ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Any cigar smokers on CP?
Shogun 07:45 PM 07-04-2014
Being my birthday today I received a box of these and my favorite Scotch! Anybody else here enjoy a nice cigar? Happy 4th!

[Reply]
Balto 10:55 AM 04-15-2024
Recommendation for a Baccarat Maduro upgrade?

[Reply]
scho63 10:59 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Balto:
Recommendation for a Baccarat Maduro upgrade?

Not highly rated and cheap smokes but you know what, if you smoke em and like em, that's all that counts. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 11:04 AM 04-15-2024
Just lit up a Liga Privada #9 with my coffee
Attached: Liga.jpg (75.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 11:05 AM 04-15-2024
Cigars-
La Gloria back in the day (before Ernesto Perez Carillio sold out to General Cigar) was my favorite.

Today I would say El Rico Habano. It is popular with the Cuban community in Miami and made right there. I think the Carillo family still owns the El-Credito cigar Factory where they are made. It is a great place if you get a chance to go there.

I was in Ireland a few months ago, walked into a cigar shop and walked right back out after I saw the prices. $55.00 Euro for a Hoya De Monterey Petite Robusto.
[Reply]
scho63 11:18 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Cigars-
La Gloria back in the day (before Ernesto Perez Carillio sold out to General Cigar) was my favorite.

Today I would say El Rico Habano. It is popular with the Cuban community in Miami and made right there. I think the Carillo family still owns the El-Credito cigar Factory where they are made. It is a great place if you get a chance to go there.

I was in Ireland a few months ago, walked into a cigar shop and walked right back out after I saw the prices. $55.00 Euro for a Hoya De Monterey Petite Robusto.
I buy a lot of E.P. Carillo's. I have 10 Allegiance on their way, I have a box of Encores with about 14 left, I have 5 Pledge Prequels I just got.

Top notch! :-)

Cuban cigars are a rip off now. They are STUPID expensive, even for a cigar snob like me. I don't try to buy them. :-)
[Reply]
srvy 12:10 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
Just lit up a Liga Privada #9 with my coffee
Nice ash tray it looks asian?
[Reply]
Rausch 02:20 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Watching my wife smoke for 38 years and now tied to an oxygen machine until she dies makes me want nothing to do with any fucking thing that causes lung damage!
Most people don't inhale.

I do, but most don't. I see the sore spot though...
[Reply]
scho63 04:33 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
Nice ash tray it looks asian?
I bought it at an art fair years ago. It's Southwest motif.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up