ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 20
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Arrowhead sign removed from the stadium
lcarus 10:28 AM 07-17-2021
We have bigger things going on. The sign is down. It's never BEEN down.

By the way, you totally can't blow the sign off the stadium. You're TOTALLY wrong about that, eDave.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:48 AM 07-17-2021
It's going to say GEHA FIELD at ARROWHEAD STADIUM

Who cares?
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:54 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Who cares?
Chiefs fans that have been going there their entire life do.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:09 PM 07-17-2021

Who cares?
Is it going to say that in that awesome 1970s font? I care.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:52 AM 07-17-2021
It was inevitable, really
[Reply]
cabletech94 10:55 AM 07-17-2021
Okay okay. Which one of you guys is gonna have the arrowhead in your backyard? I mean can we share it on the weekends maybe?

/asking for a friend.
[Reply]
wazu 10:59 AM 07-17-2021
All this time they never sold naming rights, and then when they do it's for something stupid. And for what? Do we know how much money they get? Googling around I found one estimate that put it at $10M to $140M total through 2030. Don't get it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:04 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
All this time they never sold naming rights, and then when they do it's for something stupid. And for what? Do we know how much money they get? Googling around I found one estimate that put it at $10M to $140M total through 2030. Don't get it.
I bet Chief's fans around the country can't wait to post in front of the new GEHA sign. :-)

They did it so quietly that real Chief's fans don't even know about it yet. Word is spreading fast though.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 01:25 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
All this time they never sold naming rights, and then when they do it's for something stupid.
I'm glad it's something stupid and forgettable that no one knows how to pronounce. Means people will just keep calling it Arrowhead. No one who isn't paid to or isn't trolling Broncos fans calls Mile High "Empower Field". If it was like Google Field at Arrowhead that would stick.
[Reply]
sedated 02:36 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
I'm glad it's something stupid and forgettable that no one knows how to pronounce. Means people will just keep calling it Arrowhead. No one who isn't paid to or isn't trolling Broncos fans calls Mile High "Empower Field". If it was like Google Field at Arrowhead that would stick.
This is true. Its either unpronounceable or takes too much effort to say G-E-H-A. Almost like the Chiefs planned it to keep people saying "Arrowhead" as the main name.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:04 AM 07-17-2021
adding a geha above arrowhead and creating a new logo is not that big a deal you pussies :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:07 AM 07-17-2021
adding a geha above arrowhead and creating a new logo is not that big a deal you pussies :-)
Wrong- GEHA Field will be HUGE and Arrowhead, small below it. There are already concept art designs floating around.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:14 AM 07-17-2021
I'm no sign expert by any means, but removal of the entire sign to add that seems excessive. But we shall see.
[Reply]
-King- 12:32 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I'm no sign expert by any means, but removal of the entire sign to add that seems excessive. But we shall see.
Look at it, the ARROWHEAD takes up basically the whole sign. Gotta take it down in order to make a new sign that will accommodate the whole name.

And plus, it was an ugly outdated sign anyway :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:10 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Look at it, the ARROWHEAD takes up basically the whole sign. Gotta take it down in order to make a new sign that will accommodate the whole name.

And plus, it was an ugly outdated sign anyway :-)
Oh. You're one of those "anything new is better" people.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 20
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up