ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 104
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:53 PM 01-28-2024
The Reidian Run stands at 5-0, friends.

Andy won so many games like this in Philadelphia. Turtling up in the 3rd quarter was the right decision. Andy saw how this game was going to go, and how the offense had fucked up so many times this year with the defense ripping nuts.

He dialed down the attack on offense and let the defense do it's thing.

And when they needed one play at the end, the MVP did what he does.

Andy Reid masterclass today.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:58 PM 01-28-2024
You can tell the difference in a well coached team. Two straight years the afc championship opponent swung their dicks around trying to poke the chiefs. Second straight year we kept our cool and used it as fuel.

You knew exactly what harbaugh was wanting to do when Justin tucker was pulling those bullshit head games. The chiefs played with maturity and the ravens played like toddlers. That is why Reid keeps clowning other coaches
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:03 PM 01-28-2024
Andy Reid is a king.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:03 PM 01-28-2024
Their team was overly emotional and easily provoked. They were their own worst enemies, going for Mahomes head multiple times, getting mental duped by Kelce into unsportsmanlike conduct, etc etc.

Reid liked the chippiness. He knew we were mentally stronger than the team thats used to blowing everyone out and can't play from behind.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:09 PM 01-28-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Their team was overly emotional and easily provoked. They were their own worst enemies, going for Mahomes head multiple times, getting mental duped by Kelce into unsportsmanlike conduct, etc etc.

Reid liked the chippiness. He knew we were mentally stronger than the team thats used to blowing everyone out and can't play from behind.
It was the ravens MO the minute they had Justin Tucker trying to poke kelce and mahomes in pregame warmups. Harbaugh has no one to blame but himself for them playing immature. Burrowhead shit all over again
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:05 PM 01-28-2024
Ok, I am so happy that we won, obviously, but I am just going to point out that our offense was moving the ball at will.......

....until that fucking trick play that did not have Mahomes taking the snap. From that play on, the offense was meh, except for closing out the game.

That play derailed the offense. I don't know why, but from that snap on, we couldn't really move the ball.

This was a very well called game until then. When we run the trick play, whatever it is, or trick plays, plural, in the Super Bowl, I hope we make a first down, touchdown, or at least don't turn it over, because today it flipped the offensive switch into the off position.

OK. That is my criticism from the game. Leave the ball in the hands of the guy who is just decimating the "best" defense in the NFL, and let the 1,000 (basically) yard rusher run the football.

Now, that is the only negative thing I am going to say about today. My Chiefs were awesome. They were clearly ready to play, and it seemed like the entire team had a spur under their pads, and a trainer told them someone on the Baltimore sideline put it there. Whatever antics the Ravens tried to get up to, our guys did not appreciate it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:50 AM 01-30-2024

The Barque of Dante, by Eugène Delacroix, 1822, 📸 by @Mather_Photo pic.twitter.com/cVMmW4L4vv

— ArtButMakeItSports (@ArtButSports) January 29, 2024

[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:01 PM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

That play derailed the offense. I don't know why, but from that snap on, we couldn't really move the ball.
I think the bigger problem is I took off my lucky shirt then. And Bearcat for one got overconfident.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 05:34 AM 01-31-2024
I was just sitting here thinking... Billy B can't get a job. Literally 1 team even wanted to interview him and then settled for a laughable retread over him.

Reid has built 2 different orgs from the ground up into perennial favorites in both conferences. He's won with multiple different QBs over decades. Bill was great in what was basically a perfect storm - GOAT QB, terrible division for 2 decades, cheating scandals and all kinds of luck.

If Reid was available, every team with an opening would be offering him 20m/year without hesitation. Even teams like Philly and Dallas would fire their idiot coaches to hire Reid.

Reid > Beli. Easily.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 05:50 AM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I think the bigger problem is I took off my lucky shirt then. And Bearcat for one got overconfident.
Dude! WTF?!?
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 10:04 AM 01-31-2024
Who was the fucking idiot who said Reid was a terrible coach and would never win anything? That fucking dipshit had a whole thread on it, was a complete fucking meltdown in it every time it was bumped.

Hope that dipshit has a life full of annoying shit happen to him. Losing keys, cat runs off, ex takes his dog, can’t find the remote, car battery keeps dying. Asshole doesn’t deserve any happiness after the way he melted down every game
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:08 AM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by Perineum Ripper:
Who was the fucking idiot who said Reid was a terrible coach and would never win anything? That fucking dipshit had a whole thread on it, was a complete fucking meltdown in it every time it was bumped.

Hope that dipshit has a life full of annoying shit happen to him. Losing keys, cat runs off, ex takes his dog, can’t find the remote, car battery keeps dying. Asshole doesn’t deserve any happiness after the way he melted down every game
Webcrawler?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:14 AM 02-12-2024
The Reidian Run was 6-0 :-)

ALL THE FEELS 🥹❤️ pic.twitter.com/yd1ByK7VPw

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) February 12, 2024

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:08 AM 02-12-2024
To people that cry all year about "settling for field goals".... Every decision he made this playoff run to not "get aggressive" put us in position to steal this title.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:49 AM 02-12-2024
It is an absolute crime that this man has only been the NFL COY one time.
[Reply]
Page 101 of 104
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104 >
Up