ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 258
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2023 Free Agency
O.city 11:01 AM 03-01-2023
Figured we could get one of these going as well.

Who's some guys we like, would like to see in KC?
[Reply]
MIAdragon 06:00 AM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by Christian & Barry:
The only knock I have on Mecole Hardman is the route running and catching parts of his game.
Ya the wr things….
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:47 AM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Ya the wr things….
:-)

I think I’m going to try out at safety for the Chiefs. I mean, they probably won’t like the fact that I have no speed and I’m 47 years old. But everthing else is there.
[Reply]
Christian & Barry 07:57 AM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Ya the wr things….
That was my point.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:37 AM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yards and TDs might be a stretch. That's just a lot.

And five years is a long time. People like to say that Travis has been healthy his whole career, but the man has had ten surgeries. 3 on his right shoulder alone. I think if he plays 4 more years at his current pace (okay, probably that's a stretch as well, but three is probable), that might be pretty much it for him.

Don't get me wrong, I love him, and I want him to play for 6-7 more years. I can't imagine what the Chiefs will look like without him, but I know it won't be the same, at all.

But he gets more attention and takes more punishment than maybe the rest of the receivers combined, and that's adding up. The receipts are coming due.
I wish he would have came into the league at 21 instead of 24. Fuck could you imagine? That would mean he'd just have turned 30 this year.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:13 AM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I like Creed and would love to see him stay. But I just don't see it happening. Hudson was the best center in the game. The Raiders made him the highest paid center in the league and he walked. They drafted Morse in his place. When hit free agency, the Bills made him the highest paid center in the league and he walked. We then won the Superbowl with Austin Reiter. When Creed reaches free agency, he will be the highest paid center in the league. Based on the Chiefs history, I would think that he walks, and the Chiefs will be fine
Its not a apples to apples comparison as has been pointed out by other posters.

We of course cant give everyone their bag in the second contracts. But, we can for some. So, whats the priority?

OL has to be good. We all saw us lose the SB because Mahomes was running for his life the whole game. We cant have that happen again. Not just for the losing but increasing the risk to an injury to our moneymaker.

We need to pay Trey and Creed their bag next year. We must protect Mahomes first. That's the priority.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:55 AM 03-11-2023
Robert Woods is 30 and underachieving. Just got $7.6 million APY.

Goddamn these prices man. Still like Darius Slayton a lot. Hopefully we can buy low?
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:04 AM 03-11-2023
Woods is also pretty cooked in my opinion
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:01 PM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Its not a apples to apples comparison as has been pointed out by other posters.

We of course cant give everyone their bag in the second contracts. But, we can for some. So, whats the priority?

OL has to be good. We all saw us lose the SB because Mahomes was running for his life the whole game. We cant have that happen again. Not just for the losing but increasing the risk to an injury to our moneymaker.

We need to pay Trey and Creed their bag next year. We must protect Mahomes first. That's the priority.
It’s all about how you draft and stagger contracts. You draft Thuney’s replacement and move on from him in two years when you need to pay Creed and Trey.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:44 PM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Woods is also pretty cooked in my opinion
Nearing the chiefs version of Jason Avant imo.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:07 PM 03-11-2023
If you say anything less than positive about Lamar Jackson. I think the NFL can have you executed
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:14 PM 03-11-2023
I’m liking the Chiefs
[Reply]
tredadda 07:23 PM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Patrick Peterson too.

Their defense was fucking terrible last year AND they're getting old. They're not going to be a 2 seed again this year.
Shouldn’t have been a 2 seed last year. All smoke and mirrors that was quickly exposed by a Daniel Jones led Giants. They still have to make Jefferson the highest paid WR of all time while still paying an average at best Cousins a fully guaranteed contract.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:27 PM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Nearing the chiefs version of Jason Avant imo.
Didn’t he have a music video made about him?
[Reply]
kccrow 10:13 AM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
For one, I never saw you talk about him. :-)

Two, I've never seen him rumored as a Chiefs' target before now. :-)
Man, you aint been reading Discount Kiper? So much disappoint.

Started mocking him in the offseason drivel in December and he's been in most all of them since.

Here are a few other things I said

Paragraph 3 is on Gaines: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...4&postcount=12

On him helping to open up the draft https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...0&postcount=11

Mention nice get the second to last sentence here: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ht=Greg+Gaines

Matt Lane though, he's got the dl. :P

I see your Matt Lane and raise you flowing locks of Discount Kiper. He's the real deal, you should pay more attention to that guy. hahaha.
[Reply]
scho63 10:29 AM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Well I'm just gonna tell you that you're wrong.

This is the initial tomfoolery
Jesus fucking Christ you are the whiniest cunt on this entire message board!

I eagerly await your next ban Karen of Kansas City. :-)
[Reply]
Page 48 of 258
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Up