ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 104
« First < 44849091929394 95969798 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 11:43 AM 03-27-2023
Was going to start a separate thread on this but why is Andy never even mentioned in the discussion for coach of the year? I mean he won it way back in his days with the Eagles but Brian Daboll? They should just change the award to “best coach to appear to have turned around a bad franchise”. Nobody in their right mind would take Daboll over Andy.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:44 AM 03-27-2023
Walking into the NFL meetings with two Super Bowl rings and Patrick Mahomes as your QB…

[Reply]
Megatron96 11:56 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Was going to start a separate thread on this but why is Andy never even mentioned in the discussion for coach of the year? I mean he won it way back in his days with the Eagles but Brian Daboll? They should just change the award to “best coach to appear to have turned around a bad franchise”. Nobody in their right mind would take Daboll over Andy.
Andy has Phil Jackson syndrome at this point. Voters are going to default to "well, Andy has Pat, so of course he's always winning," or words to the effect. Plus, just like Phil, everyone knows he's a great coach; voters get bored fast and they're always looking for the next new shiny thing.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:01 PM 03-27-2023

[Reply]
Megatron96 01:02 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Cool pic. Where/when was that taken?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:16 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Cool pic. Where/when was that taken?
At the NFL Owners Meeting today.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:21 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
At the NFL Owners Meeting today.
thx:-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:46 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Wow. Your little vagina got abused hard by a joke about Andy, didnt it?

Get yourself a rape kit done, ASAP.

I absolutely LOVE revisionist history posts, as if Andy Reid NEVER shit his pants on a KC sideline, nobody was critical of his decisions ever, and he was always this infallible brilliant coach.

Sure pal.

Thats why Andy won 0 superbowls before the best football player who ever lived fell into his lap.

Thats why Andy has lost more games he was favored to win in post season history than any other coach.

Get the **** out of here digging up old post before Reid won anything.

Youre pathetic. Its hilarious.
You calling anyone pathetic is just hilarious. You've transcended past pathetic to a point I didn't know was possible. Pretty much everything you say is just pure dumbshit and the amount of anger you show here has convinced me that one of your ex girlfriends has a restraining order against you. I also wouldn't be surprised if you also abuse animals and it's very likely you have beat a pet to death.

I really hope you're single and don't have anyone that relies on your unhinged ass, like kids or a dog.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 02:20 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Andy has Phil Jackson syndrome at this point. Voters are going to default to "well, Andy has Pat, so of course he's always winning," or words to the effect. Plus, just like Phil, everyone knows he's a great coach; voters get bored fast and they're always looking for the next new shiny thing.
I get that but he’s one of the innovative play callers in the league and was racking up AFC west titles with Alex Smith. The fact that he isn’t even in the discussion is total horseshit. Daboll gets it for turning the Giants into a slightly above average playoff team that got blown out in the postseason.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:32 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
I get that but he’s one of the innovative play callers in the league and was racking up AFC west titles with Alex Smith. The fact that he isn’t even in the discussion is total horseshit. Daboll gets it for turning the Giants into a slightly above average playoff team that got blown out in the postseason.
Hey, I'm 100% on your side. i think Andy will eventually be acknowledged as the best HC of all time. What he did in PHI, with no great QBs and no great WRs was ridiculous. Put nearly any other coach there with those players . . . I'd bet my house none of them have as much success as he had.

Then he comes to the AFC, and takes on the challenge of turning around the worst franchise in the NFL. And not only turns it around, but posts double-digit Ws in his first year? With Alex Smith and the no-name gang on offense outside of Jamall Charles? Goes on to post one of the highest win totals in the last ten years, five AFFCG, 3 SBs, and two SB wins?

Andy Reid is the winningest coach in Eagles and Chiefs history. His list of accomplishments is too long for me to type out here. I would've given Andy the COY after the SB. No one played a bigger role in winning than game than him. That game was a masterpiece in motion by Andy Reid.

But the fact is, the voters are going to pass Andy over most years, because of Pat and because Andy's always been very successful. They're kind of blind to it now.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:35 PM 03-27-2023
The complete coaches group photo… Mike McCarthy looks unwell.

[Reply]
RealSNR 03:56 PM 03-27-2023

I absolutely LOVE revisionist history posts, as if Andy Reid NEVER shit his pants on a KC sideline, nobody was critical of his decisions ever, and he was always this infallible brilliant coach.

Sure pal.

Thats why Andy won 0 superbowls before the best football player who ever lived fell into his lap.

Thats why Andy has lost more games he was favored to win in post season history than any other coach.

Get the fuck out of here digging up old post before Reid won anything.

Okay. Let's talk about the Chiefs pre-Mahomes

Many people on here were blessed with a brain big enough to recognize that Kansas City had a fantastic head coach before Mahomes. All the stuff that ACTUALLY matters to winning and losing was present with Andy Reid in spades. It was pretty obvious to them, and they were smart enough to realize that even if you could quantify or identify stupid retard shit like "clock management" as a skill, it clearly should not be valued over things like team preparation, teaching, creativity, and putting players in the best position to be productive. That is who Andy was in Philly, and that's what we were getting with the Chiefs. It should have been obvious to everybody that as far as head coaches went, we got a pretty damn good one.

Then there were people like you who think the most important part of coaching is knowing when to call timeouts and run the ball. I tried to get you to be a man and say you'd rather get rid of Andy and hire some coach you think would do a better job, but you kept pussing out.

So now we're here. Andy has Mahomes, the Chiefs come through in the clutch just about as often as can be reasonably expected out of core group of players and coaches, and you won't admit that you were wrong about Andy, because Eagle fans laid eggs in your empty skull and all you could do was parrot their idiotic talking points.

You wouldn't know a great head coach if he shoved a 7-man sled up your fucking asshole.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:02 PM 03-27-2023

Sure pal.

Get the fuck out of here digging up old post before Reid won anything.

Terrible example right there. I could name quite a few HCs out there that have nothing to show for their efforts without a HOF QB or a generational defense.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:06 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Terrible example right there. I could name quite a few HCs out there that have nothing to show for their efforts without a HOF QB or a generational defense.
You know who won Super Bowls without top 5 QBs? Brian Billick, Jon Gruden, and Gary Kubiak.

Wallcrawler says we need to quit fucking around with Andy and get somebody in here like that who can take advantage of Mahomes while we still have him!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:09 PM 03-27-2023
Daboll looks like he's ready to hurt someone real bad.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 104
« First < 44849091929394 95969798 > Last »
Up