ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 130 of 131
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:44 AM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The Lakers traded the one semi-useful young player they had for yet another aging asshole.

Talen Horton-Tucker for Patrick Beverly.

I am so very glad I pulled the ejection handle on this team when I did. LeBron's signed an extension so they seem to be inclined to double down on just being a pack of hateable mercenaries.

Guess I'll be back in a few years. There's just absolutely zero reason to be interested in this franchise.
Yep they are really dumb. They must be trying to piss Russ off by bringing in his arch enemy lol
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:48 AM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Yep they are really dumb. They must be trying to piss Russ off by bringing in his arch enemy lol
It just seemed impossible to make them any less likeable. And yet they figured it out.

Might as well go trade for Draymond Green and Grayson Allen while they're at it.

I just don't understand how they can keep doubling down on this. I guess they just don't have much choice.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:52 AM 08-25-2022
It just seemed impossible to make them any less likeable. And yet they figured it out.

Might as well go trade for Draymond Green and Grayson Allen while they're at it.

I just don't understand how they can keep doubling down on this. I guess they just don't have much choice.
Since they signed Lebron to a 2 year extension they will keep doing this. For some reason he hates young players and like vets. But you need a good mix and the Lakers just don't have that now.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:57 AM 08-25-2022
Since they signed Lebron to a 2 year extension they will keep doing this. For some reason he hates young players and like vets. But you need a good mix and the Lakers just don't have that now.
It's pretty obviously an effort to get THT's salary off the books for next season since Beverly is on an expiring deal.

So they'll have a max slot to go sign 31 yr old Kyrie Irving and just continue the fossil mercenary parade.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:10 AM 08-25-2022
The rumored next move for the Lakers is Westbrook and picks to Pacers for Buddy Hield and Myles Turner. Lots of smoke coming with that one.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:19 AM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
The rumored next move for the Lakers is Westbrook and picks to Pacers for Buddy Hield and Myles Turner. Lots of smoke coming with that one.
They that hard up to get out of the final year of Hield's deal?

Hard to believe ol' buddy is 30 years old already.

I'm guessing LA would have to include at least the '27 first and probably the '29 as well. They just don't seem to give a fuck about ever being good again past 2025.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:23 AM 08-25-2022

I'm guessing LA would have to include at least the '27 first and probably the '29 as well. They just don't seem to give a **** about ever being good again past 2025.
Pacers ready to blow it up and Westbrook has an expiring deal. Really easy to clear a shit ton of cash in a hurry. Either buy him out or let him be the focal point on your tank job without looking like you are tanking.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:15 PM 08-25-2022
I imagine after what happened to Chet you can bet every contract will have language in there about not playing non NBA games like what the NFL does.
I have zero idea why these guys are playing pro-am anyway. It's stupid. OKC fans should be mad as hell. I guess there's always tanking for ANOTHER season...
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:58 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I have zero idea why these guys are playing pro-am anyway. It's stupid. OKC fans should be mad as hell. I guess there's always tanking for ANOTHER season...
To be fair….that little twig was never making it a full NBA season anyways. OKC fans should have been mad as hell when they announced the pick.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:40 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Oklahoma City Thunder rookie Chet Holmgren to miss 2022-23 season with foot injury suffered in pro-am basketball game
Heh. I missed that.

YIKES
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:50 AM 08-26-2022

I'm guessing LA would have to include at least the '27 first and probably the '29 as well. They just don't seem to give a fuck about ever being good again past 2025.
He was old coming out of OU. But that would make him what? 3rd best player on the roster? 2nd if AD is out (who am I kidding, just mark him down as 2nd best).

At least they're looking at dudes that can spread the floor and shoot. Instead of, you know, pairing LeBron with ball dominant dues that can't shoot. Like at all.

Sorry for you as a fan man. I mean, I don't know if it's Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards level bad, but it's bad enough it's not worth discussing.

Sorry bud.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:32 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Oklahoma City Thunder rookie Chet Holmgren to miss 2022-23 season with foot injury suffered in pro-am basketball game
Disappointing. Chet really has never been hurt before. Yea yea small frame but there is a higher correlation to being overweight and injury prone instead of slender.

But this could be the best case scenario. Victor Wembanyama sweepstakes!
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:34 PM 09-01-2022
And the Knicks weep

Full trade: Utah is trading Donovan Mitchell to Cleveland for Lauri Markkanen, Ochair Agbaji, Collin Sexton, three unprotected first-round picks and two pick swaps, sources tell ESPN.

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) September 1, 2022

[Reply]
Buehler445 03:34 PM 09-01-2022
Ochair? Great job Woj
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:01 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Ochair? Great job Woj
And that’s “National Champion Ochair” to you Woj!
[Reply]
Page 130 of 131
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131 >
Up