ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 247
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:33 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
While they have some obvious weaknesses, they are a legitimate team.

What I’m curious to see is wether or not their playoff loss to us last year has a psychological impact on them or not. I remember saying at the time that the kind of loss they suffered is the kind of loss that can mentally break a team. They may never be the same. Or they might, the physical talent is still there, we just have to wait and see if the mental talent is there as well.
I’d say we are far enough along to make the determination that the Bills were not psychologically broken back in January. That’s a shame, because with their talent a mental toughness to go along with it makes them a scary team.

But, at the same time, a true contender and rival for our team to sharpen themselves against only makes our team better over the long haul. I just wish it wasn’t a team that, since childhood, I’ve always had a dislike to disdain for - unless it is the raiders - that would just be natural and strangely acceptable, and utterly disgusting. But that’s clearly not in the cards these days… so Buffalo it is.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:37 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
They are 1 inbound kick away from winning 3 straight at Arrowhead. What a stupid thread
Maybe you should learn the definition of “overhyped.”

Hint: it doesn’t mean “unable to occasionally win a regular season game in Arrowhead.”
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:38 PM 10-16-2022
watch von get hurt and that team implode

you know something catastrophic is coming for them...they are charlie brown
[Reply]
DRM08 10:55 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Considering what we put on the field today, to only lose by 4 on a last second TD . . . .

Let’s just say I like our chances in the playoffs for the rematch.

WBF
Buffalo had their fair share of injury problems as well. Both teams screwed up multiple times when they had scoring chances in opponent territory, so you would have to say it was nowhere near the "A" game for either team on offense.

Long way to go until playoffs. Hopefully Chiefs can find a way to get sharper as the season goes along. Need to get lucky and dodge the injury bullets.
[Reply]
Best22 11:15 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
watch von get hurt and that team implode

you know something catastrophic is coming for them...they are charlie brown
Their culture is too good

Good coach, players who don’t get too high or too low, and if all else fails an elite QB who is capable of bailing them out.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:21 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by Best22:
Their culture is too good

Good coach, players who don’t get too high or too low, and if all else fails an elite QB who is capable of bailing them out.
11-6 :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:44 PM 10-16-2022
I know I listen to the talking too much but the narrative is already that Josh Allen is now the best QB in the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Best22 11:56 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
11-6 :-)
They were great when it mattered most (playoffs). They just got beat by Mahomes. If he had a merely good performance that divisional game, Bills walk away with the win

They aren’t the 1995 Raiders. They’ll be there in January
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:56 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I know I listen to the talking too much but the narrative is already that Josh Allen is now the best QB in the NFL.

He is today. The NFL is a week-to-week deal. We'll see who's who in January.
[Reply]
Best22 11:58 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

There are too many hot takes

They both have 17TD, 4 INT this year

After 6 weeks. It’s going to be a fun year

Allen been better so far but Mahomes is right behind him. Both are on pace to make the All Pro team
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:04 AM 10-17-2022
There are too many hot takes

They both have 17TD, 4 INT this year

After 6 weeks. It’s going to be a fun year

Allen been better so far but Mahomes is right behind him. Both are on pace to make the All Pro team
Both are on pace to win MVP. Not that I care about that anymore, but it's Allen and Mahomes. No other QB is in the conversation.
[Reply]
TEX 02:21 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Both are on pace to win MVP. Not that I care about that anymore, but it's Allen and Mahomes. No other QB is in the conversation.
Allen clearly is in front in that race after today. But I agree with your point. Maybe Hurts is in the conversation also.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:22 AM 10-17-2022
They were great when it mattered most (playoffs). They just got beat by Mahomes. If he had a merely good performance that divisional game, Bills walk away with the win

They aren’t the 1995 Raiders. They’ll be there in January
Right. They are a good team.

Also 11-6 isn't a bad record by any means. Let's not forget of the record of the team that beat the 18-1 Patriots in the SB. Stupid to underestimate anyone.
[Reply]
scho63 03:48 AM 10-17-2022
They also have great coaching.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:57 AM 10-17-2022
They're real damned good.

We'll see them again in January.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 247
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Up