ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 146
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:28 AM 01-30-2023
KC BBQ > Philly cheese steak
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:32 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Justtalkinfootball:
Lol. Chiefs beat one more playoff team (5-4) and that trumps a 20 point difference in opponent’s win %. And I’m the dumb one lol. I wasn’t even the one who started the trashing, I’m just pointing out the giant glass house you are living in.
If you actually think the Eagles had the tougher schedule, you're a fool. The records clearly don't tell the story.

KC played Cincinnati 2x, LAC 2x, Buffalo, SF (w/ Jimmy G), Jax 2x, and @ Tampa.

Eagles faced Minnesota, Dallas 3x (once with Cooper Rush), Jax, Daniel Jones 3x and SF with a 4th string QB.

It's really not even close.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:39 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
If you actually think the Eagles had the tougher schedule, you're a fool. The records clearly don't tell the story.

KC played Cincinnati 2x, LAC 2x, Buffalo, SF (w/ Jimmy G), Jax 2x, and @ Tampa.

Eagles faced Minnesota, Dallas 3x (once with Cooper Rush), Jax, Daniel Jones 3x and SF with a 4th string QB.

It's really not even close.
Isn't it weird how teaching football to other fan bases now falls on CP, for every opponent every playoff run?

I feel like we need consulting dollars or something.

And FFS, it wasn't THAT long ago the Eagles were in the SB... they should know how playoff football works. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 08:42 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Justtalkinfootball:
Eagles SOS .474
Chiefs SOS .453
Herbert twice
Lawrence twice
Burrow twice
Allen
Brady

Even Geno who was pretty good this year.

Your team didn’t face that type of QB competition this season
[Reply]
staylor26 08:51 AM 01-30-2023
Eagles fans are cocky. Other fans are clueless.

Originally Posted by :
Line that close is irrelevant pretty much a pick ‘em. With that said Eagles won their playoff games by an average of 28 points. This game will be a little closer. Eagles by 24
Originally Posted by :
The two dominant lines are on one team. This is gonna look like Bucs v Chiefs.
Originally Posted by :
Yea I feel like we can do whatever we want to them, I dont see how we dont score 30+ on them
Originally Posted by :
If the Chiefs don't get significantly healthier by the SB they gonna get dog walked by the Eagles.
Originally Posted by :
Unless Eagles do some absolute self destructive shit (like way out of character turnovers and penalties), I see them winning by at least 8. And that’s being generous with maybe garbage time scoring.

This team really has the talent to do whatever TF they want.

Yes Mahomes is magical and low key has NFL-Plot-Armor himself, but is 11v11 out there and Eagles have more talent too to bottom

Kansas City will probably do some damage with their run game vs our run D tho

Still gonna be a fun game

[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:53 AM 01-30-2023
Good, the Chiefs want you to think this will be a walk in the park, just like Cincinnati.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:53 AM 01-30-2023
lol @ "mahomes has NFL plot armor" that's good I like that one
[Reply]
FringeNC 08:57 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Eagles fans are cocky. Other fans are clueless.
Eagles fans should be cocky if they think they are facing the KC team at the end of the game yesterday. Very strongly doubt they will be.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:57 AM 01-30-2023
So far the Chiefs are 16-3 when I pick them to win 69-0.

I also think the Chiefs will win 69-0 in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:57 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Ditto, it looked good against the 49ers. Their run game looks multifaceted and Hurts is a threat with his legs as well.

If Philly gets its run game going, they are going to try to kill us with play action.
We're going to have to spy Hurts.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:58 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Eagles fans should be cocky if they think they are facing the KC team at the end of the game yesterday. Very strongly doubt they will be.
Yeah, if that's who lines up for us in the Superbowl, we're in big trouble.

I don't think it will be.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:00 AM 01-30-2023
We have to try and force Hurts to beat us with his arm. If they’re able to stay balanced, they’re really dangerous.

I don’t think the 14-2 Ravens comparison is a bad one at all. This Eagles team has better receivers and Hurts is a better thrower, but he isn’t as dynamic as Lamar (but who is?).

Super Bowls seem to be a lot of the same guys winning it. I have a hard time seeing Hurts win it in his first appearance against Mahomes in his third.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:03 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
We're going to have to spy Hurts.
This concerns me. Hate to call out Bolton, but he got juked by Burrows on a scramble when he should have laid him out.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:03 AM 01-30-2023
Philly has a good D but we've torn up high ranked defenses all season

It'll be another close game but Chiefs will in
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:05 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Very concerned about their pass rush.
Tbh, im not that concerned about it. They’ve had some pretty easy matchups in the first two playoff games in that regard. Even with SF’s o line having a 4th string QB makes it easy to pin your ears back

cant pin your ears back against this team
[Reply]
Page 11 of 146
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up