ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 21
« First < 71314151617 18192021 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Does anyone else think we'll be fine?
Titty Meat 06:10 PM 09-26-2021
Offense isnt going to turn it over this much every game and theres some correctable things on defense to make them a top 20 unit. With some winnable games coming up I don't see reason to worry.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:45 PM 09-27-2021
Matt Stafford has never sucked. Who ever said that was....w/e.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:46 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
:-)
Yeah, I recall that.

I said something similar, even posted some Stafford career stats, iirc. Got the expected "Your and idiot" blather. "Stat Mattford sux" or whatever.

Like I shouldn't believe my own lying eyes. Guy has been throwing darts. He looks like Rodgers with some of those throws he's been making this season.

Coupled with that defense, which still isn't a true shut-down defense (no idea why not), but well-populated with top-tier talent, and the Rams are the team in the NFC.
He's been stuck on the worst franchise in the NFL his entire career. i bet he feels reborn.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:55 PM 09-27-2021
Hell, McVay had that squad competing with the Packers in the playoffs last season with Goff just having surgery on his throwing hand, no Kupp, and Donald playing severely limited with that rib injury he got while they choked the Seahawks onto submission the previous week.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:12 PM 09-27-2021
Are there issues that need to be addressed? Clearly. Am I confident it will get figured out? Yes.

To the ship!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:46 PM 09-27-2021
Chargers worry me more than the Browns & Bills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
bobbything 06:13 PM 09-27-2021
5 turnovers over the course of 6 quarters. Only one of them forced (Tyreek strip), and yet we were still in position to win yesterday and were going to win last week.

I lol at the notion that the league has “caught up” with KC. No they haven’t. We move the ball at will against everyone. The only thing the league has figured out is how to jump on fumbles and not drop interceptions. Since, historically, KC doesn’t really turn the ball over much, I see no reason that isn’t remedied starting this Sunday. Even with this sh*t defense we are a SB contender and I think we still win the division handily.

Cut out the unforced errors and we eliminate the losses. It’s that simple.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:15 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Chargers worry me more than the Browns & Bills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:15 PM 09-27-2021
Chiefs shredded that defense all game. 4 unforced errors were the only reason they ever even got stopped
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:01 PM 09-27-2021
I couldn't stomach being on CP after that game and only came back today after the Gordon signing.

But this is 10000% what I was thinking and feeling. Mahomes was - for the first time in 3 years as our starter - the primary reason we lost a game. If you actually think that's going to become the norm or a repeatable thing, then I genuinely feel sorry for your existence.

"We'll be fine" is not a rallying call for a franchise sinking into the abyss that doesn't know it's hit its iceberg. Rather it's just the reality of having the best player in the game and appreciating that the odds will forever be stacked in your favor regardless of the occasionally reprehensible outcome.

WBF.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:31 PM 09-27-2021
Mahomes was the reason we lost that game? What in the actual fuck?
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:43 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Mahomes was the reason we lost that game? What in the actual ****?
Any player who makes a mistake during the game will be blamed for the loss by at least 1 CP poster.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:09 PM 09-27-2021
Mahomes was the reason we lost that game? What in the actual fuck?
Mahomes was more responsible for that loss than any other in his entire career. His bar is that high.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:12 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Mahomes was more responsible for that loss than any other in his entire career. His bar is that high.
That is nonsense. See the first Patriots game.
[Reply]
MAG 08:15 PM 09-27-2021
No because I'm not sure what's correctable on defense.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:19 PM 09-27-2021
That is nonsense. See the first Patriots game.
Pretty sure having Josh Shaw (who???) covering Gronk late in the 4th quarter was the biggest problem with that game. Thanks, D, for giving up 500yds in that one.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 21
« First < 71314151617 18192021 >
Up