ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 59
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2022 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
Kellerfox 08:41 PM 03-11-2022
There is a safety who very well could be the Chiefs first round pick still left on the board.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:59 PM 03-11-2022
Damn thought I'd get my pick in before bed
[Reply]
Chargem 03:02 AM 03-12-2022
The San Francisco 49ers select - Skyy Moore, WR, Western Michigan
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:02 AM 03-12-2022
The Kansas City Chiefs select Lewis Cine, S, Georgia
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:48 AM 03-12-2022
Cincinnati Bengals select Jalen Wydermyer, Tight End, Texas A&M

Was hoping more OL value or even inside defensive line would fall. In any case, Bengals add another weapon for Joe Burrow.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:26 AM 03-12-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
The Kansas City Chiefs select Lewis Cine, S, Georgia
Good pick
[Reply]
chiefscafan 11:14 AM 03-12-2022
Good pick TambaBerry
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:55 AM 03-12-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Good pick
Originally Posted by chiefscafan:
Good pick TambaBerry
It creates a really interesting pathway forward to salvaging the draft for Britches Valanch.

I mean in a vacuum, it's an AWESOME set of players to add to this defense. You've now added 2 more physical, athletic, kinda mean players to the defense.

So now you have Bolton, Gay, Lloyd, Cine, Sneed and Thornhill who are all fast, active, willing hitters with a mean streak and a nose for the football. That sounds like a hell of a lot of fun.

What it also does, though, is probably take Ward off the table because now your FA money absolutely has to go to the DL. There's nothing you can add in this draft that will move the needle there at this point. It's really sorta hemmed us in as to how to go forward.

There are still some WRs, CBs and OL that are likely to add some value in the 3rd round. Some RB talent as well. But DL has been stripped bare (or will be by the time the 3rds come up).

I mean there's no question Tamba has gotten huge value on both of these picks. Both guys are likely to go anywhere from 5-20 picks before he got them. So there's a lot to like about that.

It just means that we've pigeonholed the rest of the off-season, that's all. And that's not the end of the world if managed well.

Really an interesting approach and not an indefensible one. Not the way I'd have gone (because Cine falling this far seems fairly unlikely), but one that can easily be pulled from the fire and lead to a really exciting team next season. Especially since both of these guys play positions/styles that will allow them to hit the ground running and make immediate impacts.

Way to get it back on the rails, Tamba.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:00 PM 03-12-2022
And now I have to do some pretty deep diving because any of the homework I've done really only goes 4-5 rounds deep. I just don't care much about 3rd day picks because they're all lottery tickets. I'm not going to pretend like I have the necessary intel to really sort them out.

I have like 20 guys left I know anything about.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:13 PM 03-12-2022
Guys, I’m busy today, but i will have round 3 up tonight and make the first pick if kccrow has his in by then.
[Reply]
kccrow 03:56 PM 03-12-2022
The Denver Broncos select Nik Bonitto, EDGE, Oklahoma

Given that my 1st rounder really doesn't count for Denver at this point, its back to the drawing board. Evero said that Denver will be sticking with the base 3-4 Fangio had employed, making Bonitto an excellent fit opposite Chubb.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:12 PM 03-12-2022
Was holding onto the pipedream that Bonitto would last to the 3rd for the Vikings
[Reply]
staylor26 08:49 PM 03-12-2022
3rd round is up!

The Jacksonville Jaguars select George Pickens, WR, Georgia
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:58 PM 03-13-2022
Damn is everyone just busy 24/7 on the weekends lol
[Reply]
Kellerfox 09:40 PM 03-13-2022
Likely a not issue, but apologies in advance if I'm a log jam tomorrow (not sure how quickly it will move):

I won't be able to make pick 78 until after midnight or Tuesday morning. Starting a new job tomorrow and won't risk being the guy on his cell phone day 1, have a team lunch scheduled, and then am attending a concert with the wife in the evening. We are too far out for me to forward anyone a list of pick preferences right now.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 59
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up