ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 247
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:31 AM 09-09-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

So are they overhyped? No. And yes.
MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!111
[Reply]
penguinz 08:34 AM 09-09-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Not looking forward to facing Von this year. He looked revitalized last night.

Even with all the TO's the Bills had, they made it look easy.

Imagine Cooper Kupp and Mahomes?
I would give Kupp $40M before I would give Hill $20M. He isn't as fast as Hill but he has shown he is dominant and near impossible to stop.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:36 AM 09-09-2022
I think the most interesting thing about the Bills is that they did not blitz one time last night and still got pressure. If they can do that and keep those elite safeties back there and get Tre White back they’ll be dangerous.

Can’t wait to play them
[Reply]
penguinz 08:37 AM 09-09-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
I'm not too sure about that. The Bills turned it over 4 times, were on the road and still won by 3 TD's. To me, that says a lot about them.

You're right in that it does also say something about the Rams...They're not the same team that won the Super Bowl. They lost too many pieces at key positions and the replacements are nowhere near up to par.
Rams turned it over 3 times as well. The biggest factor in the game was LA's inability to do anything with the ball vs Buffalo dominating.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:43 AM 09-09-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
This isn't a simple yes or no question.

Are the Bills good? Fuck yeah they are. They're most likely the most complete team in the AFC and they're going to go deep into the playoffs.

That being said, we've seen this from them before. They have beaten down a few contenders early in the season the last couple of years. They haven't been able to maintain it though.

So are they overhyped? No. And yes.
What I think a good gauge of how good a team is would be if KC can play poorly and still beat them. The Jets or Lions are teams KC can have an off game against and still win. If KC has an off game against Buffalo they get beat, possibly pretty badly. I still think KC is the gold standard, but the gap between them and a Buffalo is very small.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:13 AM 09-09-2022
The "Be the man(team) by beating the man(team)" target has been firmly placed for the season. Thanks Buffies!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:14 AM 09-09-2022
Have they handed over the Lombardi to the Bills yet today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
staylor26 09:15 AM 09-09-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think the most interesting thing about the Bills is that they did not blitz one time last night and still got pressure. If they can do that and keep those elite safeties back there and get Tre White back they’ll be dangerous.

Can’t wait to play them
The Rams OL being absolute dogshit could have something to do with that.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:17 AM 09-09-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
This was more the Rams being ass than Buffalo dominating.

I don’t expect the Rams to lose by 21 points in another game this season. That was a beat down.

[Reply]
tredadda 09:26 AM 09-09-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

They have to beat the long time preseason SB Champs, the LA Chargers, before they can have a shot at that trophy.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:27 AM 09-09-2022
I don’t expect the Rams to lose by 21 points in another game this season. That was a beat down.

They still play KC. Them losing by 21 or more again this season is a distinct possibility.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:30 AM 09-09-2022
Selling their draft picks for players is finally catching up with the Rams.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:30 AM 09-09-2022
gonna need a xanax for week 6 otherwise that game is going to kill me. it's going to be insane
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:31 AM 09-09-2022

They won't be coming off seven months without playing a game though. This was a perfect storm for the Bills. Rams are rusty and have lost key pieces in all areas of the team. Bills didn't turn it over once In the playoffs against us and we still whooped that defense handily. We'd take their soul if they give the ball back four times!!..no question about it.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:34 AM 09-09-2022

Apparently you have.

They were crowned champs before the postseason the last two years. Why should this year be any different? Let's just go ahead and hand it to 'em after week 1 this time.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 247
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up