ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 146
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
louie aguiar 05:53 PM 02-02-2023
Hardman isn’t playing per the guys on the radio
[Reply]
louie aguiar 05:54 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Juju and Toney are playing

Even if Toney plays, there’s a good chance he won’t be able to finish the game. Dude is made of glass. I hope they don’t scheme too much of the game plan around him.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:00 PM 02-02-2023
Juju and Toney are playing

That MVS catch at the 1:02 mark is obviously a thing
[Reply]
cmd227 06:05 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Recap:

Chiefs have a 4 or 5 star advantage at red zone rushing, defending when pressuring QBs, and passes under 10 yards.

Sounds like a recipe for driving the ball, scoring TDs, and keeping the Eagles offense off the field.
I just watched that. The Eagles have the next gen advantage in intermediate passes, rushing between the tackles and QB scrambles.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:14 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Even if Toney plays, there’s a good chance he won’t be able to finish the game. Dude is made of glass. I hope they don’t scheme too much of the game plan around him.
You're such a negative miserable cunt.

Just like when you said Mahomes broke his ankle.

Must suck not even being able to be optimistic during the golden age of Chiefs football.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 06:23 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You're such a negative miserable cunt.

Just like when you said Mahomes broke his ankle.

Must suck not even being able to be optimistic during the golden age of Chiefs football.
You’re sooo sensitive. Why do you take differing opinions so personally? Are you implying that Toney isn’t injury prone?
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:24 PM 02-02-2023
I hope they don’t scheme too much of the game plan around him.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
staylor26 06:25 PM 02-02-2023
You’re sooo sensitive. Why do you take differing opinions so personally? Are you implying that Toney isn’t injury prone?
I'm not just going to assume that he won't even make it through the game if he plays. Sure, it's possible, but the fact that your mind goes there in response to good news speaks volumes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:28 PM 02-02-2023
take him off punt returns

ride or skyy
[Reply]
louie aguiar 06:38 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I'm not just going to assume that he won't even make it through the game if he plays. Sure, it's possible, but the fact that your mind goes there in response to good news speaks volumes.
You can’t handle any honest critique of chiefs players without melting down. I like Toney. He’s a good player but he is injury prone. How is that a controversial statement?
[Reply]
staylor26 06:40 PM 02-02-2023
You can’t handle any honest critique of chiefs players without melting down. I like Toney. He’s a good player but he is injury prone. How is that a controversial statement?
It's not a controversial statement. I don't even disagree.

I'm clearly talking about your immediate assumption that he won't even make it through the game in response to the good news that he's looking like he'll play.

Again, you did the same negative bullshit with Mahomes ankle. There's a pattern.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:42 PM 02-02-2023
I think last week game really showed what a contributor Justin Watson has been for us. He has been an excellent role player that has proven to step up when needed to take attention away from Kelce when double teamed.

I’m glad he’s back
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:45 PM 02-02-2023
I think it would be Clyde.

He’s not a good runner but as a receiver he can make people miss. He ran routes in college quite well.

Just never understood why we didn’t tap into that? He wants a between the tackles runner.
I'd rather it be Smith-Marsette.

BLEH sucks.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:45 PM 02-02-2023
I think last week game really showed what a contributor Justin Watson has been for us. He has been an excellent role player that has proven to step up when needed to take attention away from Kelce when double teamed.

I’m glad he’s back
I know a lot of people here aren't high on Watson, but having him back is a big help, in my opinion. His size and speed has to be accounted for. Other than that stretch where he had the dropsies, he's been pretty dependable.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:47 PM 02-02-2023
Wow.

If we have both Juju and Toney we win this game.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 146
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114 > Last »
Up