ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 518 of 2678
« First < 18418468508514515516517518 51952052152252856861810181518 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
penbrook 05:48 PM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
This.

We should probably not have Mahomes play until Smith has packed all of his belongings and has been reported to be out of the state altogether. Smith is a serious taint of taint, the kind of taint that Mahomes should not be exposed to as it may seriously harm his superior QB play and skills.
Best to surgically scrub Arrowhead clean, deploy the napalm if necessary, and give every existing player a "Silkwood" shower just to be sure.

Also, dumbassed fans who have cried like bitches over losing Smith and his "winning ways"( ROFL )should probably not be allowed to attend or watch any Chiefs games for at least the first year of Mahomes forthcoming Golden Era. I suggest using a flaming hot poker to remove eyes, followed by genitalia-removal to avoid further contamination of the overall gene pool.
And I suggest you to not attend the super bowl or buy any Chiefs crap after Smitty leads us to a super bowl victory and you’re stuck here crying your days away when Smitty is the QB of the Chiefs until he retires.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:50 PM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Unfortunately I think you are right,
He may be the next Kaepernick....minus the kneeling crap
What the literal fuck?

Throwing Motion
Arm Strength
Maturity
Leadship

Did you really just compare Kaep, to Mahomes.... Jesus H, what the literal hell is wrong with you?

Please apologize before my head explodes
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:00 PM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
And I suggest you to not attend the super bowl or buy any Chiefs crap after Smitty leads us to a super bowl victory and you’re stuck here crying your days away when Smitty is the QB of the Chiefs until he retires.
Not even necessary.

"Smitty" is the latest in a long, stanky line of useless turds, just waiting to be sent down the pipe and over to the treatment plant for final processing before transformation into fertilizer.

Shitty will make a fine Jet, and I suggest you get your green jersey pressed and ready for your imminent and hopefully permanent departure as well. Alex will need all the True Fans he can get over there; those New Yorkers are MEAN!

:-)
[Reply]
penbrook 06:03 PM 09-29-2017
Not even necessary.

"Smitty" is the latest in a long, stanky line of useless turds, just waiting to be sent down the pipe and over to the treatment plant for final processing before transformation into fertilizer.

Shitty will make a fine Jet, and I suggest you get your green jersey pressed and ready for your imminent and hopefully permanent departure as well. Alex will need all the True Fans he can get over there; those New Yorkers are MEAN!

:-)
So the Jets are going to have Smitty and Darnold? Drafting a guy #1 overall to be a backup. Yea that’s not happening
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:45 PM 09-29-2017
So the Jets are going to have Smitty and Darnold? Drafting a guy #1 overall to be a backup. Yea that’s not happening
Feel free to substitute another shitty team to your liking; Alex will help relieve the major stink while bringing his own unique aroma to the franchise.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 07:52 PM 09-29-2017
Drafting a guy #1 overall to be a backup. Yea that’s not happening
So mahomes should start next season based on this logic, yes?

A 10th round pick plus our next year's 1st rounder?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:27 PM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
So mahomes should start next season based on this logic, yes?

A 10th round pick plus our next year's 1st rounder?
Of course!
[Reply]
RunKC 09:53 PM 09-29-2017
Remember that douche Cian Fahey who said Mahomes was a loose cannon with no mechanics while shitting all over him?

Dude said Mike Glennon is Aaron Rodgers and Vernon Adams was worth a st rd pick :-)

https://mobile.twitter.com/OldTakesE...91660277268480
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:12 PM 09-29-2017
This.

We should probably not have Mahomes play until Smith has packed all of his belongings and has been reported to be out of the state altogether. Smith is a serious taint of taint, the kind of taint that Mahomes should not be exposed to as it may seriously harm his superior QB play and skills.
Best to surgically scrub Arrowhead clean, deploy the napalm if necessary, and give every existing player a "Silkwood" shower just to be sure.

Also, dumbassed fans who have cried like bitches over losing Smith and his "winning ways"( :-) )should probably not be allowed to attend or watch any Chiefs games for at least the first year of Mahomes forthcoming Golden Era. I suggest using a flaming hot poker to remove eyes, followed by genitalia-removal to avoid further contamination of the overall gene pool.
I'm a big Mahomes fan and fully understand Smith's limitations, but he's been running the offense really well. What's wrong with being honest and acknowledging that?
[Reply]
penbrook 10:17 PM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I'm a big Mahomes fan and fully understand Smith's limitations, but he's been running the offense really well. What's wrong with being honest and acknowledging that?
He doesn’t want to admit that he’s wrong
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:20 PM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Remember that douche Cian Fahey who said Mahomes was a loose cannon with no mechanics while shitting all over him?

Dude said Mike Glennon is Aaron Rodgers and Vernon Adams was worth a st rd pick :-)

https://mobile.twitter.com/OldTakesE...91660277268480
It was either Knowmo or that cumdumpster Raider fan dude who took his disparaging article on Mahomes as total gospel.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:47 PM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Smith is worse than Cassel. Eleventy Billion times worse. And here's why:

Unlike Cassel, where even the dumbest and most rock brained football fan could see clear and present suck enough to jump off the train and demand a refund, Smith's suck is far more elusive and sinister.
Smith has just enough to fool the average Sunday eye-tester, and that is HIGHLY dangerous ground. The proof is in the playoff pudding, but Lil' Johnnie Chief Tard is too goddamned stupid to see and realize when he's being suckered like a pro. And that's what Smith is: The Ultimate Professional Sucker.
His fucktarded groupies as well as his enemies can find a myriad of ways to display and counter or pimp any of his performances, but it's all a shell game in the end because in the end; the man is a loser at the highest levels of the sport. He can not perform in mid January, and he will never see February.
His transplanted sex slaves invaded the KC scene, sure as an eastern sunrise that Smith was going to "get his revenge" and that KC would be SO LUCKY to get to go on that "exciting journey"! :-)
Fuck the Chiefs, fuck their traditions, and fuck their fans; Alex must be served! Alex first!
If I could punch every one of these west coast losers in their hybrid vaginas, I damned well would.

In the end, all I can say is that Smith's playoff suckity-suck landed me the QB of my dreams, so thanks Alex?

Whatever.
He doesn’t want to admit that he’s wrong
You're a goddamned embarrassment to the human race.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:04 PM 09-29-2017
Eloquently stated, mi amigo.

I tip my cap to your tortured prose.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:23 PM 09-29-2017
:-):-):-)

These two twits are forced to only post in a Mahomes thread now....their shtick is hard to sell when KC is going downfield this year and Smith is the #1 rated QB.

Give it a rest...Smith is playing like you wanted him to...try to enjoy it.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:30 PM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
:-):-):-)

These two twits are forced to only post in a Mahomes thread now....their shtick is hard to sell when KC is going downfield this year and Smith is the #1 rated QB.

Give it a rest...Smith is playing like you wanted him to...try to enjoy it.
Smith is garbage, as usual, and I will enjoy watching him fail you yet again.
[Reply]
Page 518 of 2678
« First < 18418468508514515516517518 51952052152252856861810181518 > Last »
Up