ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 146
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:58 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Reddick was a huge addition for them and Brandon Graham got healthy. Those are arguably their two best defenders.

So it ain't nothin'.

They're a vastly superior team to last year's model.

I just don't think it'll be good enough.

I would normally agree but I don't have a good handle on injuries right now.

We need some bodies back.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:59 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by duce22:
Lot of respect for the Chiefs, watched a lot of games from both teams. Think this one may be over by halftime. Maybe wishful thinking. Eagles haven't had a rough path but you only play the teams you play and they should have the full roster healthy.
Yeah, you only play the teams on the schedule. Problem is, the decent offenses on the Eagles’ schedule averaged like 35 points.

Mahomes has annihilated the NFC. Most games haven’t been close, including SF on the road this year, back when they actually had a QB.

Not to mention, Hurts is going to be more limited than Mahomes.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:00 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
James Bradberry was someone a lot of us (me included) wanted badly. The Chiefs were heavily rumored to want him too but it didn’t work out. He’s a very good corner. That guy had 15 INT’s and 82 passes defended in his 6 years before this one. He’s really good.

CJ Gardner-Johnson is a good safety and was traded bc of the Saints abysmal cap situation and some other bullshit.

Hassan Reddick had 23.5 sacks and 8 forced fumbles the 2 years before he got to Philly this year. He was a known speed rusher with a lot of talent.

Those 3 helped them out a lot.

Having said that, I think the Chiefs could absolutely pull away in the mid 4th if they execute. The best thing Philly has going for them is their OL. If they don’t win there then it’s pretty much over for them.
They added Kyzir White as well and he's been playing well at LB.

TJ Edwards and Brandon Graham both played out of their minds this year and put up their best seasons ever.

Edwards is slow though and won't be able to keep up to Kelce. White isn't overly quick either, honestly, which is why he had to move from safety to LB.

Their constant rushing of 5 to get Reddick home could be what puts the dagger in them though. Mahomes slaughters the blitz.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:00 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
What changes did Tampa Bay make from the 1st half of of the 2020 game to the Super Bowl? Do not underestimate psychology/intangibles when it comes to football.
Well, that's kind of why I asked. But i also was interested in if they made any schematic changes, as I saw that Fangio became their 'defensive consultant,' at the beginning of the season, and he knows Pat and the Chiefs old offense pretty well. So that might slow down the Chiefs offense a bit at first.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 06:13 PM 02-03-2023
Lot of respect for the Chiefs, watched a lot of games from both teams. Think this one may be over by halftime. Maybe wishful thinking. Eagles haven't had a rough path but you only play the teams you play and they should have the full roster healthy.
Definitely over by half, but hey the rest of your Sunday you can do something more productive to get your mind off getting your ass beat.
[Reply]
irafreak 06:20 PM 02-03-2023
I don't understand how anyone would think this game would be over at the half. These are two good teams and nobody is giving up. Even the Tampa superbowl 2 years ago, the game looked bleak but who thought it was over at the half?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:22 PM 02-03-2023
Bulletin Board material provided…

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre called the Philadelphia Eagles the next Super Bowl champion. https://t.co/4QZnfwcrli

— The Kansas City Star (@KCStar) February 3, 2023

Originally Posted by :
MS. JEAN-PIERRE: As you know, we are en route to the home of the future Super Bowl champion, Philadelphia Eagles. As the First Lady would say, “Go Birds.”

[Reply]
Megatron96 06:30 PM 02-03-2023
Think we're going to play a lot of press man
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 06:35 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Line hanging tough at 1.5
Pretty happy I got them at 17/2 while in Vegas for the draft. Just wish I would’ve bet more.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 06:56 PM 02-03-2023
I think you mistakenly posted here instead of the “What Strain Of Weed are you currently Smoking” part of the forum.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:26 PM 02-03-2023
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Stryker 07:34 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Lol I know I’m getting old ‘cause bro looked like a literal child in the thumbnail
Ditto! Amazing how far we have come. Damn! It is WONDERFUL!
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:39 PM 02-03-2023

[Reply]
Punwit 07:43 PM 02-03-2023
You may want to rethink that position. Even if the Eagles have the lead at halftime, that is no guarantee of victory. In fact it bodes the opposite. Know what Mahomes winning percentage is when trailing at the half? https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-stats-a...f-among-hofers
[Reply]
jerryaldini 07:44 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
:-) wish a bunch of us could be in AZ to present the certificate (unframed)
[Reply]
Page 72 of 146
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122 > Last »
Up