ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 146
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
Stryker 09:08 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Bro, I was so caught up watching the game that I don’t think I fully got the feel of it. Just watched this, and almost had tears in my eyes. What an incredible game, and that whole episode was just goosebumps inducing! This is the best timeline in Chiefs history!
You ARE correct! :-)

LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT! Geaux CHIEFS!
[Reply]
Stryker 09:11 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'm barely worried at all. The only thing that bothers me is Carl Cheffers (referee), Eugene Hall (side judge), and Dino Paganelli (back judge) were all officiating our last SB and that was maybe one of worst officiated games I've ever watched.
This is the only thing that truly concerns me :-)

So Chiefs need to play a clean game and for GODS sake, STOP THE RUN! PRESSURE HURTS and force him to throw the ball and we will be ok! :-)
[Reply]
Stryker 09:13 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
If the game is at hand in the waning minutes, and we have the ball. I’d love to see an errant Mahomes pass hit Cheffers in his gigantic man pussy.
ALA The Longest Yard! :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:25 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
This is the only thing that truly concerns me :-)

So Chiefs need to play a clean game and for GODS sake, STOP THE RUN! PRESSURE HURTS and force him to throw the ball and we will be ok! :-)
Clean doesn't matter when they throw imaginary flags like against the Bucs while they mugged our WRs the entire game. The biggest crock of shit game I've seen since that NBA ref rigged the Kings Lakers
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:31 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Clean doesn't matter when they throw imaginary flags like against the Bucs while they mugged our WRs the entire game. The biggest crock of shit game I've seen since that NBA ref rigged the Kings Lakers
The PI on Breeland for getting kicked in the shoulder pad and the PI in the end zone when Brady launched the ball into the third row were particularly bad.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:21 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Yep, you can’t overcome it if they don’t want you to, but I guess I’m just being a pussy.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:52 AM 02-06-2023
Per the Ringer, Eagles have only seen 13 personnel on 36 snaps this season.

FortSZN and Gray could have big games.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:00 AM 02-06-2023
Also, Eagles are 24th in DVOA against pass catching backs.

Jet and Pac are gonna feast.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:30 AM 02-06-2023
Heavy screen game needs to be the plan of attack. Mitigate the pass rush entirely.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:40 AM 02-06-2023
this is one of those games where the opponent's lack of familiarity with us is going to pay off big time

the film from the win in philly last year is useless
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:48 AM 02-06-2023
I feel good about Spagnuolo vs. what is still a relatively inexperienced QB.

I feel good about our RB's and the possibility that between the passing game and running game we can attack this defenses' apparent weaknesses with them.

I am very concerned about their pass rush.

I am very concerned about our pass rush relative to their offensive line, which is very, very good.

I am very concerned about the relative health and effectiveness of our preferred WR's.

I feel good about Watson returning so at least we have the size and speed rather than Marcus Kemp out there if Juju and Toney can't go.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:00 AM 02-06-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I feel good about Spagnuolo vs. what is still a relatively inexperienced QB.

I feel good about our RB's and the possibility that between the passing game and running game we can attack this defenses' apparent weaknesses with them.

I am very concerned about their pass rush.

I am very concerned about our pass rush relative to their offensive line, which is very, very good.

I am very concerned about the relative health and effectiveness of our preferred WR's.

I feel good about Watson returning so at least we have the size and speed rather than Marcus Kemp out there if Juju and Toney can't go.
I was concerned with their pass rush, but I don’t think it’s all that much different from the other top pass rushes in the league. Sacks are the only metric that they blow away the rest of the league. All of the percentages for pressures, hurries, knockdowns, etc show that they’re still good, but not head and shoulder above everyone else. The sacks are the outlier, which is probably reflective of the QBs they played.

Also, we’ll get sacks of our own. Whether it’s Hurts or their pass protection, one of the two allowed 44 sacks this season. That was 12th most in the league, despite attempt the 10th fewest passes in the league this year.
[Reply]
O.city 09:07 AM 02-06-2023
You need Toney to be healthy and play. And be effective.

If you can get the WR core up and going, I'm fine with the offense. I'm expecting the screen game to really play a big part in this.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:29 AM 02-06-2023
The Chiefs are #2 at 55 sacks, with a lot tougher schedule
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:33 AM 02-06-2023
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Heavy screen game needs to be the plan of attack. Mitigate the pass rush entirely.
Doesn't that depend on whether Philly blitzes? Screen passes are most effective when the other team has committed many players to pass rush.

The run game is the best way to stop a great pass rush. The OL has to man up for this game.
[Reply]
Page 78 of 146
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128 > Last »
Up