ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Media Center>The Curse of Oak Island
htismaqe 07:35 AM 01-21-2014
Originally Posted by aturnis:
More than just a little filler. I feel like this crap is all we're going to get out of the show. Seriously annoyed already.
Yeah. We started watching this show after Oak Island was featured on America Unearther, thinking it might be a similar show.

It's not.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:52 AM 01-21-2014
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah. We started watching this show after Oak Island was featured on America Unearther, thinking it might be a similar show.

It's not.
I have only ever seen that show on H2. Is it on the regular History channel?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:51 AM 01-21-2014
More than just a little filler. I feel like this crap is all we're going to get out of the show. Seriously annoyed already.
I meant the paranormal investigators were a little filler. The whole show was made up of many little fillers of different types, which mostly none of which had really any substance. But I agree, they better make next weeks episode more like the first two, and not this most recent one.
[Reply]
aturnis 07:42 AM 01-21-2014
For me, this is the problem with American television. They demand 16 episodes or something close. A lot of time to fill means a lot of Bullshit.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:44 AM 01-21-2014
I hope nobody is expecting these clowns to find anything out there. Because they won't.
[Reply]
aturnis 02:26 PM 01-21-2014
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I hope nobody is expecting these clowns to find anything out there. Because they won't.
If you're saying they won't overcome the difficulties in getting to the bottom on the pit, I agree. If you're saying there is nothing down there, or that someone already got to it, I think you're silly.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:44 PM 01-21-2014
If you're saying they won't overcome the difficulties in getting to the bottom on the pit, I agree. If you're saying there is nothing down there, or that someone already got to it, I think you're silly.
There might be something down there. I don't think it's 100% definite though.
[Reply]
aturnis 02:45 PM 01-21-2014
Originally Posted by lcarus:
There might be something down there. I don't think it's 100% definite though.
Then what would your explanation of the whole thing be?
[Reply]
lcarus 07:37 PM 01-21-2014
Then what would your explanation of the whole thing be?
There's a sinkhole with nothing in it.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:52 AM 01-21-2014
I couldn't get in to it. I got thrown a curve ball by Hit and Miss
[Reply]
Great Expectations 09:34 PM 01-21-2014
Shouldn't a remote controlled sub be able to answer a lot of these questions?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:52 PM 01-26-2014
Pretty cool episode this time.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:21 PM 01-26-2014
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Pretty cool episode this time.
Damn, I missed it, I'll be sure to catch up online tomorrow.

Anything particularly interesting tonight?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:51 AM 01-27-2014
Originally Posted by scott free:
Damn, I missed it, I'll be sure to catch up online tomorrow.

Anything particularly interesting tonight?
They did some metal detecting in the swamp and got hits for a variety of metals, including hits in the area of the chart expected to be gold and/or silver. There was also some type of hard surface about 3 feet under water that I presume they will get to next week, which one guy believed to be a vault.

Also some guy came in with some DaVinci code type theories that actually seemed to have substance and directly led them to where in the swamp to look and find some metals.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:41 PM 01-28-2014
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
They did some metal detecting in the swamp and got hits for a variety of metals, including hits in the area of the chart expected to be gold and/or silver. There was also some type of hard surface about 3 feet under water that I presume they will get to next week, which one guy believed to be a vault.

Also some guy came in with some DaVinci code type theories that actually seemed to have substance and directly led them to where in the swamp to look and find some metals.
Sounds like a good one, I'm gonna see if OnDemand has it yet a bit later.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up