ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 179 of 256
« First < 79129169175176177178179 180181182183189229 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:37 PM 10-20-2022

Playing the beta of this now, kinda has a Mass Effect feel to it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:38 PM 10-20-2022
So i bought my son another PS4 (his old one was acting up), then i took his old one and did a fresh install on it etc, it seems to be working well enough now.

Now i have a PS4 in my room (ive always wanted to play a console game when going to bed).

I've been paying for this PS+ shit this whole time for my kid.

Now that i'm using it....HAD NO IDEA HOW COOL THIS IS.

Just been enjoying all the "free" games and this streaming service.

Hooked on Final Fantasy 7 remake and "Little Nightmares". Dope ass games. I haven't done console gaming since PS3.
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:14 AM 10-21-2022
I find myself playing Killing Floor 2 a lot. It was a free game a long time ago but it's simple and easy to pick up and put down. I don't spend much time gaming in the summer.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:18 AM 10-21-2022
Getting ready to start AC Valhalla here shortly.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:04 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Getting ready to start AC Valhalla here shortly.
Please offer your take on it. I started it, but couldn’t get into it. I might try again though.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:09 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Please offer your take on it. I started it, but couldn’t get into it. I might try again though.
Kind of slow so far but I've barely made it off the first island.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:29 PM 10-24-2022
It's on my PS plus thing so I might give AC a shot..
[Reply]
Fish 02:59 PM 10-24-2022
Same. I played for a bit, but abandoned it. Which is weird because I would have thought the viking theme would be one of the most fun. Something was missing though.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:05 PM 10-24-2022
Wish i could get into single player RPG campaigns. They're often neat looking games but rarely do they hold my attention. Even that FF7 remake i started playing is starting to annoy me.

I still have a copy of Elden Ring that i've only put 2hrs into thus far. Most of that was character editing, lol.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:17 PM 10-24-2022
How far are you in that? What chapter?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:11 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Wish i could get into single player RPG campaigns. They're often neat looking games but rarely do they hold my attention. Even that FF7 remake i started playing is starting to annoy me.

I still have a copy of Elden Ring that i've only put 2hrs into thus far. Most of that was character editing, lol.
You sound like a Roguelike kind of guy then.

Look into the following:

Hades
Enter the Gungeon
FTL
Spelunky 2
Nuclear Throne
[Reply]
tredadda 08:31 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Same. I played for a bit, but abandoned it. Which is weird because I would have thought the viking theme would be one of the most fun. Something was missing though.
I think for me is that it felt inferior to Odyssey. As such I held Valhalla to that standard and it seemed to fall short.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:39 PM 10-24-2022
I think for me is that it felt inferior to Odyssey. As such I held Valhalla to that standard and it seemed to fall short.
See I would say the high point for me was Origins. I played the hell out of Odyssey but I don't think I, at any point, just said "wow" like I did with Origins.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:12 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
See I would say the high point for me was Origins. I played the hell out of Odyssey but I don't think I, at any point, just said "wow" like I did with Origins.
That’s fair. I have Origins but have yet to play it. It looks like I have been missing out on a possible great game.
[Reply]
Fish 12:18 AM 10-25-2022
That’s fair. I have Origins but have yet to play it. It looks like I have been missing out on a possible great game.
Gotta agree with htismaqe. Origins was definitely the absolute peak best AC game. Odyssey was almost equally amazing. But it copied a bit too much of Origins, and I didn't think the time frame was quite as intriguing for me. I liked the ship based stuff in Odyssey better, that's about it. That said, I still played it through twice with a shit eating grin on my face...
[Reply]
Page 179 of 256
« First < 79129169175176177178179 180181182183189229 > Last »
Up