I imagine O. city vas the Corbin Bernstein character.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
O.city 06:18 AM 07-17-2020
Well not really dental related but

Someone stole the bench from out in front of my office this past week. We have a camera up so we saw who it was but it’s just an old metal wooden bench that a lot of the patients sit on so ir sucks

Why steal a bench ?
[Reply]
Monticore 06:27 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:

Someone stole the bench from out in front of my office this past week. We have a camera up so we saw who it was but it’s just an old metal wooden bench that a lot of the patients sit on so ir sucks

Why steal a bench ?
Some people just want to see the world burn .
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:31 AM 07-17-2020

Why steal a bench ?
Perhaps they needed it more than you?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:50 AM 07-17-2020

Why steal a bench ?
Other than the metal. I have no idea. What is the price of metal these days? Serious question.

We have people around here stealing catalytic converters from cars.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:35 AM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Other than the metal. I have no idea. What is the price of metal these days? Serious question.

We have people around here stealing catalytic converters from cars.
That CC thing is going on all over. SWMO too.
[Reply]
O.city 06:41 AM 07-17-2020
I guess so
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 06:47 PM 08-10-2020
Remember that second pre-molar that I had ripped out in March? I still have chunks of tooth coming out. These will be numbers 4 and 5. These are easily the largest of the chunks to come out.

I'm just letting these things exit at their own pace because I'll be damned if I go to another dentist, no offense intended, unless I absolutely have to.

[Reply]
O.city 06:54 PM 08-10-2020
Hard to tell but it could be some bone fragments and not actual parts of the tooth.

Hate that it went that way for you man.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 07:05 PM 08-10-2020
Hard to tell but it could be some bone fragments and not actual parts of the tooth.

Hate that it went that way for you man.
Loose fragments though, right? Not like a chunk of bone that is GROWING out of my gum... RIGHT?!?!?!

I'm good to just let these fall out at their own pace or have I fucked up my mouth by letting them push out?
[Reply]
O.city 07:06 PM 08-10-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Loose fragments though, right? Not like a chunk of bone that is GROWING out of my gum... RIGHT?!?!?!

I'm good to just let these fall out at their own pace or have I ****ed up my mouth by letting them push out?
Usually if it’s small bone fragments they’ll be loose. It won’t hurt anything to just monitor it and let it go just don’t let it get infected

If it starts hurting get someone to check it out
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 07:13 PM 08-10-2020
Usually if it’s small bone fragments they’ll be loose. It won’t hurt anything to just monitor it and let it go just don’t let it get infected

If it starts hurting get someone to check it out
Thank you O.city!!!! You are easily among my top 10 favorite CP'ers despite the majority of our interactions, or because of..., being on this thread.

Dentists terrify me. Cold sweat and I will, and have, walk around with pulp exposed for a week because my brain doesn't see calling one of you as a reasonable option.

I'll post photos of the chunks when they makes their way out. (as I know everyone clicking on this thread is on the edge of their seats for that update)
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:24 PM 08-10-2020
Thank you O.city!!!! You are easily among my top 10 favorite CP'ers despite the majority of our interactions, or because of..., being on this thread.

Dentists terrify me. Cold sweat and I will, and have, walk around with pulp exposed for a week because my brain doesn't see calling one of you as a reasonable option.

I'll post photos of the chunks when they makes their way out. (as I know everyone clicking on this thread is on the edge of their seats for that update)
Anxiety is real man. A couple years ago I went to the dentist. I hadn’t been to the dentist in several years because I’m a jackass. (No cavities though bitches!). Im a grown man. I know what they’re doing in there. There is no pain. Still my shoulders are all tense. Even though I know what’s going on and I’m trying to relax I’m anxious and tense.
[Reply]
O.city 08:04 PM 08-10-2020

It’s all good man. No one likes the dentist, I’m a lonely guy!
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:07 PM 08-10-2020
If you could do a standard root canal on any animal, what animal would it be?
[Reply]
Page 19 of 38
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up