« First < 111161201207208209210211 212213214215221261 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
dlphg9 10:33 PM 09-10-2023
There are a couple like that, where Mahomes just gets it out too quick. Also when Mahomes takes off and slides just short of the 1st he has Moore wide open 15 yds down the field.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:38 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
There are a couple like that, where Mahomes just gets it out too quick. Also when Mahomes takes off and slides just short of the 1st he has Moore wide open 15 yds down the field.
I've been noticing that too. It's like Patrick saw Skyy wink at Brittney or something. I don't get it. If Skyy is one on one and cuts he's most likely open. Mecole 2.0? IDK.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:40 PM 09-10-2023
That 4th down heave to Skyy is infuriating to watch. Mahomes makes a hell of a play and gets it to him, but he just drops it. I can't believe how many drops there were.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:41 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I've been noticing that too. It's like Patrick saw Skyy wink at Brittney or something. I don't get it. If Skyy is one on one and cuts he's most likely open. Mecole 2.0? IDK.
Skyy worked his ass off this off-season with Mahomes. It doesn't make sense.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:51 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Skyy worked his ass off this off-season with Mahomes. It doesn't make sense.
You are correct. Now I'm more confused.

I have a new one...

Patrick very much looked out of sync without Kelce. That's his security blanket, his brother, his #1 with no close #2. It's as if he was grasping for straws and not finding concrete answers. The chemistry with the other WR's was definately thrown off with the absence of Kelce. It DID happen right before the game. Dang...
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:55 AM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
The advanced stats tried to tell us Skyy Moore got separation, alot last year but Mahomes didn't throw to him. Why would Mahomes do that? I don't know the answer, but I'd like to. Surely there is a reason and Mahomes does not trust him. Seems like everytime Mahomes does try to throw to him bad things happen more than not.
I think it's gotta be a trust thing. We've seen it before. Mahomes seems to have more confidence in Rice on a scramble drill right out the gates. Mahomes was throwing to Toney several times his first week on the field.

Something has never seemed right with Moore. We all thought it might've corrected itself after the offseason, but we thought the same with Hardman and that only made limited progress (and of course Hardman was a lot more dynamic than Moore).

It's hardly settled, so let's hope when Kelce is back that'll open up some things for Moore that allow him to get into the flow of the offense.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09-11-2023, 06:29 AM
This message has been deleted by TwistedChief.
TwistedChief 06:32 AM 09-11-2023
Blasphemy alert: Simms on his podcast just said he thought Pickens was great winning contested catch balls but felt like he was having some trouble getting real separation.

How dare he besmirch the name of a future HOFer like that!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:53 AM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Blasphemy alert: Simms on his podcast just said he thought Pickens was great winning contested catch balls but felt like he was having some trouble getting real separation.

How dare he besmirch the name of a future HOFer like that!
Pickens seems like a real asshole but at least he’s good at something lol he had another crazy acrobatic catch yesterday. He wasn’t able to get his feet down but even getting as far as he did while twisting his body in that way was crazy.

He prob would have made that 4th and 25 grab that Skyy dropped.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:55 AM 09-11-2023
Lulz the CP excuse for "guys we like" strikes again. omg HE ALMOST MADE A TOUGH CATCH!!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:10 AM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Lulz the CP excuse for "guys we like" strikes again. omg HE ALMOST MADE A TOUGH CATCH!!
I actually don’t like Pickens. As I said, he comes off as a major douche.

But I can’t deny that he does seem very talented at making contested, acrobatic catches. He’s shown potential, unlike Moore who has shown nothing.

It’s evident that you didn’t see that grab yesterday. If you did you’d just be agreeing that it was nasty.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:12 AM 09-11-2023
Just looked it up and Pickens is 6’3”. He definitely would have made that 4th and 25 catch as well as the 3rd down ball that hit Skyy on the finger tips. He wouldn’t even have needed to leave his feet.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:12 AM 09-11-2023
I prefer results. A Patriot clown made a nice sideline grab, didn't get the 2nd foot down on 4th down, and the team lost....
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:15 AM 09-11-2023
:-) Yeah, Pickens is already proving himself a major headache. Don't know if he would've worked out here now either, TBH. From what I'm reading from Steelers fans this morning he gives noticably less effort when he's not the primary read on the play. That just won't work when Kelce is going to be the main guy. He's already showing the horrible attitude during adversity as well. Maybe Reid and Mahomes could've eventually worked that out of him, maybe not.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:19 AM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I think it's gotta be a trust thing. We've seen it before. Mahomes seems to have more confidence in Rice on a scramble drill right out the gates. Mahomes was throwing to Toney several times his first week on the field.

Something has never seemed right with Moore. We all thought it might've corrected itself after the offseason, but we thought the same with Hardman and that only made limited progress (and of course Hardman was a lot more dynamic than Moore).

It's hardly settled, so let's hope when Kelce is back that'll open up some things for Moore that allow him to get into the flow of the offense.
I am beginning to think a key criteria moving forward is that WRs have high football IQ. It’s early but skyy just hasn’t demonstrated that feel for the game… yet. Even makes you nervous when guys like James are crossing up routes. That’s what I find intriguing about rashee and Ross. I was most impressed with the way rashee moved off script.

Because you’re right that mahomes seems to show the worst habits like bailing on the pocket or his biggest frustration when he doesn’t trust his WRs to hit their spots. Even an average WR like Watson can get targets simply by doing his job.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:25 AM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
I prefer results. A Patriot clown made a nice sideline grab, didn't get the 2nd foot down on 4th down, and the team lost....
Then you also agree that Skyy Moore’s production to this point has been unacceptable?

As a side note, that Pats receiver should have made that catch. That would have been a pretty routine toe tap sideline catch.
[Reply]
Page 211 of 280
« First < 111161201207208209210211 212213214215221261 > Last »
Up