ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2688 of 2688
« First < 1688218825882638267826842685268626872688
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:09 AM 04-27-2024
It’s wild. You hear about Pat texting with Veach, and Worthy. Never hear that shit about any other quarterbacks in the league. Pat is so fucking in tune with all the workings of this team. It’s really awesome! Seems he cares more than the others in the league. That’s why he’s the best!
[Reply]
Buns 10:09 AM 04-27-2024
Seven years ago, on this day, the whole football world was changed forever and Patrick Mahomes II became a Chief.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:48 PM Yesterday
Absolute kings.

BESTIES 🫶🏼@tkelce @PatrickMahomes pic.twitter.com/A8NE0UBUHn

— Travis Kelce Fan Page (@traviskelce_fan) April 29, 2024

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:26 AM Today
So, I am going to say something that is going to get me flamed, but I was watching highlights from the Nebraska spring game, and Dylan Raiola looks like Mahomes wearing #15.

There is even a clip of him running to celebrate a long TD pass, and if you didn't know, you might think it was actually Mahomes.

I know nothing about him, except I remember watching his dad in college, so I know he has the athletic pedigree.

Is he supposed to be a top QB?
[Reply]
DRM08 01:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
So, I am going to say something that is going to get me flamed, but I was watching highlights from the Nebraska spring game, and Dylan Raiola looks like Mahomes wearing #15.

There is even a clip of him running to celebrate a long TD pass, and if you didn't know, you might think it was actually Mahomes.

I know nothing about him, except I remember watching his dad in college, so I know he has the athletic pedigree.

5-star recruit with offers from powerhouse schools like Alabama & Georgia among many others.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 05:29 AM Today
Sounds like MVPat knew where they were targeting Worthy.

“Right around pick 20 or 21, he said, ‘Hey, how’s it looking? What are we thinking?’” Veach said of Mahomes. “Thirty to 45 minutes later, when we actually confirmed the trade with the league, before we turned it in, I shot a text and said, ‘I think we’re going to be on the clock here soon,’ and told him the pick. (He gave it) the thumbs-up emoji and was excited.”
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

Stopped right there
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
Sounds like MVPat knew where they were targeting Worthy.

“Right around pick 20 or 21, he said, ‘Hey, how’s it looking? What are we thinking?’” Veach said of Mahomes. “Thirty to 45 minutes later, when we actually confirmed the trade with the league, before we turned it in, I shot a text and said, ‘I think we’re going to be on the clock here soon,’ and told him the pick. (He gave it) the thumbs-up emoji and was excited.”
Mahomes aint the GM. We have a great GM in place.

But, this is fantastic. He worked out with Worthy in Texas. Mahomes has enough experience in the NFL to recognize talent that translates to the NFL. You'd be an idiot not to ask his opinion. Veach ain't no idiot.

We are so far removed from our bad days. The GM, Head Coach and the QB are all on the same page and respect each other. This is so rare and they are all committed to years of keeping this SB train going. Is this just a dream? :-)
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 10:01 AM Today
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Mahomes aint the GM. We have a great GM in place.

But, this is fantastic. He worked out with Worthy in Texas. Mahomes has enough experience in the NFL to recognize talent that translates to the NFL. You'd be an idiot not to ask his opinion. Veach ain't no idiot.

We are so far removed from our bad days. The GM, Head Coach and the QB are all on the same page and respect each other. This is so rare and they are all committed to years of keeping this SB train going. Is this just a dream? :-)
He’s not the GM.

But he knew what the realistic trade up range was.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:03 AM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
It’s wild. You hear about Pat texting with Veach, and Worthy. Never hear that shit about any other quarterbacks in the league. Pat is so fucking in tune with all the workings of this team. It’s really awesome! Seems he cares more than the others in the league. That’s why he’s the best!
Supposedly Josh Allen wanted the Bills to draft Keon Coleman....heh.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Supposedly Josh Allen wanted the Bills to draft Keon Coleman....heh.
Tells you all you need to know lol...
[Reply]
RedRaider56 Today, 12:34 PM
This message has been deleted by RedRaider56.
Page 2688 of 2688
« First < 1688218825882638267826842685268626872688
Up