ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 229 of 256
« First < 129179219225226227228229 230231232233239 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:17 AM 09-09-2023

This might be the next Valheim, very fun survival game.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:06 AM 09-09-2023
I played the original Doom decades ago, and for whatever reason, never played any of the newer games.

Since Doom Eternal was a PS Plus game, I downloaded it........and now I'm hooked. Im playing on one of the harder settings, and it's definitely one of the tougher games I've played (beyond Souls/Bloodborne).

I know I'm probably way late to the game with it, but I'm glad I tried it out. fun stuff
[Reply]
Bowser 02:13 PM 09-09-2023
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I played the original Doom decades ago, and for whatever reason, never played any of the newer games.

Since Doom Eternal was a PS Plus game, I downloaded it........and now I'm hooked. Im playing on one of the harder settings, and it's definitely one of the tougher games I've played (beyond Souls/Bloodborne).

I know I'm probably way late to the game with it, but I'm glad I tried it out. fun stuff
Doom is one of the very few games left I'll sit down and play, but even with that said, I never finished Eternal. I would LIKE to finish it so I can play Doom: Ancient Gods pts 1&2, but that idea seems further and further away.

Fish may have finished the game?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:56 AM 09-16-2023
Apparently after 2 years of a DDoS attack on its servers rendering the multiplayer dead, EA decided to randomly fix the Titanfall 2 servers! If you haven't tried it, you definitely owe it to yourself to try out my favorite FPS of all time. And it's only $3 on Steam right now.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:57 AM 09-19-2023
Anybody pick up Lies Of P? Free on XBox Gamepass and it's a soulsborne inspired game. Mix of Bloodborne and Sekiro.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:15 PM 09-19-2023

Crossplay beta is on steam/playstation/xbox for a week starting today if anyone wants to check it out. This is originally what I thought Destiny would be like, much better IMO.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:40 PM 09-20-2023
i finished doom eternal on easy i honestly can't remember how i did it because I suck at video games.
[Reply]
Fish 07:47 PM 09-20-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Doom is one of the very few games left I'll sit down and play, but even with that said, I never finished Eternal. I would LIKE to finish it so I can play Doom: Ancient Gods pts 1&2, but that idea seems further and further away.

Fish may have finished the game?
Yeah, I finished it. But that shit was brutal. I rage quit so many times I lost count. I'd stop playing it for weeks, only to pick it up again. There were still 2 gore nests I never managed to clear despite many attempts. I tried to do a Nightmare run, but I gave up. The stress was just too much. The game can be crazy intense.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:48 PM 09-20-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, I finished it. But that shit was brutal. I rage quit so many times I lost count. I'd stop playing it for weeks, only to pick it up again. There were still 2 gore nests I never managed to clear despite many attempts. I tried to do a Nightmare run, but I gave up. The stress was just too much. The game can be crazy intense.

I’m in the home stretch and I’m playing on brutal mode. It’s taken me 20-30x to clear certain areas.

I’m addicted but it’s provoked plenty of f bombs for sure
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:05 AM 09-21-2023
Just couldn't get on with Eternal's gameplay loop of having to kill in certain ways to maintain resources. I kind of hated it.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 08:36 AM 09-21-2023
Baldur's Gate 3 is so good. Highly recommended.
[Reply]
Otter 01:23 PM 09-21-2023
As we approach gaming season this one is on my list. Weird, Victorian, puppet setting. I like it.

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:11 PM 09-21-2023

Years out but Division 3 is coming, should be amazing.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:29 PM 09-21-2023
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Baldur's Gate 3 is so good. Highly recommended.
I've been checking out some videos on it, although I'm now at the point where I don't want anymore spoilers.

I had given up on gaming because of deteriorating hand/eye skill and lack of interest but being turned base this has caught my eye.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:55 AM 09-22-2023

Looks interesting and it's out now in Early Access but only on Epic Games or console.

How about a little Chris Berman Football? Cringe? lol
[Reply]
Page 229 of 256
« First < 129179219225226227228229 230231232233239 > Last »
Up