Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 05:06 PM 11-20-2012
4) The scene at Arrowhead. The Kansas City Star reported on Monday, a day after a lopsided loss to the Cincinnati Bengals led to some humiliating images of a mostly-empty Arrowhead, that Clark Hunt and his family have "been privately concerned about a growing fan resentment for some time now." On Sunday, the Kansas City Chiefs get Peyton Manning and the red-hot Broncos at home. And in light of that reporting, it's not a stretch to say a bad effort might well accelerate the process. Owners can take getting beat. They can take booing. What's hard to swallow is apathy. The large pockets of vacant seats sent a powerful message on Sunday. If Manning gets off to a quick start, more of that could be coming, and facing 1-10 and a December of irrelevance might be too much for Hunt to take. And remember, that's the same Manning who wouldn't give the Chiefs the courtesy of a visit back in March. What it could add up to is a repeat of last Sunday's sad scene in K.C., and potentially the eventual ouster of two good football men (GM Scott Pioli and coach Romeo Crennel) who haven't come close to getting it right the last 12 months.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-detailed-plan

Made NFL.COM
[Reply]
Phobia 05:07 PM 11-20-2012
Originally Posted by kcfanXIII:
what are the buses for?
To keep people on their toes.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:09 PM 11-20-2012
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:
4) The scene at Arrowhead. The Kansas City Star reported on Monday, a day after a lopsided loss to the Cincinnati Bengals led to some humiliating images of a mostly-empty Arrowhead, that Clark Hunt and his family have "been privately concerned about a growing fan resentment for some time now." On Sunday, the Kansas City Chiefs get Peyton Manning and the red-hot Broncos at home. And in light of that reporting, it's not a stretch to say a bad effort might well accelerate the process. Owners can take getting beat. They can take booing. What's hard to swallow is apathy. The large pockets of vacant seats sent a powerful message on Sunday. If Manning gets off to a quick start, more of that could be coming, and facing 1-10 and a December of irrelevance might be too much for Hunt to take. And remember, that's the same Manning who wouldn't give the Chiefs the courtesy of a visit back in March. What it could add up to is a repeat of last Sunday's sad scene in K.C., and potentially the eventual ouster of two good football men (GM Scott Pioli and coach Romeo Crennel) who haven't come close to getting it right the last 12 months.

Made NFL.COM
People will be leaving at halftime. The Broncos are going to destroy us quickly.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:15 PM 11-20-2012
potentiallythe eventual ouster of two good football men (GM Scott Pioli and coach Romeo Crennel) who haven't come close to getting it right the last 12 months.

:-)

The national media really did their homework.
[Reply]
AustinChief 05:48 PM 11-20-2012
Owners can take getting beat. They can take booing. What's hard to swallow is apathy.
Someone needs to tell the author of this that it's not just owners who can't swallow apathy. I've been a pretty staunch advocate of Clark Hunt in the past but if something isn't done soon than I will see him as part of the problem. Apathetic ownership deserves to get apathetic fans.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 06:22 PM 11-20-2012
The Chiefs Way...
The Patriot Way...

Any Questions?

R.I.P. Arrowhead-Fire Pioli
saveourchiefs.com

[Reply]
scho63 07:28 PM 11-20-2012
Today on Chiefs Live Kendall Gammon and Mitch Holthaus both wore BLACK! How cool is that???
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:37 PM 11-20-2012
Originally Posted by scho63:
Today on Chiefs Live Kendall Gammon and Mitch Holthaus both wore BLACK! How cool is that???
Pioli has no friends that are loyal to the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 07:46 PM 11-20-2012
Originally Posted by scho63:
YES!
[Reply]
Kraus 07:52 PM 11-20-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Yours truly will be on KOZL in Springfield Saturday night at 9:30pm with host Nick Carboni talking Saveourchiefs.com. Remember, the camera adds 150lbs. :-)
I'll be behind the scenes directing the show. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:54 PM 11-20-2012
The personal pic in the op, late in the FIRST quarter... sad, Sad, SAD.
[Reply]
Groves 07:55 PM 11-20-2012
Just think of the wave of emotion you'll
be riding coming off yet another awesome Springfield CP gathering.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 08:25 PM 11-20-2012
Originally Posted by Kraus:
I'll be behind the scenes directing the show. :-)
Sweet! It'll be good to see you again. Just make sure they play nice! :-) I'm pretty confident they are. Nick seemed like he was on our side with all of this.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:28 PM 11-20-2012
.....for 12 months now.

Wtf
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:46 PM 11-20-2012

Made NFL.COM
Awesome, being at work mostly only lets me get glimpses of threads, i didnt see THIS... now even the league itself is talking about it at length... here, on the network show...

Yeah, this throws those two clowns a belated bone... but they're TALKING about it - HALELUJAH - the movement just keeps on ticking like a Swiss watch, its working.

THERE IS NOWHERE TO HIDE PIOLI
[Reply]
Page 440 of 603
« First < 340390430436437438439440 441442443444450490540 > Last »
Up