Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:26 AM 12-12-2022
I'm worried Drink is gonna side with Cook, but the bottom line is he's gonna put his job on the line if he does.

He's got 2 years to figure it out.

If he's smart he'll go with Horn (or at least try and land another big name in the transfer portal)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:27 PM 12-12-2022
Coastal Carolinas starting QB just hit the portal. Would be a huge get IMO.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:57 PM 12-12-2022
No mention of MU. Cook is the QB.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...f991ed7dd99e35
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:34 PM 12-12-2022
Ya'll can have this one lol

And while Hornsby said he is yet to set up visits, Tillman said Nebraska, Missouri and Texas State have made strong pushes for Hornsby
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:08 AM 12-13-2022

Former Mizzou defensive coordinators doing well these days:
Matt Eberflus: Bears HC
Barry Odom: UNLV HC
Ryan Walters: Purdue HC
Steve Wilks: Panthers interim HC (maybe getting that interim tag pulled?)

— Dave Matter (@Dave_Matter) December 13, 2022

[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:13 AM 12-13-2022
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Not really sure why UNLV went with Odom being that he can't recruit well and his defense finished near the bottom of the SEC at almost every statistical category this year.

But, hey, good for him I guess.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:09 PM 12-13-2022
Former Missouri defensive back John Gibson died Friday in Houston, the family said, via the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Gibson, a multiyear starter for the Tigers who played in 49 games total from 2013-16, was the victim of a shooting, the family said, via The Post-Dispatch.

Gibson, according to details on a GoFundMe page included by The Post-Dispatch, was "brutally murdered." A Facebook post from Gibson's cousin, also shared by The Post-Dispatch, claims Gibson was "shot and killed." Specific circumstances surrounding the shooting that claimed Gibson's life are not clear at this time.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:10 AM 12-15-2022
https://hitthatline.com/autozone-lib...cks-this-year/

Straight from the horses mouth. Missouri was never in consideration for the Liberty Bowl.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:25 AM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Not really sure why UNLV went with Odom being that he can't recruit well and his defense finished near the bottom of the SEC at almost every statistical category this year.

But, hey, good for him I guess.
Just saw that he hired Bobby Petrino to run the offense.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:02 AM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
https://hitthatline.com/autozone-lib...cks-this-year/

Straight from the horses mouth. Missouri was never in consideration for the Liberty Bowl.
Well, when you tell a person they have no chance, of course they are going to say they were never interested.

Of course, Arkansas is a bigger draw for them anyway.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:46 AM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Well, when you tell a person they have no chance, of course they are going to say they were never interested.

Of course, Arkansas is a bigger draw for them anyway.
Missouri wasn't even bowl eligible until they closed the win against Arkansas. Liberty Bowl officials were in the Arkansas locker room right about Missouri won.

Tell me how that works out.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:01 AM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Missouri wasn't even bowl eligible until they closed the win against Arkansas. Liberty Bowl officials were in the Arkansas locker room right about Missouri won.

Tell me how that works out.
It doesn't matter really. What matters is we have credible reports that MU didn't want to play KU in a bowl game. Which is hilarious. No spin will ever make that go away.

It is crazy to me that KU is in a better spot football wise right now than MU. Long journey for KU from putrid to mediocre.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:23 AM 12-15-2022
It is crazy to me that KU is in a better spot football wise right now than MU. Long journey for KU from putrid to mediocre.
Man I don't have a dog in the fight that is known as littlest penis award that is the MU-KU rivalry but Mizzou football is in way better shape than KU and only a complete KU homer would say otherwise.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 11:28 AM 12-15-2022
It doesn't matter really. What matters is we have credible reports that MU didn't want to play KU in a bowl game. Which is hilarious. No spin will ever make that go away.

Leipold is a better coach than Drinkwitz, but in terms of program resources this could not be further from the truth (and I know KU has a relatively new indoor complex).
[Reply]
jettio 12:06 PM 12-15-2022

Credible?

Can you explain what details about the sourcing became public so that you invested all of your belief into the credibility you identify.

Seems like the story was from a Tweeter that has huge financial incentive to draw traffic and little price to pay if it is made up horseshit.

Credible?
[Reply]
Page 87 of 109
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197 > Last »
Up