ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 140
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark to KC!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 04-23-2019

Sources: The #Seahawks and #Chiefs are deep in talks on a trade to send star Frank Clark to KC. The compensation would include a 1st rounder, a 2020 2nd rounder and a swap of mid-rounders. To complete it, the franchise tagged player and Chiefs must hammer out a deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
Marcellus 12:20 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
No. That's a damn lie.
How so?
[Reply]
neech 12:20 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Not my money, don't care.

Chiefs should've gave 20 million more for him it isn't out of my account either.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:20 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Can you imagine what Daly and Spags are going to do with Jones, Clark and Nnadi. I'd bet Daly had wet dreams of talent like this on the d-line when he was at NE and BB was giving him JAGs.
Now I’m getting really moist
[Reply]
Mecca 12:20 PM 04-23-2019
Frank Clark has had 0 issues in quite awhile, at some point you have to be willing to forgive guys for mistakes.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:20 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
They sent basically what is a 2nd round pick (29 is garbo tier) and we expect them to be content with that, in a draft that had maybe 17 first round players.

Cp: this first round is a butt****
Cp: why did we trade our first
Adding in the second round pick, we basically gave up a top 20 pick. I don't love the trade comp. But oh well. We definitely got a hell of a lot better on D.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:20 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Yes - but he's restructuring a new deal or this trade would have never happened.
I understand, but that restructure is going to put a contract right back on the books that is just like Justin Houston.

We dropped Houston and Ford because of money. Now we are adding the same money back onto the team, at the same position. People said we cut expensive edge rushers because Spagnuolo didn't want those edge rushers.

We trade Ford(13 sacks) and get a 2nd.
We trade a 1st, a 2nd and we swap 3rds for Clark(13 sacks)
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:20 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I'm telling you fools, this defense is going to be top 10.

I do wonder if this means Hill is less likely to get paid after this season more than anything. He may have fucked himself and they went defense with his $$.
Eh.

They still need help at LB and in the backfield.

But yeah, i've been waiting for a move like this all offseason.

I've been getting blasted for not celebrating JAGS like Ogbah, all the while telling everyone that he's a replacement level player.

Then the Chiefs make a move for a REAL player.

#Vindicated.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:21 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
What the **** is Clark Hunt's deal anyway? Can he not find ANY balance in his CEO duties of this team? For years, it was nothing but choir boys and shit. Now, we're becoming the ****ing Wife Beater Brigade around here, and he's just sitting in his office, waiting for the next high dollar player to get yanked off the field and sent to ****ing Cleveland.

Seriously; what is WRONG with this guy?
If you want to go become a Browns fan, there's the door --->

We'll gladly send you off to BrownsPlanet with a fruit basket for them
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:21 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Jesus Fucking Christ. :-)

Welp, that's a lot of cap going to the probation office sooner rather than later. Great job Chiefs!
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:21 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
I understand, but that restructure is going to put a contract right back on the books that is just like Justin Houston.

We dropped Houston and Ford because of money. Now we are adding the same money back onto the team, at the same position. People said we cut expensive edge rushers because Spagnuolo didn't want those edge rushers.

We trade Ford(13 sacks) and get a 2nd.
We trade a 1st, a 2nd and we swap 3rds for Clark(13 sacks)
Ford and Houston were not only about money.

Ford was a walking injury and he was shit against the run.
Houston couldn't play a whole fucking season and was on the decline.
[Reply]
stumppy 12:21 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This.

I’m not thrilled with the compensation, but it’s amazing how some are acting like it’s awful all around and we aren’t getting an elite 25 y/o pass rusher.
No shit. Someone posted earlier 'We have a one year window to win now'.

JFC
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:22 PM 04-23-2019
DPOTY compensation for a borderline elite talent.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 12:22 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I can't wait to watch everybody bitch about how much the defense sucks this year.

It was always going to suck, but the improvements we're going to make with Clark are negligible. It's a transition year. We've still got question marks all over this unit, and the players who in theory should be right with the program are still going to make mental errors.

It's a bad deal.
You are overreacting a bit to scheme transition/changes. It's not that complicated.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:22 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Can you imagine what Daly and Spags are going to do with Jones, Clark and Nnadi. I'd bet Daly had wet dreams of talent like this on the d-line when he was at NE and BB was giving him JAGs.
why couldn't spags do the same with Jones, Houston, Ford, and Nnadi?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:22 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
If you want to go become a Browns fan, there's the door --->

We'll gladly send you off to BrownsPlanet with a fruit basket for them
Yes, because that's EXACTLY the point I was making you dumb fuck.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 140
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up