ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marty news dump
FAX 06:41 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yes, goddammit, we ****ed that up. But that didn't come from Marty. We had several people working on this, like I said. We got a bad tip and a little too gung ho on it. It was never framed as a fact.

Please, forgive.
I'm not dragging you on that ... far from it. I love excess speculation.

I simply thought he may have been referring to a different house or something.

Besides, crack reporters make mistakes. It's a professional hazard. After all, it could have been her trailer and she could have hired a bunch of additional Gang Members and given them all Hill names as part of her malicious gambit.

I just thought I might have missed the long-awaited-for discovery of The Espinal Gang's hideout.

FAX
[Reply]
kevrunner 04:20 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by mac459:
Hope he didn’t call and email the people who turned you guys onto the “Crystal Hill” house, or the super secret meeting. You know the one only Marty knew about, and nobody else did. The one the week before the real meeting happened, that the entire world was posting about.
When the full version of the audio tape was released, on the NFL Network, I watched a segment which said the NFL has had the full audio for a couple of months. They just met with Tyreek and his lawyers only a few days earlier in the publicly announced meeting. So how could they have had a copy of the full audio so much earlier than the official meeting between Tyreek, his lawyers and the NFL?

It’s pretty reasonable to believe that they acquired the full version of the audio from Tyreek’s lawyers in an earlier unreported meeting between the parties which Marty was referencing in his report.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 04:24 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
When the full version of the audio tape was released, on the NFL Network, I watched a segment which said the NFL has had the full audio for a couple of months. They just met with Tyreek and his lawyers only a few days earlier in the publicly announced meeting. So how could they have had a copy of the full audio so much earlier than the official meeting between Tyreek, his lawyers and the NFL?

It’s pretty reasonable to believe that they acquired the full version of the audio from Tyreek’s lawyers in an earlier unreported meeting between the parties which Marty was referencing in his report.
His lawyers could mail a copy, download it onto a computer and email the file?

Do you think they need to have a meeting to get the information?
[Reply]
kevrunner 05:07 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by mac459:
His lawyers could mail a copy, download it onto a computer and email the file?

Do you think they need to have a meeting to get the information?
No, just that it is very plausible that they did.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 05:15 PM 07-16-2019
No, just that it is very plausible that they did.
Plausible yes, very plausible not even a little. The entire sports world has been watching this whole shit show since it broke. To think they had a meeting, that only one guy, in Arizona, who does the sports news thing in his spare time. Found out about this meeting, while the people who do sports news for a living knew nothing about this meeting. Then the very next week a meeting was announced and everyone talking about it was talking like it was the first meeting.

To think there was a meeting a week before just to get a recording, then come back the next week is ridiculous. There is not a lot about this whole thing that makes sense, but that makes less sense than most.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:33 PM 07-16-2019
Throwing shit at the wall again.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05:00 PM 07-16-2019

See theres this thing called the internet. You can upload things to it and send those things to other people. No meeting required. It's actually how many people communicate these days.
[Reply]
kevrunner 05:15 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
See theres this thing called the internet. You can upload things to it and send those things to other people. No meeting required. It's actually how many people communicate these days.
True, but since it was mentioned in his report that they already have had meetings, its not too unreasonable to believe they happened. It’s hard for me to believe the NFL announces publicly every meeting they have with players and their attorneys.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05:17 PM 07-16-2019
True, but since it was mentioned in his report that they already have had meetings, its not too unreasonable to believe they happened. It’s hard for me to believe the NFL announces publicly every meeting they have with players and their attorneys.
But don't you think it is unreasonable to assume that only one little league softball coach knew about NFL investigators flying into kc to meet with hill when nobody else did or still does?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:52 PM 07-16-2019
Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board

@1_ChiefsKingdom
May 13
More
Been told the Chiefs are in talks with Peterson's rep on a deal. Same approach as they took with Frank Clark. Chiefs likely giving up draft capital and a possible player, but I don't have a square answer on that.

Guys a dumb fuck
[Reply]
BigRock 05:03 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:

@1_ChiefsKingdom
May 13
More
Been told the Chiefs are in talks with Peterson's rep on a deal. Same approach as they took with Frank Clark. Chiefs likely giving up draft capital and a possible player, but I don't have a square answer on that.

Guys a dumb fuck
Was this the same guy who was saying that Sutton was going to retire and it was a done deal and they'd announce it after the season? And then instead of a retirement announcement Reid fired him and Sutton took a job elsewhere, which is the opposite of what someone does when they're retiring?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:05 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by BigRock:
Was this the same guy who was saying that Sutton was going to retire and it was a done deal and they'd announce it after the season? And then instead of a retirement announcement Reid fired him and Sutton took a job elsewhere, which is the opposite of what someone does when they're retiring?
Yes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:54 PM 07-16-2019
So disrespectful.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:54 PM 07-16-2019

@1_ChiefsKingdom
Apr 26
More
A lot of smoke out of KC today with the draft and trying to figure out to how replace Hill in the offense. Yes, you read right. Replace. It will happen. Chiefs have been inquiring about a couple of Veteran WR's today.

:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 03:58 PM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:

@1_ChiefsKingdom
Apr 26
More
A lot of smoke out of KC today with the draft and trying to figure out to how replace Hill in the offense. Yes, you read right. Replace. It will happen. Chiefs have been inquiring about a couple of Veteran WR's today.

:-)
Don’t forget Marty saying the Chiefs agreed to strike a deal with Tyreek last year when the league doesn’t allow that
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up