Nzoner's Game Room>RIP Norma Hunt
big nasty kcnut 05:39 PM 06-04-2023
per chiefs twitter
[Reply]
Brody Wa 01:49 PM 06-05-2023
Rest in peace Norma Hunt.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:51 PM 06-05-2023
Thank you Norma and Lamar for bringing us the Kansas City Chiefs. Thanks to Clark for bringing us one of the greatest teams in the NFL.

Condolences to the Hunt family and all of Chiefs Kingdom.
[Reply]
Donger 04:51 PM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
per chiefs twitter
Damn. RIP Norma. Class act.
[Reply]
Donger 04:52 PM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Yeah! 26 year old black guys are gonna be EXTRA motivated to win now that some 85 year old heiress they didn’t even know just died.

Terribad take bro
Thankfully, not everyone is as racist as you, Bitch. And I'd be willing to bet that every individual one of those Black Chiefs players has more class and decency than you.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:26 PM 06-05-2023
I had the extreme good fortune to meet Mr. & Mrs. Hunt in both formal and informal settings.

The stories are true, they were just as down to Earth as they could be.

I was at the SB in 2006 when Lamar passed and she threw out the coin toss.

Super proud to be wearing Chiefs gear that day.

RIP Mrs. Hunt, you are finally back with your beau 17 years later.

:-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:29 AM 06-07-2023

Several NFL teams released statements to show the #Chiefs and the Hunt family support in the wake of Norma Hunt’s death. https://t.co/4wfTF8GtrT

— Chiefs Wire (@TheChiefsWire) June 7, 2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:22 PM 06-08-2023
:-)

[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:41 AM 02-09-2024

All patched up. pic.twitter.com/u3KbgxiHql

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) January 30, 2024

I don't think the patches are being talked about enough going into this game. This is the only year that the Chiefs will be doing the Norma patch in honor of her. The Lamar patch was allowed to be a permanent patch because he was the founder of the AFL. It's absolutely incredible to play a Super Bowl with your original owner and his late wife represented on your chest. No team has ever done it. No team ever will again. I think it means a lot to these players. Travis even mentioned it on his show that it was important to bring the Lamar Hunt trophy home while wearing the patch. I don't think they have any intentions of letting it slip now. Especially since it's the first Super Bowl EVER she won't be in attendance for.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:58 AM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:

I don't think the patches are being talked about enough going into this game. This is the only year that the Chiefs will be doing the Norma patch in honor of her. The Lamar patch was allowed to be a permanent patch because he was the founder of the AFL. It's absolutely incredible to play a Super Bowl with your original owner and his late wife represented on your chest. No team has ever done it. No team ever will again. I think it means a lot to these players. Travis even mentioned it on his show that it was important to bring the Lamar Hunt trophy home while wearing the patch. I don't think they have any intentions of letting it slip now. Especially since it's the first Super Bowl EVER she won't be in attendance for.
That looks really good.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:18 PM 02-09-2024
Really all came together nicely.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:49 PM 02-09-2024
I hope all the patches don't weigh down our players and cause us to get tackled 1/8 of an inch short of a critical first down. I feel like we should follow the lessons of pirate ships and remove everything unnecessary to get maximum speed.
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:42 PM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I hope all the patches don't weigh down our players and cause us to get tackled 1/8 of an inch short of a critical first down. I feel like we should follow the lessons of pirate ships and remove everything unnecessary to get maximum speed.
Pirates. Pfffft...

This ain't the Raiders or Bucs you're talking about. This is the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up