ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 33
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry Thread
dlphg9 08:31 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Lots of words to say you are fucking moron.
So your defense is to cop out and call me an idiot? Explain how any of that is wrong? You white knighting for the team is getting really weird. You a fucking retard or something?
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:51 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
So your defense is to cop out and call me an idiot? Explain how any of that is wrong? You white knighting for the team is getting really weird. You a ****ing retard or something?
Because they didnt hide a damn thing man. Whats so hard for you to understand about that?

It is 100% possible they didnt know when he would be ready to play, it was a wait and see how it goes approach, they have told you this 50 ****ing times. They didnt put him on IR for this very reason, which basically made it a day to day issue. I have zero idea why you morons get hung up on how it was classified anyway, would it matter had they said week to week? Would that have changed naything? No it wouldnt.

Everything doesnt have to be some big conspiracy theory, sometime shit is exactly what it is een if it ****ing sucks.

And your comment about fans with no medical knowledge coudl see rigth through this is as ****ing stupid as it gets.

And your comment about the team having a history of being dishonest is also a bullshit narrative. The only example you gavce was the Berry situation and like I said, there is no evidence they lied about any of it.

Im not happy this played out like it did and I was pissed off as hell watching the defense flail while Berry wasnt playing.

THEY TOLD YOU HE WOULD BE ON A LIMITED SNAP COUNT BEFORE THE GAME.

More evidence it doesnt matter what they do or dont tell morons like you you will bitch either way and cry fowl.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:56 AM 12-14-2018
Why are you shouting? You mad bro?

Did the limited snap count also require that all of the limited snaps had to take place in the first half and none in the second half?

Eric Berry being on a limited snap count was no surprise, but the allocation of his limited snaps... nothing in the second half was a surprise.

It would have been nice to have the team's best secondary player in the game on one of those two final drives when the Chiefs defense was getting ripped apart.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:16 AM 12-14-2018
Because they didnt hide a damn thing man. Whats so hard for you to understand about that?

It is 100% possible they didnt know when he would be ready to play, it was a wait and see how it goes approach, they have told you this 50 ****ing times. They didnt put him on IR for this very reason, which basically made it a day to day issue. I have zero idea why you morons get hung up on how it was classified anyway, would it matter had they said week to week? Would that have changed naything? No it wouldnt.

Everything doesnt have to be some big conspiracy theory, sometime shit is exactly what it is een if it ****ing sucks.

And your comment about fans with no medical knowledge coudl see rigth through this is as ****ing stupid as it gets.

And your comment about the team having a history of being dishonest is also a bullshit narrative. The only example you gavce was the Berry situation and like I said, there is no evidence they lied about any of it.

Im not happy this played out like it did and I was pissed off as hell watching the defense flail while Berry wasnt playing.

More evidence it doesnt matter what they do or dont tell morons like you you will bitch either way and cry fowl.
Please find me a time that this organization has ever came out and said that they did something wrong or that they messed something up, because they don't. So excuse me if I don't buy into the bullshit that they spew. They continually said oh he's getting better and better every week, but I don't believe that for a second. Had he been getting better and better every week he would have been playing well before week 15. They knew that he was in massive amounts of pain and we were winning and are in the drivers seat for the 1 seed in the AFC, so they could afford to let him sit out and bring him back when it mattered. Why continually lie to your fan base and give them hope that Berry would be ready earlier than last night? All they had to say was that EB would be back at the end of the year, so that he could play his ass off at the end of the year and in the playoffs. Could it be that Clark Hunt is such a bitch that he was afraid fans would be upset with him, since he gave Berry a ton of money to just be injured? Maybe he was afraid people would think his organization is incompetent for not diagnosing the injury faster, so that they could IR him and bring him back after 8 weeks?

I believe at first they honestly believed that Berry was day to day, but for them to act like they didn't know when he would be back after close to 5 months just makes them look like liars or they are incompetent. It's not like he had some mysterious ailment that they knew nothing about. All you have to do is a quick google search to see what treatments are available to help Mr. Haglund Deformity; wearing special shoes or physical therapy and if those don't work then surgery. Well im sure they tried the first 2, but after those didn't work then they knew the pain wasn't going to go away without medical intervention. So they decided to sit him out until the end of the season and bring him back when it mattered and if they honestly didn't know, then they are the most incompetent group of doctors out there.
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:11 AM 12-14-2018
So your defense is to cop out and call me an idiot? Explain how any of that is wrong? You white knighting for the team is getting really weird. You a fucking retard or something?
Nice
[Reply]
Ribbs67 08:16 AM 12-14-2018
The dude is a professional...how do u not stay warm just in case? Like I said before.. it wasn't like it was a last minute fluke play that got us..we could all see it coming from a mile away! It unfortunately played out in slow motion for 5+ min. Special teams player do it all the time.Dude should have been screaming to go in. All I'm saying .
[Reply]
TEX 08:24 AM 12-14-2018
Seriously **** him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless ****
Well, he was on a play count, but I get your point and agree. What's a few more plays in THAT situation? If he is really the leader, let him lead by playing, rather than cheering, in a season - saving situation. :-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:29 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Well, he was on a play count, but I get your point and agree. What's a few more plays in THAT situation? If he is really the leader, let him lead by playing, rather than cheering, in a season - saving situation. :-)
They're not very good at adjusting on offense, defense, or when it comes to injuries. They're out there acting like it's some little league pitch count and the teams going to get in trouble by the league for going over it.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 08:27 AM 12-14-2018
He wasn't even hurtor tired either. Stay loose..and help the freaking team for god sakes.. where the pride? I love EB ..but damn bro. And for the coaching staff..WTF. Quit putting it all on the offense and Mahomes! He's amazing..but amazing and still losing in spite of ..is only losing with style. Is Bob fired yet?. I don't have the heart to listen to sport talk radio today..
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:28 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Ribbs67:
He wasn't even hurtor tired either. Stay loose..and help the freaking team for god sakes.. where the pride? I love EB ..but damn bro. And for the coaching staff..WTF. Quit putting it all on the offense and Mahomes! He's amazing..but amazing and still losing in spite of ..is only losing with style. Is Bob fired yet?. I don't have the heart to listen to sport talk radio today..
What part of they stuck to their plan is hard for you to understand?
[Reply]
Ribbs67 08:31 AM 12-14-2018
What part of they stuck to their plan is hard for you to understand?

The part where the ship was sinking..and no one got off or paniced because they said it was unsinkable.....
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:33 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Ribbs67:
The part where the ship was sinking..and no one got off or paniced because they said it was unsinkable.....
Don't even bother with him. He's stuck on his own sinking ship and he's going down with it. Hes put so much time and effort into being the White Knight that he can't admit he's wrong.
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:37 AM 12-14-2018
My guess is, this team doesn't care about having a home playoff game, because they know we suck dick at home in the playoffs, and they'd rather get embarrassed in Pittsburgh than at home. There was just no urgency to win that game, and that pitch count was dumb as shit.
They know they already have a playoff spot locked up, and their strategy is going to be to rest him until playoffs and just knock some rust off the next two weeks. I'd bet we get flat out embarrassed in Seattle and struggle at home against Raiders and we back into the playoffs instead of being the most feared team. Because Chiefs
[Reply]
Ribbs67 08:37 AM 12-14-2018
I tell you what..if u follow the game day thread on here..using the discord channel is so much easier and smoother to use and follow. Had a blast with it last night. More people should try it. U can follow in real time( live chat instead of posting and sifting through pages behind the game...just saying..
[Reply]
Ribbs67 08:56 AM 12-14-2018
How about make the snaps at the end..not the beginning? You know..when they really count? We didn't lose that game in the first half..did we?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 33
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up