ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3154 of 4867
« First < 2154265430543104314431503151315231533154 315531563157315831643204325436544154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:11 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)
I always hope to see an accident anytime I see a dumbass posting a video while they’re driving. We know you already know what’s going to happen Russ. Why else would you sit out the preseason? It’s your own fault for not doing your own research on the offensive line before agreeing to the trade.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:50 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I never realized how much of a douche he is

I love it when douches like Russ post stuff like this.

Actually, Russ, you grew up in a loving family in a nice town, the son of a lawyer, and you were probably one of the better athletes on your high school teams. Everybody who knew you loved you. You were well-respected all throughout your college career.

And if it's about the draft media dudes who said you were too short to play QB in the NFL, take a goddamn chill pill, boy. They called you short, they didn't call you reeruned.

You've had a very fortunate life full of supportive mentors and coaches who helped you make hundreds of millions of dollars and earn the respect of all-time great players in your career.

So go ahead and shove that false chip on your shoulder right back up your ass, silver spooner.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:54 PM 08-31-2022

What a Chump!
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:27 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
You’re happy about a rigged contest?
Obviously...he still follows them and plays pretend.

It's all Donk fans have ever known...cheating is the same as winning to them.

Some teams have an identity...like the Bears and defense. Donks have the most documented cheating offenses in NFL history...it's who they are.

Not a single Bronco fan, in the history of this thread, has ever owned up to it...it's why they are universally hated.

They will be perfectly fine if the NFL overtly gifts them a few wins...will actually pretend it didn't happen.

In fairness... this would be more of a NFL top-down corporate initiative...wanting to provide Walton a winner. $4.6 billion for a perennial bottom-feeder isn't a good look amongst his peers.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:32 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

It's all Donks fans have ever known...cheating is the same as winning to them.

Some teams have an identity...like the Bears and defense. Donks have the most cheating offenses in NFL history...it's who they are.
If only I were as jaded and jacked up on the jackassery you consume... for someone that is as bent out of shape on the league as you are, it's amazing how much time you spend discussing it and watching.

[Reply]
DomCasual 10:33 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

It's all Donk fans have ever known...cheating is the same as winning to them.

Some teams have an identity...like the Bears and defense. Donks have the most documented cheating offenses in NFL history...it's who they are.

Not a single Bronco fan, in the history of this thread, has ever owned up to it...it's why they are universally hated.

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:34 PM 08-31-2022

I tried to tell people for years and they thought I was nuts. He's one of the biggest douches ever. In any profession. He's so incredibly fake it's hilarious. I can't stand him, and that started waaaay before he became a Donk.

It's perfect, really. My least favorite player on my least favorite team. I've never been a fan of war-mongering Condoleezza Rice and her stupidly spelled name either, and I actively root against little woke globalist twat Lewis Hamilton in every F1 race. And I've never been a fan of Walmart and what they did to mom & pop shops. These feelings manifested before any of them became associated with the Donks. It's like a perfect storm of things I can't stand all merged at Pile High. And it's glorious. :-)

I want 20 straight over those dickheads so bad I can taste it.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:39 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I tried to tell people for years and they thought I was nuts. He's one of the biggest douches ever. In any profession. He's so incredibly fake it's hilarious. I can't stand him, and that started waaaay before he became a Donk.

It's perfect, really. My least favorite player on my least favorite team. I've never been a fan of war-mongering Condoleezza Rice and her stupidly spelled name either, and I actively root against little woke globalist twat Lewis Hamilton in every F1 race. And I've never been a fan of Walmart and what they did to mom & pop shops. These feelings manifested before any of them became associated with the Donks. It's like a perfect storm of things I can't stand all merged at Pile High. And it's glorious. :-)

I want 20 straight over those dickheads so bad I can taste it.
After posting this... was this you?

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:40 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by DomCasual:

As a fan of a baseball team that won it all the same year and followed a similar path afterward, I’ll bet that feels like a loooooooong time ago. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:42 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
As a fan of a baseball team that won it all the same year and followed a similar path afterward, I’ll bet that feels like a loooooooong time ago. :-)
It's been a minute or two...

[Reply]
Tges58 10:44 PM 08-31-2022

So how's things been going for you lately?

Besides that 13 game losing streak to rhe Chiefs.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:50 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
If only I were as jaded and jacked up on the jackassery you consume... for someone that is as bent out of shape on the league as you are, it's amazing how much time you spend discussing it and watching.

The conspiracy theories are one thing. Cheating is another. There’s a website that compiles all the confirmed cases of cheating for each franchise and Denver is easily on top. By far the most PEDs, circumvented the salary cap in the years they went back to back, HGH man, slimegate, radio scandals…

And as much as Denver fans love to point the finger at NE for Spygate, even that’s hypocritical because they were busted for that too.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:50 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Tges58:
So how's things been going for you lately?

Besides that 13 game losing streak to rhe Chiefs.

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:51 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
The conspiracy theories are one thing. Cheating is another. There’s a website that compiles all the confirmed cases of cheating for each franchise and Denver is easily on top. By far the most PEDs, circumvented the salary cap in the years they went back to back, HGH man, slimegate, radio scandals…

And as much as Denver fans love to point the finger at NE for Spygate, even that’s hypocritical because they were busted for that too.
Oh I know, it's been around forever... I've always said that if the team does anything nefarious, they should be reprimanded - just as any player would be.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:53 PM 08-31-2022

Why did you edit out the text?

[Reply]
Page 3154 of 4867
« First < 2154265430543104314431503151315231533154 315531563157315831643204325436544154 > Last »
Up