It’s Zach’s dried cum after he saw the soccer lines
[Reply]
Womble 08:12 PM 01-08-2024
Soccer? What's that?
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 08:14 PM 01-08-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Soccer? What's that?
Play for the Stanley Cup. Can read about it in a recent thread here.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:15 PM 01-08-2024
Soccer? What's that?
Some faggy third world game where they kick an inflated goat bladder into a fishing net hung on clothesline cuz they can’t afford a dryer lol
[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:28 AM 04-13-2024
Today is the day!
[Reply]
Pablo 05:10 AM 04-13-2024
Cannot wait to see Messi hit his patented goal score like in the gif below!!

[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:47 AM 04-13-2024
Taking my nephews to Arrowhead for this one. I don’t think they fully grasp how big of a deal it is to see Messi, but they will someday. Hope we destroy them. The last time we played at Arrowhead we beat a Manchester United team led by Sir Alex Ferguson (years ago when Man U was relevant) Let’s just hope Peter and the boys don’t find a way to blow a big lead again. Miami definitely looked completely lost on Wednesday in Monterrey, but obviously most MLS teams look lost there. Going to be a great game in a really fun atmosphere. The beautiful weather is the cherry on top of it all. Should be a great night.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 06:53 AM 04-13-2024
Soccer? What's that?
It's a sport that was derived from Kickball. It's popular in the third world where they've never experienced the excitement of the NFL.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:06 AM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
It's a sport that was derived from Kickball. It's popular in the third world where they've never experienced the excitement of the NFL.
Yeah, there is definitely a reason the NFL is trying to get their product out to more TV’s globally. Watching UEFA’s success at the global level has the NFL feigning for more. The Super Bowl isn’t even a top 5 sporting event in the world yet. It’s well on its way, though. I think in another 20 years or so the NFL will be competing with the Champions League ratings if they can keep up this pace of reaching out to more global markets, though.
[Reply]
scho63 07:31 AM 04-13-2024
NFL > MLB > PGA > NHL > NBA > SOCCER > CRICKET
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:40 AM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
Hookers >Olive Garden>Chiefsplanet>Happiness>Love

[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:38 AM 04-13-2024
Half the players in today's game have done butt stuff with other dudes
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:32 AM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Taking my nephews to Arrowhead for this one. I don’t think they fully grasp how big of a deal it is to see Messi, but they will someday. Hope we destroy them. The last time we played at Arrowhead we beat a Manchester United team led by Sir Alex Ferguson (years ago when Man U was relevant) Let’s just hope Peter and the boys don’t find a way to blow a big lead again. Miami definitely looked completely lost on Wednesday in Monterrey, but obviously most MLS teams look lost there. Going to be a great game in a really fun atmosphere. The beautiful weather is the cherry on top of it all. Should be a great night.
Man U is still very relevant. City's just been on a run with many accusations of cheating on the business side. Plus, you got Liverpool and Arsenal lighting it up.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up