ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 30
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ROLL CALL: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME (X4)
OnTheWarpath15 12:19 AM 01-24-2022
In for the motherfucking win.

See you fuckers there.

Ticket help:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Word of advice, guys.

Check Ticketmaster multiple times daily. Turn off the resale slider so you only see availability directly from the Chiefs.

They release tickets all the time, usually super low numbers early in the week and more later in the week that were returned by the visiting team.

Be prepared though, a friend showed me the face value pricing structure and it's steep.
I'm calling it now...

There won't be any upper level seats - but will be some in club and in the 123-124 sections, as well as between the 30's on the visitors side.

Gonna run between $400-$800 per.

[Reply]
chiefsfan11 12:09 PM 01-26-2022
Question:
1st time coming to Arrowhead from Kentucky, are there places within a mile of the stadium to park or should I just buy a parking pass? I am concerned about waiting for hours trying to get out of the parking lots around the stadium. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:25 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by chiefsfan11:
Question:
1st time coming to Arrowhead from Kentucky, are there places within a mile of the stadium to park or should I just buy a parking pass? I am concerned about waiting for hours trying to get out of the parking lots around the stadium. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You're probably better off just buying a parking pass. I think the two longest waits for me were a World Series game in in 2014 and this past weekend, and neither were more than like 20-30 minutes to get onto a highway and up to reasonable highway speed. It's pretty efficient.

You could park in L... it feels like you're a mile away and might be less of a wait to get out of the parking lot.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 12:33 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
You're probably better off just buying a parking pass. I think the two longest waits for me were a World Series game in in 2014 and this past weekend, and neither were more than like 20-30 minutes to get onto a highway and up to reasonable highway speed. It's pretty efficient.

You could park in L... it feels like you're a mile away and might be less of a wait to get out of the parking lot.

Ah, our first Progressive Insurance commercial…
[Reply]
007 12:48 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by luv:
We're out. We splurged on the last tailgate, and at the pro shop, so we're just too strapped for cash. Sold our tickets within 45 minutes of posting them. We'll be there in spirit, but watching the game from the comfort of home (or a watch party). Have fun and be crazy! Enjoyed seeing (nearly) everyone last time.

Boooo
[Reply]
chiefsfan11 01:16 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

OK thank you so much for the feedback, so what exit off I-70 would be the best way to get to L?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:59 PM 01-26-2022
Reposting here, as there seems to be more eyes on this thread.

Current get-in price on Ticketmaster Exchange is $450, cheapest lower level is $600.
Thats about $100 cheaper than Monday. Would be nice to see another $100 drop but I doubt it happens.
[Reply]
Pushead2 06:27 PM 01-26-2022
We're about to get hit with a nor'easter here in NY, so I doubt I'm going to be able to fly out. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:36 PM 01-26-2022
Just got a text from my buddy today- my wife and I will be going this Sunday!!

We just bought some new jackets. This will be my second AFC Championship in a row. Wish I could have seen the first 2, but hopefully, will see them all from now on.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:38 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Just got a text from my buddy today- my wife and I will be going this Sunday!!

We just bought some new jackets. This will be my second AFC Championship in a row. Wish I could have seen the first 2, but hopefully, will see them all from now on.
F24 tailgate. I will fight you! (Sorry, that's the staylor in me.)

Kidding - hope we can meet though and enjoy the experience without your calling Brittany a "bitch."
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:49 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by chiefsfan11:
OK thank you so much for the feedback, so what exit off I-70 would be the best way to get to L?
You don't want to park off site unless you want your windows busted out and have to walk a mile after the game. There are some lots, but they are pretty shady. Buy a parking pass this week-Not day of game, and enjoy the best tailgating in America!

Don't go I70- it is a cluster. Use the 40 Highway entrance by the I 70 Drive In. Try to get a Red pass and be there either half hour before the gates open or wait a half hour until the initial rush is over and it should be smooth sailing.

Make sure to have your parking pass pulled up on your phone to get in.

Oh, and don't let the parking lot Nazi's put you in the wrong lot. If they try to steer you away from Red- just ignore them.

Bring more beer than you think you will need-lol

Pack up and get in line an hour and fifteen minutes before kickoff if you want to see the pre-celebrations. Have your tickets pulled up-because the internet is sketchy at the Hy Vee entrance ( or log onto the Chiefs internet)

No coolers, weapons, booze, brass knuckles, bongs, live animals allowed inside.

Go Chiefs!!
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:56 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
F24 tailgate. I will fight you! (Sorry, that's the staylor in me.)

Kidding - hope we can meet though and enjoy the experience without your calling Brittany a "bitch."
I would love to meet more CPer's before the game, but we have a big tail gate going and I am bringing the food. Thanks for the invite, though.

Yep, I should not have called her a name, that was pretty immature. I am truly happy for Mahomes and love all the family pics ect, I will ignore the rest from now on.
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:01 PM 01-26-2022
Best place to go in KC for chiefs clothes? Kids want me to bring back jerseys and hoody’s. Don’t want to buy stuff at stadium because I don’t want to carry it around. Staying in power and light district. Seen there’s a Rally House there, it any good?
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:28 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Best place to go in KC for chiefs clothes? Kids want me to bring back jerseys and hoody’s. Don’t want to buy stuff at stadium because I don’t want to carry it around. Staying in power and light district. Seen there’s a Rally House there, it any good?
We just got back from Rally house. We checked several other places but the Chief's stuff was picked over unless you wear a Small-lol

Rally House had a pretty good selection-kind of pricy though.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:14 PM 01-26-2022
Reposting here, as there seems to be more eyes on this thread.

Current get-in price on Ticketmaster Exchange is $450, cheapest lower level is $600.
So what you're saying is I should sell the ticket I got for free in 121. Forecast looks amazing too 46 degrees!
[Reply]
chiefsfan11 06:59 AM 01-27-2022
[QUOTE=Halfcan;16109873]You don't want to park off site unless you want your windows busted out and have to walk a mile after the game. There are some lots, but they are pretty shady. Buy a parking pass this week-Not day of game, and enjoy the best tailgating in America!

Don't go I70- it is a cluster. Use the 40 Highway entrance by the I 70 Drive In.

Thank you Halfcan,
Can you give me a little more info about what exit off I-70 (coming from Columbia) I should take to get to 40 highway that will take me to either Lot A or Lot L?

Thank you again for your help.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 30
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up