ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 23 of 252
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:17 AM 04-27-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
That's right. We'll have to play a bit. I currently have a +6 cathedral great sword and I'm loving it.

Hey, have you figured out the gem infusion shit at all? Do they take away a bunch of scaling when you use them? I was thinking about using a lightning gem or crystal gem in my great sword but right now I'm just buffing it with resin a bit.
The gems will usually drop your base damage down a bit but will increase your scaling in what the gem is specialized in. If you have high strength, then a heavy gem is good, high dexterity is sharp, high in both is refined and so on.
I'm still not too clear on the elemental gems, but I do know that each "attribute" usually has 2 gems for it. For example, a fire gem will give your weapon a fire attribute but will remove scaling from it, while a chaos weapon will have lower base damage but will scale off of faith and intelligence. A raw gem boosts your base damage but removes scaling.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:30 AM 04-27-2016
Can anyone recommend a good racing game for PS4? I've looked at a list, and turns out there's several that are worth trying. Project Cars, Dirt Rally, Trackmania Turbo, Need for Speed, Driveclub Bikes. I don't know anything about any of them. I hope Gran Turismo 7 comes sooner rather than later.
[Reply]
Gonzo 01:48 PM 04-27-2016
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Can anyone recommend a good racing game for PS4? I've looked at a list, and turns out there's several that are worth trying. Project Cars, Dirt Rally, Trackmania Turbo, Need for Speed, Driveclub Bikes. I don't know anything about any of them. I hope Gran Turismo 7 comes sooner rather than later.
I've heard good things about project cars and the F1 game that came out last winter.
I did not like the recent need for speed game at all.
[Reply]
SLAG 07:38 AM 04-28-2016
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I am not that big into racing but my Father in Law is - he keeps telling me to pickup Project Cars, he said hands down the best...

He is old tho so I dunno
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:34 AM 04-28-2016
Put an Estoc +10 with a heavy gem in my left hand and it's surprising how useful it is. Easily breaks the shield of most knights and then follow it up with Yhorm smash.
[Reply]
Gonzo 07:44 PM 04-28-2016
This last patch has seriously fucked up my mojo. I was seriously dominating some bosses with my great sword. They nerfed the hell outta them.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:57 PM 04-28-2016
This last patch has seriously fucked up my mojo. I was seriously dominating some bosses with my great sword. They nerfed the hell outta them.
Yhorms machete bruh. Self buffing weapon art, unique moveset while buffed, AR of 684. I just said fuck it and went full tank/strength build and it's been great.
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:37 PM 04-28-2016
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yhorms machete bruh. Self buffing weapon art, unique moveset while buffed, AR of 684. I just said **** it and went full tank/strength build and it's been great.
Is that the one you get on the road of sacrifices that replenishes HP?
I should've used that fucker.
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:38 PM 04-28-2016
Tell you what though...
I beat Sullivan earlier and got his great sword. High magic and fire. Awesome sword art too.
I'm gonna dig that bastardi.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:39 AM 04-29-2016
Is that the one you get on the road of sacrifices that replenishes HP?
I should've used that fucker.
No, but that is a great weapon to use until you get it. Yhorms machete is a boss soul weapon.
[Reply]
007 11:04 AM 04-29-2016
I wish uncharted 4 would just get here already
[Reply]
DaveNull 02:35 PM 04-29-2016
If you want to get a refund on The Division from Amazon, they're giving them for people that ask.

What a mess that game is. The only game I've bought for my playstation that I regret.
[Reply]
007 03:08 PM 04-29-2016
Originally Posted by DaveNull:
If you want to get a refund on The Division from Amazon, they're giving them for people that ask.

What a mess that game is. The only game I've bought for my playstation that I regret.

Huh?
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:53 AM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by DaveNull:

I've heard that either people absolutely love it or hate it. Heard that there's a lot of people cheating like a mofo online as well.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:56 AM 04-30-2016
I asked in the PS4 Discussion thread and didn't get any feedback so I'll ask again here: anyone play Smite?
[Reply]
Page 23 of 252
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Up