ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 146
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
Lzen 12:44 PM 02-05-2023
Thought this was interesting. Kelce is a master at finding the opening in a defense.
Sry, don't know how to embed from my phone.

https://youtu.be/b4_AWb8H2go
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:56 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Thought this was interesting. Kelce is a master at finding the opening in a defense.

[Reply]
wazu 01:01 PM 02-05-2023
Found it kind of interesting that Aiyuk felt the Eagles pass defense was set to be exposed if Purdy hadn't gotten hurt.

49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk believes Chiefs passing game will expose Eagles' defense. https://t.co/IL5srLIprI

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) February 5, 2023

[Reply]
Bearcat 01:08 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:

Click Share and copy the link and paste it into a browser... then find the 'full desktop version' option (it's a checkbox under settings in Chrome), then you'll have the embed option as you would on a desktop.
[Reply]
emaw1979 04:14 PM 02-05-2023
I didn't watch but a few eagles games. It's hard to judge them because they really haven't been tested with their schedule. Their defensive stats are likely inflated because they played bad QB's and bad offenses. Their offensive stats are probably inflated a little, especially their rushing numbers, because they get ahead because of the bad offenses.

Coming into this year, there was talk that this was likely a make-it-or-break-it year for Hurts. He was on the hot seat. He is a poor man's Lamar Jackson with better weapons IMO and this team has done very well against Baltimore.

Originally Posted by :
“He is a poor man’s Baltimore guy (Jackson) because he can’t run that fast, but he’s so serious about his job, and he’s physically and mentally tough,” an offensive coach said. “He will play very, very consistent. He just won’t be a good enough passer over time to get out of the 3s.”

A quandary awaits Philadelphia if Hurts remains the starter.

“Their staff did a masterful job adjusting the offense for Hurts,” a defensive coach said. “It is just very rare that you are going to have sustainable success running a college-style offense with a limited passer. You are on a path where you are either going to recreate Baltimore’s offense, or Hurts is going to prove to you that he can play in a pro-style offense or you are going to get a new quarterback.”
I think they are a good team and maybe the best in the NFC (I think a healthy 49er QB beats them), but I'm not sure if they would have finished better than the 4th seed if they were in the AFC. If Mahomes and company are healthy, the Chiefs are a matchup nightmare for the Philly defense and I don't think the Philly offense is good enough, especially if they have to play from behind, to overcome that.

The Chiefs tend to dominate #1 ranked defenses.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:34 PM 02-05-2023
I’m just not nervous about this.

We saw Brady (and other HOF QBs) go against QBs having career years in the Super Bowl constantly. The HOF QB wins and we all say “well of course THAT QB won”.

I have a feeling this game will be the same. Super Bowl winners are many times really predictable in hindsight.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 04:47 PM 02-05-2023
If Mahomes and Kelce are fully healthy and we get back the majority of the guys injured in the AFCCG, I feel very good about our chances. Imagine if Mahomes goes nuclear in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:53 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
The Franchise baby! INSPIRATION!

Sorry if repost - INCREDIBLE! Let's FREAKING GEAUX!

Bro, I was so caught up watching the game that I don’t think I fully got the feel of it. Just watched this, and almost had tears in my eyes. What an incredible game, and that whole episode was just goosebumps inducing! This is the best timeline in Chiefs history!
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:53 PM 02-05-2023
I'm barely worried at all. The only thing that bothers me is Carl Cheffers (referee), Eugene Hall (side judge), and Dino Paganelli (back judge) were all officiating our last SB and that was maybe one of worst officiated games I've ever watched.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:00 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'm barely worried at all. The only thing that bothers me is Carl Cheffers (referee), Eugene Hall (side judge), and Dino Paganelli (back judge) were all officiating our last SB and that was maybe one of worst officiated games I've ever watched.
I thought the crews were random.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:04 PM 02-05-2023
The first half of the 2021 SB was one of the biggest screwjobs in NFL history and the same referee is doing this game, so you better believe I'm worried about next week.

At least Brady isn't on the other side this time.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:16 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The first half of the 2021 SB was one of the biggest screwjobs in NFL history and the same referee is doing this game, so you better believe I'm worried about next week.

At least Brady isn't on the other side this time.
He made sure the Chiefs had no chance.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:29 PM 02-05-2023
If the game is at hand in the waning minutes, and we have the ball. I’d love to see an errant Mahomes pass hit Cheffers in his gigantic man pussy.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:50 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
If the game is at hand in the waning minutes, and we have the ball. I’d love to see an errant Mahomes pass hit Cheffers in his gigantic man pussy.
You don’t have a clue where a referee positions himself during a game do you?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:31 PM 02-05-2023
I want Bearcat to call the game. “Oops holding by the Eagles, ON EVERY PLAY.”
[Reply]
Page 77 of 146
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127 > Last »
Up