Page 4814 of 4814
« First < 3814431447144764480448104811481248134814
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
This team just loves collecting edge rushers :-)

You had zero pass rush :-)
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pinchshot:
We need a Chargers megathread. They're the only team in the AFCW that can win a game against us.
It wouldn't be any fun. They don't have any fans.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:01 AM Today
:-)

QJ is the worst part about visiting this site.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:11 AM Today
We need a Chargers megathread. They're the only team in the AFCW that can win a game against us.
Ummm… they’re the only team in the AFCW who didn’t beat us once last season??
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
QJ is the worst part about visiting this site.
Someone should go through and make a thread of all the hype he’s given the last 10 quarterbacks you guys have drafted/signed. And how that’s turned out. Then have the mods lock him into that thread only.

I just don’t have that kinda time.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:28 AM Today

Cake here is actually slang for a handful of Vicodins.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Someone should go through and make a thread of all the hype he’s given the last 10 quarterbacks you guys have drafted/signed. And how that’s turned out. Then have the mods lock him into that thread only.

I just don’t have that kinda time.
The issue with that is that he's clearly established himself as a caricature at this point, so no amount of evidence that he's just a hyper-biased troll would really prove anything. We all know that he's not actually here for reasonable discussion. On the other side, some guys here seem to really get excited about "debating" someone who is over the top for some reason (see all the guys who got upset when we banned Diqlix for the 7th time).

It does make me a little sad that KnowMo irritates even our Bronco fans, though. I've got plenty of Bronco fan friends out here that I like talking ball with, and most of them are pretty reasonable, making for fun, interesting discussion. Having KnowMo drive the discussion here is probably about the equivalent of Clay being the token Chiefs fan on Broncos boards.
[Reply]
stumppy 07:45 AM Today

Another victim of the annual preseason hype.
[Reply]
TEX 08:16 AM Today

#TheArchitectOfSuck
[Reply]
Page 4814 of 4814
« First < 3814431447144764480448104811481248134814
Up