ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 146
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:36 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
still no one is talking about how young jalen is

two playoff games, a TOTAL of 270 yards and 2 TD

spags WILL make him win the game throwing
Also Hurts was terrible vs the 49ers.

That was basically an even game until the 49ers ran out of QB’s.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 09:48 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Eagles guy, huh?

Look, Chiefs and Eagles are two teams that got love for each other. Our fan bases got no history and your team is likeable. I got nothing against philly and their fans. I don't want no beef. So welcome to CP.

But stay away from bullshit ass arguments, making shit up etc. Not saying that your post is doing that, i'm just giving you fair warning in advance.

Lets make this an enjoyable, fun SB for everyone.
Lol. Ok. Thanks a lot. Right back at you. You know how insulting it is to be accused of things you are not currently doing and have never done?

I’ve got nothing against KC and my post above is 100% factual. Peace.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:48 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It's legit the 49ers in 2020 all over again. Cruised through the NFC posting blowouts in each game. Garoppolo went 17/27 for 249 yards and 1 TD/1 INT COMBINED.
I was thinking that today. Jalen is a product of everyone around him just like Jimmy G was. Stop the run and blitz him and you’ll see good things happen for us.

Hurts threw for 300 yards only 4X all season. He did a great job as a game manager but I don’t have faith in him to carry a team.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 09:51 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Also Hurts was terrible vs the 49ers.

That was basically an even game until the 49ers ran out of QB’s.
The 49ers defence is outstanding. Also, it was a very weird game, One of the strangest I’ve ever seen. The run game was working, so they stuck with it.

Jalen has been on outstanding passer most of the season … He actually has the highest passer rating in the nfl from passes thrown with in the pocket.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 09:54 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I was thinking that today. Jalen is a product of everyone around him just like Jimmy G was. Stop the run and blitz him and you’ll see good things happen for us.

Hurts threw for 300 yards only 4X all season. He did a great job as a game manager but I don’t have faith in him to carry a team.
There is a reason why he was the (arguable) favourite to win the MVP up until his chest injury.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 09:55 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’m probably being a homer, but I just don’t see a guy who got benched in the National Championship a few years back beating Patrick Mahomes head to head in the Super Bowl.

I get it’s a team game, but QBs win and lose when the teams are close in talent at all.

Hurts is a nice story and better than I thought he would ever be. But he’s playing Patrick ****ing Mahomes.
The Chiefs have the better quarterback. The Eagles have the better roster.. It should be a good game
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:05 PM 01-30-2023
I keep seeing hand wringing about our tackles but to my eye OBJ has been very good of late. Don't remember Hendrickson even getting a pressure last night. Even Wylie only surrendered the one sack to Hubbard plus the hold, and we can chip that side. Whole line has really balled out in pass pro since the injury to Mahomes.

My bigger concern is getting the run game going again, and third and short. Can't understand why Joe, Creed and Trey can't get a push up the middle and just sneak Belldozer.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 10:12 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
I keep seeing hand wringing about our tackles but to my eye OBJ has been very good of late. Don't remember Hendrickson even getting a pressure last night. Even Wylie only surrendered the one sack to Hubbard plus the hold, and we can chip that side. Whole line has really balled out in pass pro since the injury to Mahomes.

My bigger concern is getting the run game going again, and third and short. Can't understand why Joe, Creed and Trey can't get a push up the middle and just sneak Belldozer.
I’ve been under the impression that your OL is one of the best in the league? Have they under performed?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:13 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:

If it makes you feel better, the Eagles allowed the 9th highest yards per carry in the league while the Bengals allowed the 9th fewest yards per carry in the league this year.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:15 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Justtalkinfootball:
I’ve been under the impression that your OL is one of the best in the league? Have they under performed?
Depends who you ask.

The OTs have been shaky at times.

Our center is elite. In conversation with the best in the league.

LG is an absolute technician and great in pass pro. Not a mauler though.

RG is a mauler, but is susceptible to the occasional hold in pass pro.

When they’re clicking, they’re amazing. Pass pro is normally pretty good. RT is the only somewhat constant struggle.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:24 PM 01-30-2023
If it makes you feel better, the Eagles allowed the 9th highest yards per carry in the league while the Bengals allowed the 9th fewest yards per carry in the league this year.
It definitely does. Didn't know that about the Eagles.

Love to see Pacheco get it going like he did against the Jags, and in the screen game. That run he made before the final scramble he caught the ball 9 yards behind the line and had to make a defender miss to avoid a big loss, ran for 15.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:26 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Justtalkinfootball:
The 49ers defence is outstanding.
The Chiefs shredded the 49ers defense this season.

500+ yards of total offense.

Mahomes had 423 yards passing and 3 TD's... he had more passing yards in a quarter than Hurts had for the entire game vs. the 49ers.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:52 PM 01-30-2023
It's pretty telling that the most famous Eagles fan online ended up being a child predator cupcake connoisseur.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:05 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It's pretty telling that the most famous Eagles fan online ended up being a child predator cupcake connoisseur.
Can you please go back to the Damar avi?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:08 PM 01-30-2023
Can you please go back to the Damar avi?
I'll just go back to kongderp. It's my favorite.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 146
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Up