ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 120 of 332
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130170220 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:22 PM 04-04-2016
Little spoiler about the WWE title.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:29 PM 04-04-2016
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:34 PM 04-04-2016
AJ is crying at RAW. Sucks as fans because the outcome is so predictable but can't be too upset when he seems so happy just to get the opportunity.
[Reply]
Swanman 10:21 PM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Claudio Castagnoli, Kevin Steen, AJ Styles, and Chris Jericho in the same ring. That's insane.
Ring of Honor dream match plus Jericho. Thank god they finally decided that it's ok to pull guys from the indies. And now they aren't even changing names.

When talking about Zayn and Owens, I wish they would just acknowledge ROH because they had a year long feud there that was one of the best ever.
[Reply]
penbrook 10:23 PM 04-04-2016
AJ Styles was crying and high fiving everyone and loud chants of "You deserve it" happened after the match
[Reply]
mcaj22 12:06 AM 04-05-2016
sucks no Balor Club but at least Enzo and Cass were straight fire.

About time.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:17 AM 04-05-2016
I haven't followed WWE very closely since the late 90's, but since everyone hates Roman why don't they just make him a heel?

Or are/have they?

Why does everyone hate him? Character wise, I think he looks pretty good. Much better than Daniel Bryan or John Cena.
[Reply]
Swanman 06:17 AM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I haven't followed WWE very closely since the late 90's, but since everyone hates Roman why don't they just make him a heel?

Or are/have they?

Why does everyone hate him? Character wise, I think he looks pretty good. Much better than Daniel Bryan or John Cena.
Right now they, and likely Vince, are being stubborn idiots and think they can make the fans cheer for Roman. Roman has a limited moveset and is not very good on the mic and that lends itself much better to being a heel but they don't recognize it. Last night I guarantee that crowd would have cheered him if he turned full heel.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:24 AM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by Swanman:
Right now they, and likely Vince, are being stubborn idiots and think they can make the fans cheer for Roman. Roman has a limited moveset and is not very good on the mic and that lends itself much better to being a heel but they don't recognize it. Last night I guarantee that crowd would have cheered him if he turned full heel.
He seems like a tweener to me now. His promo and mannerisms were pretty dickish at times last night.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:49 AM 04-05-2016
Just gimme Cesaro/Nakamura and I'll be happy....
[Reply]
Swanman 11:03 AM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Just gimme Cesaro/Nakamura and I'll be happy....
It's already happened once this year in Japan, but give me Nakamura/Styles and about 45 minutes and people won't know what hit them.

There are a boatload of dream matches for Nak. While not a dream match, I would love to watch Ziggler sell for him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:41 AM 04-05-2016
If Cena gets the US title back he should debut answering the open challenge. That pop would be ridiculous.
[Reply]
mcaj22 12:51 PM 04-05-2016
maybe it's the homserism in me but that is it for the OG winner of Season 1 NXT Wade Barrett I guess

NXT has come a long way since then but Seaon 1 & 2 gave me some of my favorite talents of the last 10 years. (Barrett, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt, etc).

I got back into wrestling since the attitude era when I saw the Nexus debut during that Cena vs CM Punk match and Wade Barrett and the NXT guys came out and dumpstered everyone. I thought it was so awesome to see new guys come out and look so strong, it was very attitude era in itself (which I'm hoping they do with the Balor Club debut). I really thought Wade Barrett was going to be a star (the look, the mic work, etc) with how strong he first looked, it's a shame they let Cena squash everyone and ruined what was my favorite faction in a long time and it was also a shame freak injuries ruined any pushes he could have got. (Like when Big Show threw a guy on him and blew out Barrett's shoulder.)
[Reply]
otherstar 03:47 PM 04-05-2016
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He seems like a tweener to me now. His promo and mannerisms were pretty dickish at times last night.
It looked to me like the start of a slow heel turn. Putting him against AJ Styles will complete the turn.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:53 PM 04-05-2016
You can't read off what they did last night. They could of told Roman to act like a dick last night because they absolutely knew for sure that Raw crowd was going to piss on him.

He could very well be making shitty tater tot jokes and smiling tonight.

Originally Posted by New World Order:

Or are/have they?

Roman Reigns is a less talented John Cena. He has John Cena's character.

It worked for Daniel Bryan because he actually had to overcome odds to win a championship. Overcoming da odds doesn't work when you had a title shot every fucking month.

Fans hate Cena because they booked him like Hogan. They already seen the shit. So not only do they hate what Roman is doing, the hatred is still very fresh and the role is being played by a shitty fucking wrestler who can't work a mic.
[Reply]
Page 120 of 332
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130170220 > Last »
Up