ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 42
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:10 PM 12-28-2018

Eric Berry didn’t practice today as “his foot was bothering him,” per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry’s foot was bothering him so no work today for him. Not encouraging for his ability to play Sunday or beyond

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry did not practice for #Chiefs today. Calf/heel was sore and they backed him off, Andy Reid says.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 28, 2018

[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:38 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
The good thing about this is that the chiefs have no reason to not at least get a pay cut out of him next season at the least. What a shitty season for him.
What should they do when he tells them to fuck off?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:39 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
Dan came in after mid season and it seems like we’ve gotten worse. Sutton puts him single high also. I thought they did better with Lucas honestly but Sutton loves him some Sorenson.
He isn't any worse than the guy he is replacing. The oddity is why isn't Jordan Lucas getting time?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:39 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
What should they do when he tells them to fuck off?
Cut him.
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:41 PM 12-30-2018
I read another post on here mentioning if he goes for surgery after the season we can't do a june 1 designated cut.

I don't know shit about the rules regarding this but it sounded like based on that we could be in the same situation here next season.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:41 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
We won 11 other games with them at safety.
And lost the last two in the 4th quarter. Nobody should feel today or any other game is a lock with this piece of shit idiot defense.
[Reply]
arrwheader 02:42 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
On a related note:

Wizards officially announce decision for John Wall to undergo "debridement and repair of a Haglund's deformity and a chronic Achilles tendon injury in his left heel." The surgery, to be performed by Dr. Robert Anderson in Green Bay, will take place next week. Timetable is six to eight weeks before Wall can return to full basketball activity.

This is what makes me think Berry is just mentally done. He should have just had the surgery at the beginning of the year. He’s been through a lot good on him for doing what he did but I don’t blame him for not having the heart anymore. Been through a lot. That being said just hang them up buddy thanks for the great play while it lasted. An inspiration for many but at this point the legacy is being tarnished by this day to day good one day bad the next my spirit isn’t in it stuff.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 02:43 PM 12-30-2018
He isn't any worse than the guy he is replacing. The oddity is why isn't Jordan Lucas getting time?
I’m guessing Sutton doesn’t trust him with the complexity of his system. Sutton relying on the older vet. Who makes the calls in the backfield when Eric is out?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:43 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
And lost the last two in the 4th quarter. Nobody should feel today or any other game is a lock with this piece of shit idiot defense.
Good grief man, we all fucking know any team can lose on any given Sunday but for fucks sake the Chiefs are 2 TD favorite by Vegas for a reason.

You all will be the first fucking posters starting a rep thread when we steam roll the Raiders too.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:44 PM 12-30-2018
Yup, just look at the dipshit who posted 2 posts above this one, crying again as usual.
"dipshit" You mad brah? :-)

ANywho, apparently your boy isn't playing shithead, it sounds like he didn't have the spirits to man-up... But hey, it'll give you more time to rub his boo-boo heel...

:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:44 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
I’m guessing Sutton doesn’t trust him with the complexity of his system. Sutton relying on the older vet. Who makes the calls in the backfield when Eric is out?
Does it matter?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:45 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
"dipshit" You mad brah? :-)

ANywho, apparently your boy isn't playing shithead, it sounds like he didn't have the spirits to man-up... But hey, it'll give you more time to rub his boo-boo heel...

:-)
You are one dumb motherfucker. I have explained my stance on this it isn't about Berry its about what Berry has exposed. AKA stupid motherfuckers like you.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 02:47 PM 12-30-2018
Time to sign Barry Church for the playoffs.
29 played his last game as a Chief in Seattle.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:48 PM 12-30-2018
Look, he is going to be cut. He wasn't going to be cut this season, it wasn't an option at any point. You are a perfect example of a poster who doesn't know jack shit about football posting nonstop stupid shit. You have the emotional control of a 13 year old girl.
Sure it was. But keep raging dude... Your anger with trying to defend your non-gladiator is growing more funny by the post. :-)

And yes, he should be cut. The rest of your drivel is ure junk emotions trying to kiss-up to a formerly great, but currently useless player. Yawn.
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:48 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Time to sign Barry Church for the playoffs.
29 played his last game as a Chief in Seattle.
I would imagine he will be back for a few quarters of the playoff game
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 02:53 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
I would imagine he will be back for a few quarters of the playoff game
Why,we havent used him for 2 seasons with exception of a couple qtrs
[Reply]
Page 29 of 42
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up