« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:56 PM 11-22-2021
Wasn't that run on the last drive, too? The one we really needed to kill clock?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:58 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s ALL the OL though!
At least you agree
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:59 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Darrel gets 3 yards here. Clyde is back. We need Clyde.

Honestly, I don't know that Darrel gets even 3, and I like the guy. This is what Clyde does. He takes the 0-1 yarders and turns them into 8.

Once he gets a little health/confidence, it's on.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:52 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Darrel gets 3 yards here. Clyde is back. We need Clyde.

I went back and looked at how he was running at LSU and he definitely wasn't running with 2 hands and ducking his head like a bowling ball. He was running like a typical RB would and upright. I think that fumble from the Raven's game might be in his head.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:54 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I think that fumble from the Raven's game might be in his head.
Good. Until this team can stop turning the ball over it SHOULD be his highest priority.
[Reply]
O.city 02:56 PM 11-22-2021
I mean, that's how you're supposed to run when you're in a group of defenders like that.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:00 PM 11-22-2021
I went back and looked at how he was running at LSU and he definitely wasn't running with 2 hands and ducking his head like a bowling ball. He was running like a typical RB would and upright. I think that fumble from the Raven's game might be in his head.
As it should be. He'll get through it, but he needs to not fumble for a while for that to happen. If he's still getting 5 ypc with both hands on the ball, I'll take it.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:04 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
No.

Right now he’s not even that.

Picture Jonathan Taylor at RB. Beautiful dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:05 PM 11-22-2021
Check out his game against Alabama. yeah I want that guy not the guy he is now.

[Reply]
mr. tegu 03:20 PM 11-22-2021
I know we had a few called screens that didn’t work at all but I’m not certain who the rb was. It looked like each time the rb couldn’t get himself free and Mahomes had to just get rid of it. I’d like to see those plays again.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:25 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Clyde is okay but goddamn is that miss on Taylor glaring. This offense would be insane if Jonathan Taylor was a Chief
Yes, and how would Taylor look if Creed was still on the bench because he wasn't yet starting material and nobody knew who Trey Smith was because he was another sixth round gamble that didn't pay off?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:30 PM 11-22-2021
NFL defenders are a wee bit better at everything including knocking the ball out...
[Reply]
Warrick 03:31 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I know we had a few called screens that didn’t work at all but I’m not certain who the rb was. It looked like each time the rb couldn’t get himself free and Mahomes had to just get rid of it. I’d like to see those plays again.
Yes, a couple of those 3rd and 6s could of went for a first downs... The screens in the Raiders game not only worked, but it kept them honest. By not using CEHs strongest attributes in the catches/screens you're hampering the offense, same can be said for Williams.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:55 PM 11-22-2021
CEH is a good player and better than a Daryl Williams, who is really a JAG.

However, as NFL starting RB's go, CEH is a JAG starter.

Important distinction. Not a top 10 or elite difference maker but the best RB we have on our roster and he helps us when he plays.
[Reply]
Iconic 04:28 PM 11-22-2021
Check out his game against Alabama. yeah I want that guy not the guy he is now.

Jesus lol. I really do not know what they saw in him to take him so early. He's not bad but even on his college tape he just looks slow. IDK how they thought that would translate into the NFL. Yeah he's extremely quick, great power for his size, and will probably net you consistent yardage but man this offense could be lethal with a speedier home run hitting back.

Maybe it's just preference and I'm just married to the possibilities man. He always shows up on the stat sheet but it never looks the way it should on game day for me.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 80
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up