ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 35
1 234511 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 24
Hammock Parties 10:28 PM 06-06-2023
PC is getting next-gen features this year so I'm in if it's not a total clusterfuck.

First official images released.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:14 AM 06-07-2023
mahomes superman pass is in the game!

You were made for this ��

Pre-order #Madden24 today https://t.co/6PIfUHWy4r pic.twitter.com/qgLcqlCmR7

— Madden NFL 24 (@EAMaddenNFL) June 7, 2023

[Reply]
Mecca 09:27 AM 06-07-2023
It'll suck cause Madden always sucks.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:29 AM 06-07-2023
EA still in charge? It’s garbage then.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:30 AM 06-07-2023
the usual suspects have nothing to offer, big shock
[Reply]
Shoes 09:42 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the usual suspects have nothing to offer, big shock
I mean they are not wrong though. What has Madden done to push the game forward in the last 5 years?

The trailer is much of the same of what I think drives football video game fans wild- I don't need a superman Mahomes pass in the game. I need them to fix the stagnate gameplay, I need a better franchise mode. The issue with EA and the bigger video game studios is they are all slaves to profitability. A robust franchise mode doesn't equal more dollars spent per player, it's why MUT mode will always be the mode that is catered to the most. Rather than true innovation, they rely on bringing back old features from previous installments, they only reason they get away with it is become they have a monopoly on the NFL market.

It's an abysmal franchise, imagine that in the year 2023 an NFL franchise mode is FINALLY getting the ability to restructure contracts. The bar is so low for EA and Madden it's comical.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:10 AM 06-07-2023
Until the NFL decides to sever ties with EA, we're never getting another decent NFL game.

The last great one was NFL 2K5.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:16 AM 06-07-2023
wow, people bitching about a game they won't play, in a thread for those who will play it

what wonderful human beings you are! what productive lives you live!
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:19 AM 06-07-2023
wow, people bitching about a game they won't play, in a thread for those who will play it

what wonderful human beings you are! what productive lives you live!
It's a little different when the existence of the shitty Madden franchise and EA's exclusive deal literally prevents competing (and likely superior) NFL-licensed games from being released.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:20 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
It's a little different when the existence of the shitty Madden franchise and EA's exclusive deal literally prevents competing (and likely superior) NFL-licensed games from being released.
Maybe start a thread about that so you can bleed all over it.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:25 AM 06-07-2023
EA still has PC with the last gen version lolz
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:27 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
EA still has PC with the last gen version lolz
WHAT

I WAS TOLD NEXT GEN
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:28 AM 06-07-2023
YOU ASS

Madden 24 has been confirmed to be "next gen" for the PC version and will feature cross-play with PS5 and Xbox Series.

Recommended specs are through the roof, but still well within "budget build" territory. Up from "can run on an overclocked potato" specs. https://t.co/CDdPETVpJo pic.twitter.com/deHB7sOrMy

— My name's Matt but you can call me Matub (@CallMeMatub) June 7, 2023

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:29 AM 06-07-2023
YOU ASS

I mean it took what 3 or 4 years? It hasn't released yet either, they could still pull a Charley Brown on you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:32 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I mean it took what 3 or 4 years? It hasn't released yet either, they could still pull a Charley Brown on you.
NO. THEY HAVE CROSSPLAY. IT HAS TO BE NEXT GEN.

IT'S HAPPENING AND I'M GOING TO ENJOY MY FUCKING MADDEN.

JUST LIKE I ENJOY IT EVERY OTHER YEAR.

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING THREAD YOU LOSERS.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 35
1 234511 > Last »
Up