ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Good Reason to Live In Alaska
frozenchief 06:58 PM 06-06-2023
Yeah, it can be cold but the scenery is beautiful, the remoteness keeps the asshole quotient low (especially outside Anchorage), there's no state income tax, you get money from oil royalties, you get the opportunity to live your life on your own terms, and you get more sex than any other state in the country. Not a surprise because, as one friend put it, there are three things to do up here: fish, fight, and fuck. And in the winter, we don't fish quite as much.

https://naplab.com/guides/which-us-s...-the-most-sex/

[Reply]
Why Not? 08:58 PM 06-06-2023
Thanks for posting this. I will show my wife and tell her it is our civic duty to try and increase Kansas's ranking on this list.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:58 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by Otter:
Love Alaska but damn, I couldn't believe how terrible (an understatement) the mosquitos were once you get into the forest.
Do you think MahiMike, could fuck his wife in Alaska and be so distracted by the mosquitos, that he'd forget the smell of his wife's vagina?!?!?!
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:00 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Do you think MahiMike, could **** his wife in Alaska and be so distracted by the mosquitos, that he'd forget the smell of his wife's vagina?!?!?!
Or maybe it's so cold it will kill the smell? Kind of like in The Blob where you can freeze it to death.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:05 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
As a professional surveyor, I have about a thousand criticisms of how this survey was conducted. I'm willing to bet that these results are incorrect for Colorado. Plus, I think there's a chance that it's just a 420 joke for Colorado anyway, which I don't appreciate. Surveys are sacred and should not be messed with.
The scale alone is bizarre.
[Reply]
Otter 09:28 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by neech:
Just don't go in the forests.

Hard to avoid the forest if you want to fly fish. It can be done in the ocean but not really practical or as immersing in my opinion.

You would actually need one of those suits honey bee guys keep to fish certain times of year.
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 09:45 PM 06-06-2023
Ooof Idaho.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:33 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'll just throw out that Alaska has by far the highest ratio of men to women: https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ales-by-state/

So there's a lot of sex, but the key question is who your sex partner is.
Exactly this. If you're into big girls and/or dudes, Alaska might be right for you.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:34 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
..............Also, blowies don't count, yes?
"It depends on what IS is". William Clinton
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:50 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
"It depends on what IS is". William Clinton
Arkansas numbers inflated by Bill alone
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:16 AM 06-07-2023

[Reply]
oldman 10:57 AM 06-07-2023
Here I am in Kansas, at an advanced age, trying to boost the average. I'm sorry but 3 times a week is all I can handle.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:35 PM 06-07-2023
Getting lots of sex in Alaska is like winning free food for life...at McDonald's.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:32 PM 06-07-2023
Anchorage is cool, I could live there.

I had to go to Bethel for work for 2 weeks. Probably the worst place in America I've ever been. Even worse than Philly
[Reply]
Bwana 01:46 PM 06-07-2023
When I was living up there for a year, back in the 80's, there wasn't much talent in the ladies department. I went fishing up there about 10 years ago and the talent level was up. Fast forward, I was up there a couple of weeks ago for work for 10 days and the talent level seems to have subsided again and the derelict levels have increased. I stayed at the downtown Hilton and it was hard to walk to my rental, without getting hit up for cash.

I was only in Anchorage for 4 of the 10 days and Hit Humpy's one night for dinner and the Glacier Brew house for the rest. I also spent one night in Kenai, to call on the refinery and some local machine shops, then ventured up the road to Homer, to see that again and downed a couple of cold ones at the Salty Dawg. A bunch of my time was spent flying out of Prudhoe Bay via helicopters, to remote gas facilities. Overall, it was a pretty good adventure.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:38 PM 06-07-2023
Alaska is incredible, I often regret leaving

The outdoors activities and beauty have no peer, the summers are nice and warm and southern Alaska is shockingly mild in winter as compared to Fairbanks, where I was

And as frozenchief mentions, the oil money added to your tax return every year is definitely a nice bonus... its used to be $1000 per head in the household in the early 90s, has it gone up since then, frozen?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up