ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Best PC Turn Based Games to play with family on same PC?
TripleThreat 01:57 AM 06-18-2022
For example two games we play are Warlords II and Axis & Allies. Both turn based games that you can play as co-op on the same computer.

These however are very old titles and I'm curious if there are any other titles that anyone else knows of where you can have say 3-5 people all playing a fun turn based war type game on the PC?

Reminder "WAR" type game.

Thanks for any suggestions beforehand!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:35 AM 06-18-2022
Heroes of Might and Magic would be the first thing that comes to mind, also One of my alltime favorites but it's old as well is Chaos Overlords(Which also Boasts my favorite game soundtrack of alltime).

[Reply]
TripleThreat 11:51 PM 06-20-2022
Unfortunately I looked at the 3 games you provided and they are all very "not our type of game"..

I'm talking TURN BASED WAR GAMES. if possible IMONYOURSIDE if you can youtube Axis & Allies Iron blitz on youtube and Warlords II it will give a better understanding of what types of games we play... We play the older version than Iron Blitz, but Iron blitz I know will stop you from seeing A&A 1942 which is different thanwhat we play but ultimately Iron Blitz is the game we play with LESS features...
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:47 AM 06-21-2022
Battle for Polytopia is a neat Civ lite, can be played on a phone.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:37 AM 06-21-2022
Rise of nations still my all time favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rausch 03:58 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Rise of nations still my all time favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't recommend it for under 8 or 10 but Blood Bowl is an addictive sports/fantasy/TBG.

[Reply]
Fishpicker 02:56 PM 06-25-2022
Hearts of Iron IV

you can get it at 75% off through Steam summer sale
[Reply]
Up