ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 173
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
Dayze 11:41 AM 06-07-2013
I figure there are some motorcycle guys/gals on CP, so I thought we could have a place to talk all things Motorcycles.

Tire Mount and Balance Prices (as of 10/29/16)

Prices based on if you remove the wheels yourself and bring the wheels and new tires with you:

Cycle Gear - $35 per wheel if you buy tires from them. $58 per wheel if you buy tires elsewhere
Rawhide - $65 per wheel (assuming it would be the same at other HD dealers. they book it at 1/2 hr per wheel)
C R Cycle Tires (DeSoto) - $30 per wheel

Cheapest I've found my Michelin Commander II's. Seem like they have good prices on other brands too.
http://www.jakewilson.com - Free 3 day shipping on orders over $75
[Reply]
stevieray 03:04 PM 06-21-2014
really like the new cb 1100f, but not for 10k
[Reply]
stevieray 03:05 PM 06-21-2014
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
I traded my fatboy for a streetglide. Happy as hell with he upgrade, but wish I could've kept both.

gotta find that pic...
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:08 PM 06-21-2014
Originally Posted by stevieray:
gotta find that pic...
Here you go
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:12 PM 06-21-2014
I just ordered new shifter pegs, floorboards (including passenger boards) shifter rod. I've added lights, back rest and travel rack. But want to make some more small changes. I'll get you a pic (or make a game, so you can get an updated pic) after I'm done
[Reply]
stevieray 03:16 PM 06-21-2014
Here you go
sweeet
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:19 PM 06-21-2014
sweeet
I wish you had the black FDE outfit on, that would make the pic even more badass
[Reply]
stevieray 03:22 PM 06-21-2014
I wish you had the black FDE outfit on, that would make the pic even more badass

ooooh..you bring that bike, ill bring the black out of retirement..fact.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:30 PM 06-21-2014
ooooh..you bring that bike, ill bring the black out of retirement..fact.
Deal! Let you know the game at least a week in advance. Well, if you know me, at least a day in advance.....
[Reply]
stevieray 03:37 PM 06-21-2014
Deal! Let you know the game at least a week in advance. Well, if you know me, at least a day in advance.....
rock on
[Reply]
Dayze 03:50 PM 06-22-2014
Originally Posted by seaofred:
That's the overlook just before you get into Shell Knob. It's about 2 miles north of the lake, but it is a very nice view.
Yep; we found that one.

awesome route. thanks dude.
[Reply]
Dayze 03:52 PM 06-22-2014
Just curious, how long is that list?

:-):
:-)

Nice.
[Reply]
Dayze 03:55 PM 06-22-2014
Originally Posted by seaofred:
Well Dayze, how was the ride down?
Very cool. really enjoyed that way instead of just buzzing into Branson via 65.

I got sunburned like a MF, but ending up getting a white long sleeve shirt that helped a ton. The ride down was a long day. had quite a few folks go down, and one person in a car. a few girls, so there were many stops (which is fine with me given my gas tank lol), that turned into 20 minutes+ rests etc. again, fine. but we were out on the road pretty much for about 8 hours.

definitely going to take that route next time we head down. :-)
[Reply]
Dayze 03:58 PM 06-22-2014
I traded my fatboy for a streetglide. Happy as hell with the upgrade, but wish I could've kept both.
I'm heavily considering doing something about it.

i freaking love my 72, but man. it makes any substantial rides brutal. I"m pretty much beat down after nearly 1000 miles this weekend.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 02:23 AM 06-23-2014
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I'm heavily considering doing something about it.

i freaking love my 72, but man. it makes any substantial rides brutal. I"m pretty much beat down after nearly 1000 miles this weekend.
I get it, I still light candles from time to time; electric bulbs be damned.....

Lol, hey-you gotta do what you gotta do. If you can keep both that's awesome. If you can have only one, I can't blame you for sticking to tradition. If you make the transition (like me) you'll embrace the change and defend owning a cabinet bike to the rest of the "real bikers". But your body will thank you, your passenger will thank you, and you'll be able to carry more to and fro on your bike.
[Reply]
seaofred 07:39 AM 06-23-2014
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Very cool. really enjoyed that way instead of just buzzing into Branson via 65.

I got sunburned like a MF, but ending up getting a white long sleeve shirt that helped a ton. The ride down was a long day. had quite a few folks go down, and one person in a car. a few girls, so there were many stops (which is fine with me given my gas tank lol), that turned into 20 minutes+ rests etc. again, fine. but we were out on the road pretty much for about 8 hours.

definitely going to take that route next time we head down. :-)
I'm glad you liked it. When you get back down here, we'll have to meet up and I'll take you on some better rides. This area is really pretty great for bike riding.
[Reply]
Page 73 of 173
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123 > Last »
Up