ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 258 of 258
« First < 158208248254255256257258
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:27 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Fish:
Anyone else playing Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut on PC?

Looks really great. Combat seems fun. Not too far into the story yet..

I’ve been playing it on PS5. I’m sure it doesn’t look as crisp as what you’re dealing with, but it is gorgeous.

I got like 55 hours in before I tasted even a hint of burnout. I’ll jump back in and wrap up the main story here within the next week or two most likely.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:53 PM Yesterday
Really hoping we get a sequel announcement soon.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Fish:
Anyone else playing Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut on PC?

Looks really great. Combat seems fun. Not too far into the story yet..

Have it on PS5 played some but need to get back into it. Gorgeous graphics and seemed fun but got in and back out. Will pursue this coming weekend.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by tredadda:
As long as EA doesn’t go full “EA” I think it’s going to do well. I am waiting to see and hear reviews on it before taking a chance on it.
I quit playing all of their games because it was upside-down world with difficulty... the last time I played NCAA, I remember losing to Rice in week 1 and then blowing out #3 Baylor the following week as first-year KU. Hockey was very similar in that if you didn't simulate game-by-game in the playoffs and back out when needed, you'd end up playing mostly the worst teams in the league because they always fucking won.

So..... hopefully they've fixed that in the past decade and a half, because before about 2008, it was a really great game, and I'm sure would be tons better these days with the right gameplay.
[Reply]
Fish 01:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
No but I should probs buy and replay it on PS5.

Killer game.
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I’ve been playing it on PS5. I’m sure it doesn’t look as crisp as what you’re dealing with, but it is gorgeous.

I got like 55 hours in before I tasted even a hint of burnout. I’ll jump back in and wrap up the main story here within the next week or two most likely.
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Have it on PS5 played some but need to get back into it. Gorgeous graphics and seemed fun but got in and back out. Will pursue this coming weekend.
Never owned a PS, so this is my first experience with it. But damn, it's been really well done so far. Previous PS to PC titles have been good. But this one seems perfectly done for PC. Developed very well. The way they alert you when upgrades are available when you get enough. The way they direct you to the location of the thing needed for your current quest. Well done. It feels very much like Witcher 3 or Assassin's Creed Origin/Odyssey. But better. Really enjoy the Samurai theme, especially after this year's Shogun series. I even appreciate how the storyline frames stealth play as dishonorable. Talking about the hero stabbing enemies in the back when that's not the Samurai way. Because I typically despise forced stealth action stages in games. LOL I'm all about the Leroy Jenkin's approach, and this game gives you a highlighted prompt for it. Calling out and challenging the bad guys, and then immediately tearing through several of them never gets old. Riding the horse has been easier than in other games.

Only about 6 hrs in, and the story is really solid. Nice open world exploration. No clue how long the playthrough is supposed to be since I'm playing it blindly. But it feels pretty big.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:08 PM Today
I beat Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown today. Incredible game if you're into the Metroidvania type.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:16 PM Today
Highly recommend the DLC for Tsushima. Has a self contained story that I think is actually better than the main game narrative. And that's excellent on it's own merits.
[Reply]
Page 258 of 258
« First < 158208248254255256257258
Up