ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 30
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ROLL CALL: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME (X4)
OnTheWarpath15 12:19 AM 01-24-2022
In for the motherfucking win.

See you fuckers there.

Ticket help:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Word of advice, guys.

Check Ticketmaster multiple times daily. Turn off the resale slider so you only see availability directly from the Chiefs.

They release tickets all the time, usually super low numbers early in the week and more later in the week that were returned by the visiting team.

Be prepared though, a friend showed me the face value pricing structure and it's steep.
I'm calling it now...

There won't be any upper level seats - but will be some in club and in the 123-124 sections, as well as between the 30's on the visitors side.

Gonna run between $400-$800 per.

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:29 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
I got 2 club level seats for $800, which is about what I’ve paid the last 2 years. But they were cheapest by a mile. Most were $1350+. Most LL seats I saw were at least $1000. Big increase in ticket prices this year.
Good score - someone likely barely got their money back on those.
[Reply]
frozenchief 02:31 PM 01-28-2022
Good score - someone likely barely got their money back on those.
Let’s just say when I saw those prices, I didn’t hesitate. Bought them Saturday after Tennessee lost.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:32 PM 01-28-2022
Just making clear that it won't be my fault.

:-)
a little from bottle A, a little from bottle B, a little from bottle C
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:47 PM 01-28-2022
Bourbon poll upcoming...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:50 PM 01-28-2022
Bourbon poll upcoming...
is that anything like whiskey dick?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:52 PM 01-28-2022
I mentioned earlier that I had the perfect bourbon fall into my lap for Sunday. But for some reasons that may be obvious in a moment, I've decided to let you all decide which bottle I'm bringing. You'll vote using the upvote/downvote feature on this post.

Thumbs Up: Kentucky Owl St. Patrick Limited Edition. I mean, St. Patrick? Could this BE any more perfect? Here's the problem - this is a 1st edition limited release that isn't even supposed to be out yet - so there are ZERO reviews on it. It could taste like Josh Allen's ass for all I know - so we're taking a chance here.

Thumbs Down: Willett Family Estate 4 Year Rye. Also a great choice for our 4th consecutive AFCCG at Arrowhead. And I've had this bottle - many of them - and it's excellent.

So, to recap - green/thumbs up for St Patrick, red/thumbs down for the 4 Year.

Don't vote unless you're coming to the tailgate/game. Thanks.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:55 PM 01-28-2022
I mentioned earlier that I had the perfect bourbon fall into my lap for Sunday. But for some reasons that may be obvious in a moment, I've decided to let you all decide which bottle I'm bringing. You'll vote using the upvote/downvote feature on this post.

Thumbs Up: Kentucky Owl St. Patrick Limited Edition. I mean, St. Patrick? Could this BE any more perfect? Here's the problem - this is a 1st edition limited release that isn't even supposed to be out yet - so there are ZERO reviews on it. It could taste like Josh Allen's ass for all I know - so we're taking a chance here.

Thumbs Down: Willett Family Estate 4 Year Rye. Also a great choice for our 4th consecutive AFCCG at Arrowhead. And I've had this bottle - many of them - and it's excellent.

Yes
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:55 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Yes
Watch it smart ass, or your bottle of Buffalo Trace may not make the trip.

[Reply]
DaFace 02:56 PM 01-28-2022

I voted, but I don't think I'm gonna get all snobby about your choice of bourbon regardless. :-)
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:02 PM 01-28-2022
I’ll try that rye if it makes the trip.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:03 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
I’ll try that rye if it makes the trip.
Try not to park on the dark side of the moon next time.

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:05 PM 01-28-2022
Watch it smart ass, or your bottle of Buffalo Trace may not make the trip.

I'll go Willett, but you'll get no complaints out of me either way.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:06 PM 01-28-2022
ACK

Didn't think about the post disappearing due to downvotes
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:08 PM 01-28-2022

Voted for what you know (plus, I'm finding that I really enjoy ryes)... I always go with my favorites for games like this.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:08 PM 01-28-2022
ACK

Didn't think about the post disappearing due to downvotes
While true, the show/hide function is based on the DIFFERENCE between up and down, so the fact that it's getting hidden just shows that it's a lopsided result.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 30
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up