« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:54 AM 11-24-2021
Fuggit, re-sign Charles. Geturdone Brent Vach!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:47 PM 11-24-2021
And, there's this...
Attached: PLCEH.JPG (38.7 KB) 
[Reply]
jettio 01:55 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
CEH is pretty unspectacular, but anyone that thinks Darrel Williams is even close to as good as him, has a negative football IQ. Just that's the stupidest god damn thing I've ever heard. Darrel Williams is slow burnt trash and shouldn't be on this team.
IDK, who are you going to believe about whether Darrel Williams belongs on the team?

Let's see on one side you got Andy Reid, Brett Veach, Eric Bieniemy, Deland McCullough, and Greg Lewis.

And on the other side you got, you and a couple of other folks with no power to decide who has earned a spot on the team.

I think I am going to have to back the pros that know what they are doing over the guy that does not know what he is talking about.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:58 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
So you think those safeties backed up 15 yards off the LOS would be able to stop Charles one on one?
They'd stop him, yes.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:59 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I never said he'd rip off home runs and he wouldn't need to. He would consistently churn out 8-20 yarders with the holes Clyde's been seeing, that's for sure.

Imagine an even more dangerous version of Playoff Damien, that's what Jamaal Charles would be like in this offense.
Clyde's missed some holes. I'll give you that. Still only a pup though. I think he's 22. He'll grow into a hound one of these days. He'll never be Charles but maybe Priest.
[Reply]
-King- 02:01 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
They'd stop him, yes.
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Otter 02:09 PM 11-24-2021
Clyde's missed some holes. I'll give you that. Still only a pup though. I think he's 22. He'll grow into a hound one of these days. He'll never be Charles but maybe Priest.
Just sayin'
Attached: Capture.jpg (84.7 KB) 
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:18 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Just sayin'
There ya go. He didn't even have his first monster year until he was 28 years old. That's 6 years older than Clyde. Six!
[Reply]
TEX 03:35 PM 11-24-2021
They'd stop him, yes.
I doubt it.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:02 PM 11-24-2021
I will sympathize one small point. Many complain CEH is slow. Truth is he was never fast, 4.6+ 40. Personally, Clyde wasn't my choice either. I wanted Dobbins and was a Taylor guy for a long while. I like my RB's fast because I have a Madden mentality. So yeah, I never liked that Clyde didn't have long speed.

I just thought he'd make up for it with elite acceleration and vision. That also isn't the case. Clyde has elite agility and is tough for his size. That's all I've really seen. But I have his Jersey so I'll defend him tooth and nail.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:52 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm not a fan of CEH but this isn't fair. JC was a HoF talent and Priest/LJ ran behind possibly the best OL of all-time.
The current IOL group collectively is just as good as the Will Shields IOL of the 90's and 2000's.
[Reply]
TEX 06:06 PM 11-24-2021
I will sympathize one small point. Many complain CEH is slow. Truth is he was never fast, 4.6+ 40. Personally, Clyde wasn't my choice either. I wanted Dobbins and was a Taylor guy for a long while. I like my RB's fast because I have a Madden mentality. So yeah, I never liked that Clyde didn't have long speed.

I just thought he'd make up for it with elite acceleration and vision. That also isn't the case. Clyde has elite agility and is tough for his size. That's all I've really seen. But I have his Jersey so I'll defend him tooth and nail.
You should probably get a new jersey. I suggest #15, #87 or #10.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:37 AM 11-25-2021
I am a fan of Clyde Edwards-Helaire. We haven't seen the best out of him yet this year but it's coming. He made a name for himself as a rookie before he got injured and sidelined. This year he is running behind a new line but he can carry 5 defenders tackling him for extra yards don't under estimate his abilities and his forth coming contributions for next several years as a Chief winning us Championships. He is Super Bowl caliber running back. He proved that last year and can prove it again.
[Reply]
TEX 08:07 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I am a fan of Clyde Edwards-Helaire. We haven't seen the best out of him yet this year but it's coming. He made a name for himself as a rookie before he got injured and sidelined. This year he is running behind a new line but he can carry 5 defenders tackling him for extra yards don't under estimate his abilities and his forth coming contributions for next several years as a Chief winning us Championships. He is Super Bowl caliber running back. He proved that last year and can prove it again.
He's not better than Taylor or Swift and the Chiefs could have had either. Still will never understand why they chose CEH over either one. CEH is "okay" but he's nothing special, but can be effective if used correctly.
[Reply]
scho63 08:07 AM 11-25-2021
I still don't think he can get the tough 1-2 yards at the goal line. Our offensive line however is playing pretty great for the run.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 80
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Up