« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:18 AM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
My anti-anxiety medicine is whiskey and I've had plenty this weekend.

My point isn't Skyy Moore looks like a miss in any way. But Pickens is the talk of the league right now and ignoring that for homerism seems pointless.
The talk of the league? He seems like any other hyped up guy coming out of any other training camp (and that's not to say he doesn't look great).

It's not ignoring him for homerism. It's ignoring him because we have exactly what we had hoped for in Skyy and what's to be gained by some constant mental comparison between him and Pickens?

If in a year you want to play this game, sure, but what's the point in doing this now with such a limited body of evidence?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 11:19 AM 08-14-2022

My point isn't Skyy Moore looks like a miss in any way. But Pickens is the talk of the league right now and ignoring that for homerism seems pointless.
This might be homerism but like I put more into Mahomes attitude towards Skyy Moore than I do the league media. Besides what's the worst that happens, you get hyped up for the guy and enjoy watching him play oh god the humanity
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:34 AM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The talk of the league? He seems like any other hyped up guy coming out of any other training camp (and that's not to say he doesn't look great).
This is nonsense.

Highest-graded offensive rookie from Saturday’s games:

�� George Pickens - 91.2

(�� @steelers) pic.twitter.com/YkGJedKWgf

— PFF (@PFF) August 14, 2022

Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

It's not ignoring him for homerism. It's ignoring him because we have exactly what we had hoped for in Skyy and what's to be gained by some constant mental comparison between him and Pickens?

If in a year you want to play this game, sure, but what's the point in doing this now with such a limited body of evidence?

This is fair.

My point is Pickens looks like an absolute steal for Pittsburgh and because of this my expectations for Skyy are higher and so far he's hitting them and thank God for that.
[Reply]
scho63 11:55 AM 08-14-2022

One preseason game and he is the talk of the league? :-)

Overreaction planet strikes again!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:09 PM 08-14-2022
If your main WR goes down you're screwed. Is in the rearview mirror
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:09 PM 08-14-2022

I think we're past the point of caring who others are talking about.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:09 PM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
One preseason game and he is the talk of the league? :-)

Overreaction planet strikes again!

He has been dominating all camp my man. :-)
[Reply]
DCrockett 12:15 PM 08-14-2022
[QUOTE=Kiimosabi;16411975]This is nonsense.

Highest-graded offensive rookie from Saturday’s games:

�� George Pickens - 91.2

(�� @steelers) pic.twitter.com/YkGJedKWgf

— PFF (@PFF) August 14, 2022

Personally, I don't get super excited about a dude with a cameltoe. You do you. :-)

Sky has shown exactly what I was expecting and I can't wait to have a balanced attack this year. The focus on just two targets last year was hurting the team, like it or not.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:17 PM 08-14-2022
Skyy is going to be a first down machine for sure.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:24 PM 08-14-2022
Pickens has been impressive no doubt, and he was my favorite WR prospect in the entire draft, but he's also one of those personalities that I'm not so sure would be a fit in our culture.

Dude is already running his mouth to veteran teammates at practice, and shit like that just doesn't fly here.

Culture wise, he's a fit for Pittsburgh, while I think Skyy is obviously more of a fit for KC.

Not to mention scheme fit.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:26 PM 08-14-2022
yeah I agree with all those things. Sometimes that attitude is helpful in a WR. But I agree that it's nice not to have to worry about it.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:26 PM 08-14-2022
Skyy Moore looks as great as we expected.

And for me honestly my expectations rise based solely on a desire to not regret the Chiefs passing on Pickens.

Because he looks like he could be the best receiver in the class.

I'm extremely good and happy Moore looks like a steal because if not my spidey sense is tingling that we might have another DK situation on our hands.

I’m sure you saw the catch Pickens had last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
staylor26 12:28 PM 08-14-2022
Also, they haven't added that kind of a personality since Peters...
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:29 PM 08-14-2022
If Pickens punts the ball into the stands we'll know we made the right decision.

There's a non-zero chance it happens too
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:38 PM 08-14-2022
If Pickens punts the ball into the stands we'll know we made the right decision.

There's a non-zero chance it happens too
I want to see Pickens throw a flag into the stands and come back from the locker room without socks.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 280
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Up